Frank! Frank, help! Frank!
不许动 拉德维格
Hold it, Ludwig!
在那别动
Stay where you are!
– 他有枪 – 我知道
-He’s got a gun! -l know.
你毁了我的生活 现在我也要毁了你的
You ruined my life. Now l’m going to ruin yours.
– 放开那个女的 – 我 我要杀了你
-Leave the girl alone! -l am. l’m going to kill you.
我知道了
l see.
二对二才公平
Two can play at that game!
– 你杀了他 – 不 仅仅是晕了
-You killed him! -No, just stunned.
他会没事的
He’ll be all right.
当然
Well…
弗兰克 真是太恐怖了
Frank…it’s horrible!
– 真是太恐怖了 – 我知道 埃德
-lt’s so horrible! -l know, Ed.
我爸爸就是这么死的
My father went the same way.
我必须杀掉 弗兰克 卓斌
l must kill…Frank Drebin.
我必须杀掉 弗兰克 卓斌
l must kill…Frank Drebin.
不 不 别开枪
No, no, don’t shoot!
珍 是我
Jane…it’s me…
滑稽脸
Funny-face.
我必须杀掉 弗兰克 卓斌
l must kill Frank Drebin.
你爱 弗兰克 卓斌
You love Frank Drebin.
而且 弗兰克 卓斌 也爱你
And Frank Drebin loves you.
珍 如果你不爱我 你也许可以勾动扳机
Jane, if you don’t love me, you might as well pull that trigger,
因为没有你 我也不会活下去的
because without you, l wouldn’t want to live anyway.
我最终找到了我的爱情
l’ve finally found someone l can love
一份美好的 纯洁的爱情 没有掩饰的爱
a good, clean love… without utensils.
我必须杀掉 弗兰克 卓斌
l must kill Frank Drebin.
这个世界就是这么乱七八糟 珍
lt’s a topsy-turvy world, Jane,
也许两个人永远都算不出一山的豆子有多少
and maybe the problems of two people don’t amount to a hill of beans,
但是这是我们的山 是我们的豆子
but this is our hill and these are our beans.
自从我认识你 我注意到了我认识了很多以前从没注意过的事物
Since l met you, l’ve noticed things l never knew where there
鸟儿歌♥唱 新叶上闪耀的露水
birds singing, dew glistening on a newly-formed leaf,
还有红灯
stop lights…
我必须杀掉
l must kill…
珍 今天早上
Jane, this morning…
我给你买♥♥了些东西 不是很贵
l bought something for you. lt’s not very much,
但是对于一个好警♥察♥的薪水来说确实很不错的
but pretty good for an honest policeman’s salary.
这是一枚订婚戒指
lt’s an engagement ring.
我不得不提前给你
l’d have given it to you earlier,
但是我想等到我们单独的再时候给你的
but l wanted to wait until we were alone.
– 我 – 我爱你 珍
-l… -l love you, Jane.
噢 弗兰克
Oh, Frank!
对不起
l’m sorry!
对不起我昨天对你大嚷 真对不起
l’m sorry that l yelled at you yesterday, l really am.
卓斌
Drebin!
我以前对你的想法都错了
l was wrong about you.
这个城市和这个世界都要感谢你所做的一切
This city and the whole world owes you a debt of gratitude.
谢谢
Thank you.
星期一早上我们希望你重返警♥察♥小队
And Monday morning we want you back at Police Squad…
– 并且提升为上尉 – 市长
-with a promotion to captain. -Mayor…
别谢我 这里还有其他人想感谢你呢
Don’t thank me. There’s someone else here who wants to thank you.
– 诺德伯格 – 哎呀 哥们
-Nordberg! -Hiya, buddy!
大夫说我还有一个星期就能走路了
The doc says l should be on my feet in a week!
– 到时候就能重返队伍了 – 诺德伯格 那真是太好了
-And back on the Force! -Nordberg, that’s wonderful!
弗兰克 每个人都应该有你这样一个朋友
Frank! Everyone should have a friend like you!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!