-How about a rain check? -Let’s just stick to dinner.
谢谢你的帮助 斯班瑟小姐
Thank you for your help, Miss Spencer.
很荣幸
My pleasure.
– 怎么样了 – 拉德维格先生 你吓了我一跳
-Well? -Mr Ludwig, you startled me!
对不起 亲爱的
l’m sorry, my dear.
你把中尉要的东西给他了吗
Did you give the lieutenant what he wanted?
我给了她32号♥码头资料的复印件
l gave him copies of the files for Pier 32.
很好 那就好
Good. That’s good.
他是个很花心的家伙 你认为呢
He is an intriguing fellow, don’t you think?
我不知道 我们刚认识
Well, l don’t know. l’ve only just met him.
他看起来挺不错的
He seems very nice.
珍 我知道也许这个请求很过分
Jane, l realise this is an unusual request,
但是如果我们的公♥司♥真有什么违法的事情
but if there is something illegal going on in this company,
我就要去知道 然后把它弄明白
l need to know about it, so we can root it out.
这就是为什么我想让你
That’s why l want you to…
去多了解卓斌一点
well, to get to know Drebin a little better,
看看他都知道什么
find out what he knows.
这件事交给警♥察♥去做不好吗
Wouldn’t this be best handled by the police?
我们正在让警♥察♥去做 我亲爱的
We are letting the police handle it, my dear!
但是我们要在事情登报之前
But we need to know the facts quickly
尽快地知道真♥相♥
before anything gets into the newspapers.
别忘了 我要对我的股民负责
Don’t forget, l have a responsibility to the stockholders.
当然 如果你这么说的话
Well…if you put it that way…
– 是的我会尽力去做的 – 这就好多了
-Yes, l’ll do my best. -That’s better.
我相信你会的
l’m sure you will.
我大概在四点的时候回到了警局
lt was about 4pm when l returned to Police Squad.
我想知道实验室对诺德伯格夹克的化验结果
l wanted to see what the lab had come up with on Nordberg’s jacket,
那件他们在码头发现的夹克
the one they’d found on the docks.
如果衣服纤维不受潮的话我们可以得到很多线索
You can tell a lot from fibre samples if they aren’t too wet.
但是这件案子那件夹克不可能捞上来的时候是干的
l was hoping we wouldn’t come up dry.
嗨 小心
Hey, look out!
警♥察♥ 停下
Police! Halt!
有人看清车牌吗
Anybody catch the licence plate?
有人看到司机吗
Anybody get a look at the driver?
记下每个人的名字录口供用
Take the names of everybody here for questioning.
我要赶快 进去了
l’ve got to get…inside.
嗨 埃德 泰德 弄到那些纤维样品了
Hi, Ed, Ted. You got those fibre samples yet?
– 我们这儿有情况了 – 什么
-We got some action here. -What?
我们正猜测试 反图抹墙
We’re testing our anti-graffiti wall.
有顾客来了
We’ve got customers.
当喷雾器撞击感应器就会再喷回来
lt reacts when the spray hits the sensors.
你又成功了 运气不错
You’ve done it again mazel tov!
干得漂亮 下一个是什么呢
Good work. What will you think of next?
就像你提到的
Now that you mention it,
这是我昨天才发明的
here’s something we developed only yesterday.
从表面上看 只是一只很普通的鞋
To the casual observer – an ordinary shoe.
但是事实上 这里装有匕♥首♥
But in actuality… it makes a handy weapon.
和其它一切警♥察♥需要的东西
And everything a cop would need.
我们叫它瑞士军鞋
We call it the Swiss Army Shoe.
– 棒极了 那个纤维样品的事 – 最后一样东西
-Great. And the fibre samples? -Just one more thing.
看到我带的这副手铐了吗
See these cufflinks l’m wearing?
它们不单单是手铐 每一个钥匙孔都能发射一种极小的标枪
They’re not just cufflinks. Each one fires a single pin-sized dart,
可以使受攻击着昏迷数分钟
that knocks out your victim for a few minutes.
让我们来拿埃德做个实验
Let me demonstrate on Ed.
泰德 为什么
Ted! Why?
别担心 他不一定什么时候就恢复正常了
Don’t worry. He’ll be up and around in no time.
– 你为什么不弄一副呢 – 实际上 我还可以用另一副
-Why don’t you take a pair? -Actually, l could use another pair.
我想你会喜欢它们的
l think you’ll like them.
– 你要的这个 长官 – 谢谢 奥
-Want this, chief? -Thank you, Al.
你嘴角有东西 奥
There’s something on the side of your mouth, Al.
不 不 另一边
No, no. The other side.
根据你的要求 我们化验了诺德伯格夹克上的纤维样品
As you requested, we took some fibre samples from Nordberg’s jacket.
很遗憾结果看起来不是很好
l’m afraid it doesn’t look good.
– 你什么意思 – 你自己看看吧
-What do you mean? -Take a look for yourself.
– 我什么都看不到 – 用你睁着的眼睛 弗兰克
-l can’t see anything. -Use your open eye, Frank.
是的 我现在能看见了
Yeah, l can see it now.
首先 它看起来是很平常的羊毛纤维
At first, it appears to be the normal cotton fibres.
但是我们却发现了一种白色粉状物体
But we discovered a fine white powder.
经过我们化验 纯海♥洛♥因♥
Pure heroin.
你对诺德伯格有多了解
How well do you know Nordberg?
我们搭档9年而且他是我最好的朋友
We were partners for nine years and he’s my best friend.
不要把个人感情放在工作中
We can’t allow personal feelings to get in the way.
– 你是在说诺德伯格 – 再过两天女皇就要来了
-Are you saying that Nordberg…? -The Queen arrives in two days.
如果新闻界把这件事情捅了出来
lf the press should pick this up,
那会让警♥察♥局和市政♥府♥很为难的
it could be embarrassing for the police and the city.
对不起 弗兰克 我给你24小时去证明诺德伯格是清白的
l’m sorry, Frank. l’m giving you 24 hours to clear Nordberg.
– 拉德维格先生 – 怎么
-Mr Ludwig? -Yes?
– 帕什米尔先生来了 – 带他进来
-A Mr Pahpshmir is here. -Show him in.
有什么事不妥吗 拉德维格先生
ls there something wrong, Mr Ludwig?
不 什么也没有
No, it’s nothing.
– 拿我们就来谈谈我们的生意吧 – 当然 请坐
-Then may we get down to business? -Certainly. Have a seat.
我可以答应你们的请求
l can carry out your request.
– 我出价两千万美元 – 你的出价不是问题
-My price is $20 million. -Your price is not a problem.
但是我代表的那边很重视
But there is concern on the part of those l represent,
你能完成一件很难完成的工作
that you would be able to… complete so difficult a task.
告诉我 帕什米尔先生
Tell me, Mr Pahpshmir,
在全世界 谁是最有影响力的杀手
in all the world, who is the most effective assassin?
我想应该是那种不让别人知道自己是杀手的人
l would think anyone who manages to conceal his identity as an assassin.
是的 但是这儿有甚至比那种还聪明的杀手
Yes, but there is even a more ideal assassin.
一个连自己都不知道自己是杀手的人
One who doesn’t know he is an assassin.
– 来杯茶吗 – 好的 谢谢
-Care for some tea? -Yes, please.
多米尼克 请上两杯茶
Dominique, service for two, please.
我必须杀了帕什米尔
l must kill Pahpshmir.
– 要放奶油和糖吗 先生 – 帕什米尔先生
-Cream and sugar, sir? -Mr Pahpshmir?
请只加奶油
Cream only, please.
– 这有把抢在地上 先生 – 别管它 没事的
-There’s a gun on the floor, sir! -Just leave it. lt’s all right.
– 请上茶 – 当然先生
-The tea, please. -Of course, sir.
帕什米尔先生 你以前看过感官诱导催眠术吗
Mr Pahpshmir, have you ever seen sensory-induced hypnosis?
我想我刚刚看过了
l think l just have.
怎么才能让她接近目标呢
How will she get near the target?
噢 我没保证一定要是她呀
Oh, l doubt whether it will be her.
现在再好的调查员也很难察觉
Good secretaries are so hard to find these days.
所以对我来说
And it seems to me…
任何人 都可以是杀手
anyone…can be an assassin.
我只有24小时来证明我的朋友是清白的
l had 24 hours to find something to clear my friend’s name.
我带着拉德维格的材料来到了医院
l returned to the hospital with Ludwig’s records
试试看能不能让诺德伯格想起点什么
to try to jog Nordberg’s memory.
大夫 片子已经出来了 你是否准备好去确诊了
Doctor, l have the chart, if you’re ready to go over it.
等我把诺德伯格这边的事情处理完就跟你走
l’ll be with you when l’ve finished with Mr Nordberg.
好的 大夫
Yes, Doctor.
你将马上离开这个地方
You’ll be out of here in a couple of…
– 我要见诺德伯格警官 – 请签个名
-l’d like to see Officer Nordberg. -Sign in, please.
等一下 警卫哪去了
Wait a minute! Where’s the police guard?
– 卓斌中尉打电♥话♥来让他回家了 – 卓斌中尉
-Drebin called and sent him home. -Drebin?
我必须杀掉诺德伯格 我必须杀掉诺德伯格
l must kill Nordberg. l must kill Nordberg.
卓斌 警♥察♥小队 放下那个枕头
Drebin, Police Squad! Let go of that pillow!
医院紧急情况
Medical emergency!
卓斌 警♥察♥小队 跟上那辆黑♥车♥
Drebin, Police Squad. Follow that black car!
那辆车 跟上那辆车
The car! Follow that car!
斯蒂芬尼 检查倒车镜 转向灯
Stephanie, check your mirror. Signal.
少儿汽车驾校
Now pull into traffic.
汇入主车道
把脚从刹车上移开
Try and ease off on the brake.
– 稍微加点油 – 我知道近路 在这儿左转
-Give it a little gas. -l know a short cut. Turn left here!
– 他在哪 – 放松
-There he is! -Easy!
右转 跟上他
Turn right! Follow him!
没事的 正常情况下 你不可以超过65英里
lt’s OK. Normally, you would not be going 65
跑到单行线上了
down the wrong way of a one-way street.
踩刹车
Apply the brakes.
推倒到车挡
Now put it in reverse.
– 你个傻B老娘们 – 斯蒂芬尼
-You dumb broad! -Stephanie…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!