由真实故事改编
1940年冬天 英国和德国开始争夺挪威
两国都希望控制挪威港口的铁矿石出口
德国轰炸机与英国战斗机间展开了小规模战斗
挪威格洛特里 1940年4月27日
( 飞 机 接 近 )
( 机 枪 开 火 )
白 色 严 冬
有没有人受伤 斯特朗科
Is anybody hurt? Strunk?
-没有 -施瓦茨呢
– No. – Schwartz?
我的胳膊肘受伤了
I’ve been hit in the elbow.
浩克 浩克
Hauk? Hauk?
浩克死了
Hauk is dead.
斯特朗科 看看约瑟夫的伤口
Strunk, see to Josef’s wound.
伤口需要消毒和包扎
It needs to be disinfected and dressed.
好吧 我要先弄清楚从这怎么走
Right, I’ll work out where to go from here.
我不会死吧 对吗
I’m not going to die, am I?
你是胳膊肘受伤 下士 胳膊肘
You’ve been hit in the elbow, Obergefreiter. The elbow.
好了吗
Ready?
他当时干嘛要继续飞
Why did he fly on?
我们都说让他返航了
We all told him to turn back.
别想了 讨论这个也无济于事
Forget about it. There’s no point in dwelling on it.
少尉
Lieutenant?
少尉
Lieutenant?!
少尉
Lieutenant!
-施皮斯 -我在这下面
– Schopis! – l’m down here!
在雪下面
Underneath the snow!
出什么事了
What happened?
我从雪上掉下去了 就这样
I fell through the snow, that’s what happened.
棒极了
Excellent.
约瑟夫 你的书
Josef, your book.
你还带了什么别的吗
What else do you have?
我在柏林的亚历山大广场等了六个小时
I waited for six hours on Berlin Alexanderplatz.
终于等到了希♥特♥勒♥ 这是他的签名
Finally Hitler passed by. It’s his signature.
饼干 巧克力
Biscuits, chocolate,
香肠 酸菜 还有啤酒
sausage, sauerkraut and beer.
啤酒
Beer?
对 一旦需要庆祝呢
Yes. Well, you never know.
你说得对
You’re right.
我们现在要怎么办
What are we going to do now?
我们走去岸边 找到盟友继续打仗
We march to the coast, find our army and go back to war.
浩克军官为祖国英勇牺牲
Officer Hauk fell for the Fatherland.
在祖国需要的时候
“In the hour of need,
有些人挺身而出 成为了英雄
some people rise up to become heroe
他们沉着果敢
steeled by quiet determination,
临危不乱 英勇就义
calm deliberation and contempt for death.”
当命运将一个人击倒 使他匍匐在地
“When the punch of destiny brings a man to his knees,
而其他人因荣耀和尊荣
while others are elevated…
被高高举起
by honor and dignity.”
希♥特♥勒♥的这些话就像是对我说的
It’s as if Hitler is speaking to me.
对我们
To us.
你们没发现吗
Don’t you see?
我们当时是一比三 而且活了下来
We were one against three, and we survived.
我们击中了其中一架
We shot down one of them.
都零下20度了 我们还没冻僵
It’s minus 20°, and we aren’t freezing.
把灯关了 省点电
Turn off the light. We need the batteries.
这种天气我们哪儿也去不了
We can’t go anywhere in this weather.
斯特朗科
Strunk!
斯特朗科
Strunk!
雪橇太沉了
The sled is too heavy!
把你身上的绳子解开
Loosen your straps!
-那吃的东西怎么办 -我让你把绳子解开
– What about the food? – I said loosen your straps!
燕麦
Oats.
我们有水吗
Do we have water?
斯特朗科 把炉子点起来 行吗
Strunk, light the stove, will you?
挪威人好像都一丝不苟
Norwegians seem to be a meticulous people.
-该死 -什么
– Damn. – What?
只有两个
Only two.
听到了没
Do you hear that?
这他妈的冻得直疼
This fucking bites.
因此我宣布这个鬼地方归德意志所有
I hereby declare this shithole part of the German Reich.
停下
Stop!
谁在那
Who’s there?
停下 不要动
Stop! Stay where you are!
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
英国人
English.
你是谁
Who are you?
英国♥军♥官和飞行员
A British officer and his airman.
你们在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我们的飞机被打下来了
Our aircraft was shot down
在离这里大概两英里的地方
about two miles from here.
你们又是谁
And who might you be?
我们是德国飞行员
We are German pilots.
我们也被击落了
We’ve been shot down too.
那…
Well, uh…
进来
Come in.
少尉
Lieutenant?
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得可能没有茶喝了
I don’t suppose there’s any chance of a spot of tea.
少尉霍斯特·施皮斯
Lieutenant Horst Schopis.
上士沃尔夫冈·斯特朗科 下士约瑟夫·施瓦茨
Feldwebel Wolfgang Strunk. Obergefreiter Josef Schwartz.
好吧 我是达文波特上校
Right. Well, my name’s Captain Davenport
这是我的炮手史密斯
and this is my gunner Smith.
你们是在哪过夜的
Where did you spend the night?
飞机里 你们呢
In the plane. And you?
在一个雪洞里
In a snow cave.
我觉得这是个狩猎小屋
A hunting cabin I presume.
够所有人住的
Room for everyone.
-我和史密斯睡这边怎样 -不行
– Why don’t Smith and l sleep over here? – No.
-那是我们的床 -你们的床?
– Those are our beds. – Your beds?
没错
Yes.
我们都才刚到这里
We’ve all just arrived here.
怎么就成了你们的床了
How can they be your beds?
-你们最好睡在那边 -为什么
– It is best you sleep over there. – Why?
听着 我们之前很友好
Listen, we were friendly.
-我们邀请你们进来 -没错
– We invited you in. – Indeed you did.
但是这是个挪威人的小屋
But this is a Norwegian cabin.
你觉得屋主会想跟谁一起用这个地方
Who do you imagine the owners would want to share with?
你还是我
You or me?
如果我们是在德国占领国 那就是我
If we are in a German-occupied country, it will be me.
而且迟早这里会变成德国的一部分
And sooner or later this will be a part of Germany.
所以去那边坐下
Now go over there and sit.
我是个英国♥军♥官
I’m a British officer
我也不准备接受你的命令
and I have no intention of taking orders from you.
现在五点
It’s five o’clock,
你们正式成为第三帝国的俘虏
and you’re now officially prisoners of the Third Reich.
我命令你们去那边呆着
I order you to go over there.
去你♥妈♥的♥第三帝国
Fuck the Third Reich.
闭嘴
Shut up!
再说一次试试看
Never say that again!
这是特殊情况 少尉
These are exceptional circumstances, Lieutenant.
我们需要合作
We need to work together.
我们会合作的 上校
We will work together, Captain.
但是你们是我们的俘虏
But you will be our prisoners.
少尉 我们不能打死他们吗
Lieutenant, shouldn’t we shoot them?
不行
No.
请说英语
English please.
为什么不行
Why not?
我们可不是野蛮人 施瓦茨
We are not savages, Schwartz!
请说英语
English please.
-安静 -但只要他们有机会
– Quiet. – But they will kill us,
他们就会杀了我们的 我很肯定
if they get the chance. I’m sure of it.
那就上吧
Go ahead then.
-你想让我杀了他们吗 -是
– You want me to shoot them? – Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!