Come on. They won’t go if it’s just me.
来吧 如果只有我 他们可不去
Milk in the bottle milk in the bottle
牛奶装进瓶子 牛奶装进瓶子
Well, that sounds like- that sounds really good.
听起来 听起来非常好
What are you wearing?
你穿什么呢
Hey, come on. You’re my buddy, right?
少来 你是我兄弟 是吧
I haven’t had any in decades.
我这几十年都没几个
Okay, so don’t make me beg, just-
那就别让我求你 只是
I need to get laid and you do too, right?
我需要上♥床♥ 你也是 对吧
Can we take my car?
我们能开我的车吗
I’ll let you choose the girl. How’s that?
我让你选姑娘 怎么样
You sure your step dad ain’t gonna show up?
你确定你继父不会来吗
No, he’s flshing in Alaska till the end of the season.
不会 他整个夏天都在阿♥拉♥斯加钓鱼
Fishing.
钓鱼
In Alaska.
阿♥拉♥斯加
Nice.
不错啊
That’s not distracting.
那可不会让我分神
How embarrassing.
真尴尬
God.
天哪
Yes!
是啊
Want a piece of gum? Yeah.
要口香糖吗 要
Choke me. Choke me. Come on. Come on.
让我爽起来 快来
I know. I’m sorry.
我明白 不好意思
Come on. She doesn’t ever close the door.
没事 她甚至都不关门
Yeah.
是啊
Keep going.
别停
Come on.
快来
Gross.

Is there any more beer left in the car?
车上还有啤酒吗
What the hell you doing?
你到底还行不行
It’s okay. It’s all right.
没关系 没事
I’m just… taking the edge off.
我只是 解解馋
Extraordinary times, right?
非凡的时光 是吧
Hey, you can give me a break, can’t you?
让我轻松一下 可以吧
You’re my buddy, aren’t you?
你是我兄弟 是吧
Hey. Come on. We’ve been to hell and back together.
少来 我们去过地狱 又一起回来了
Three years just like that.
这三年就像那样
You know what? He knows what he’s doing. It’s good.
你知道吗 他知道他在干嘛 没事
Let’s just go to sleep.
我们去睡觉
Yeah, let’s go to bed.
是啊 我们去上♥床♥
Go to bed. Fucking asshole.
上♥床♥ 他妈的混♥蛋♥
I’m more fun when I drink.
我喝酒的时候更有乐趣
Sergeant.
上士
You missed out. That’s the whole problem.
你错过了 这才是重点
That is the whole problem this time around in Iraq.
这个时候的伊♥拉♥克♥ 这才是重点
Vietnam, those guys got laid six ways from Sunday.
在越南 那些家伙每天都做♥爱♥
Bosnia- best brothels in the world.
波斯尼亚 世界上最好的妓院
Desert storm- we had r and r ships
在沙漠风暴 我们有一船一船的
with Rilipino hookers…
菲律宾妓♥女♥
on call.
随叫随到
Yeah, but this war? I don’t know.
但是这场战争 我不清楚
All the religious bullshit,
都是些狗屁宗教
The Crusades and Jihad and nobody getting laid.
十字军东征 伊♥斯♥兰♥圣♥战♥ 没人做♥爱♥
I mean, that right there is half the reason why everybody’s so angry,
这就是一半原因 为什么人人都很愤怒
Yeah?
不是吗
Hey, Charlie, don’t surf.
查理 别冲浪
Let’s get back. Yeah.
我们回去吧 好
I’m thinking maybe I ought to have a kid.
我想也许我该要个孩子
I shouldn’t have let you drink.
真不该让你喝酒
No, see, that is your other problem right there, hero.
你瞧 这就是另一半原因 我的英雄
Everything’s your fault. Everything is your responsibility.
什么都是你的错 什么都是你的责任
Somebody’s gonna fall to pieces?
有人要裂成碎片了吗
Well, here’s Will with a glue stick.
这儿可有拿着胶棒的威尔
Some soldier gets drunk- hey, let me tell you something.
有些士兵醉酒 我来告诉你些事情
I had a beer last month, okay?
我上个月喝了一瓶酒 好吗
A few weeks ago, I had a few more.
几周前 我喝的更多
The other day You serious?
还有一天 当真
Today is not the day that I got off the wagon.
我今天不是酒瘾犯了
This is the day that I’m gonna not bother pretending anymore.
只不过不再需要去假装
Stay the fuck away from us, you assholes!
你♥他♥妈♥离我们远点 混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers! Goddamn it!
操♥你♥妈♥的 该死的
It’s okay.
没事
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Let’s head back.
我们回去吧
Stone, let’s head back.
斯通 我们回去吧
Where’d you learn about knots?
你在哪学的打结
Oh, boy scouts.
童子军
They sure love a good knot.
他们绝对对打结情有独钟
Easy to tie, easy to untie, hard to pull loose.
容易系 容易解 很难拉松
Dude, what’s your fucking problem, anyway?
伙计 你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么了
You own this lake?
你拥有这个湖吗
Lock and load, sergeant. Yes, sir.
子弹上膛 上士 遵命 长官
Hey, ladies.
女士们
What sorority you girls belong to? What the fuck?
你们是哪个妇女联谊会的 什么狗屁
Boy, those girls sure overreacted.
这些女孩肯定是反应过度
Just a little flght is all.
打打架 玩一下就好
I thought they was cool.
我以为他们挺酷的
Sorry, buddy.
抱歉 伙计
Hey, how far did you get with that girl, Laura?
你跟那个小妞打怎么样 劳拉
Lara. Lara.
莱拉 莱拉
What a name, Lara.
这名字 莱拉
Give me a home where the buffalo roam
给我一个家 那里有水牛们悠然在踱步
where the deer and the antelope play
鹿儿和羚羊在玩耍
where seldom is heard a discouraging word
很少听到令人沮丧的话
and the skies are not cloudy all day
天空不会每天阴霾
Home, home on the range
家 山腰上的家
where the deer and the antelope play
鹿儿和羚羊在玩耍
where seldom is heard a discouraging word
很少听到令人沮丧的话
and the skies are not cloudy all day
天空不会每天阴霾
Home, home on the range
家 山腰上的家
Bill! Hi. Good to see you. Thanks for coming.
比尔 见到你真好 谢谢你能来
You should have rsvp’d, okay? Alan is gonna freak.
你应该事先通知的 好吗 艾伦会发疯的
Hey. I didn’t know you-
我不知道
Alan, good to see you. Long time.
艾伦 很高兴见到你 久仰
Yeah. Jesus, you look terrible.
上帝啊 你看上去糟透了
I feel terrible.
我感觉糟透了
Tony, this is Alan. Alan, Tony, groom-to-be.
托尼 这是艾伦 艾伦 托尼 准新郎
Hey, Tony. What happened to you guys?
托尼 你们怎么了
Oh, I wouldn’t worry about it.
我倒不担心这个
We do all our own stunts, you know.
我们使尽了浑身解数
Kelly, Tony. Tony, Kelly. bride.
凯莉 托尼 托尼 凯莉 新娘
Enchante. Hubba-hubba.
幸会 好极了
Well… let’s get these guys some drinks.
我们给他们弄点喝的吧
I was just about to sober up. Come on. Sounds good.
我刚要清醒过来 听起来不错
Let’s go, Alan. Come on. All right?
我们走 艾伦 来吧 没事吧
You look beautiful. Don’t.
你看起来真漂亮 别
You do.
真的
What is this? It’s nothing.
这是要干嘛 什么都不是
So, on behalf of everyone in the room…
那么 代表这屋子里的每一位
and those who couldn’t make it here tonight…
还有那些今晚不能来的人
Kelly and Alan…
凯莉和艾伦
Here’s to a lifetime together, huh?
愿白头偕老 好吗
Hear! Hear!
干杯 干杯
Whoo! Kelly and Alan.
凯莉和艾伦
Hey, there’s a lot better things we could be doing right now than talking.
现在干什么都比说话强
I would like to say something.
我想说些话
Jesus christ. Before you do…
上帝啊 在你之前
I would like everyone to toast our troops.
我希望每一位都向我们的部队致敬
Hear! Hear!
干杯 干杯
Love the war or hate it,
不管是爱或恨战争
we support you guys all the way.
我们一直支持你们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!