My ears are ringing.
我耳朵里嗡嗡直叫
I take the elevator up to the roof and climb the stairs.
我坐电梯到屋顶然后爬上楼梯
And we’re not supposed to be up there…
我们不应该去那
but that’s where the doctors take their smoke breaks.
但那有医生在抽烟休息
So the door was open.
所以门是开着的
And the whole-
整个
the whole living thing just didn’t, you know, make sense anymore.
整个生命都 没意义了
It was-
变得
I was out there for a while…
我在天台上待了一段时间
standing on the edge…
站在边沿上
and it was cold and it was dark…
又冷又暗
and I felt calm.
我觉得很平静
Why didn’t you jump?
你怎么没跳下去呢
The sun came up.
太阳出来了
The sun came up?
太阳出来了
Yes.
是的
The sun came up and-
太阳出来了
and I didn’t feel like dying anymore.
我就不想死了
Want another one?
还要吗
No, I just-
不了 我要
Pepsi.
百事可乐
This fake beer tastes like laundry.
这假啤酒喝着一股洗衣粉的味
Where you heading?
你去哪
Louisiana.
路易斯安那
Taking the piano.
我要钢琴
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
Do you play? No.
你会弹吗 不会
A little bit.
一点点
My mom forced me when I was a kid.
我小时候我妈♥逼♥着我学的
I hated it.
我恨透了那玩意
Hey, you don’t have to-
你不用
Thanks a lot.
多谢了
Good-bye, Will.
再见 威尔
Good luck.
祝你好运
Iook, I’ve never been very good at timing.
我总是不能掌握好时机
I wouldn’t say that.
我可不觉得
Maybe… you’d let me know where you are,
也许你愿意告诉我你在哪
you know, your address?
你的地址
I don’t mind driving.
我不介意开车
I think I could handle that.
我想我自己能应付得了
Okay?
可以吗
Okay.
好的
E-mail?
电子邮箱
Yeah. I just have to get a computer first.
好啊 我得先弄台电脑
I could check at Tony’s, though.
不过我可以用托尼的
You’re staying on?
你要继续服役吗
Thinking about it.
考虑一下
Why don’t you come inside and give me your address…
为什么不进屋 给我留下你的地址呢
and I’ll write you a letter.
我会给你写信的
I’d like that.
我喜欢那样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!