慢慢的伸出你的手臂
Gently extend your arm.
伸出你的中指
Extend your middle finger.
– 非常好 干得漂亮 – 他在哪
-Very good. Well done. -There he is!
跟上他 斯蒂芬尼
Go for it, Stephanie!
对不起 对不起
Excuse me. Excuse me.
注意 闪开 这里没什么可看的
All right, move on! Nothing to see here!
请离开
Please disperse!
没什么可看的 请离开
Nothing to see here. Please!
袭击诺德伯格的这件是留给我的是震惊和忧虑
The attempt on Nordberg’s life left me shaken and disturbed.
问题不断地从我的脑子里涌出来
The questions kept coming up again and again,
就像苏打水里的泡泡
like bubbles in a case of soda.
在医院里的那个人是谁
Who was this character in the hospital?
为什么他向要杀诺德伯格 并且是为了谁
Why was he trying to kill Nordberg…and for whom?
拉德维格是不是在对我撒谎 我没有证据
Did Ludwig lie to me? l didn’t have any proof,
可是不管怎样 我不能全都相信他
but somehow, l didn’t entirely trust him.
为什么”我爱你”号♥ 没有出现在拉德维格的纪录里
Why was the “l Luv You” not listed in Ludwig’s records?
如果真是这样 他会不会知道呢
lf it was, did he know about it?
如果他不知道 谁知道
lf he didn’t, who did?
而且我他妈的现在在哪呢
And where the hell was l?
我到家的时候已经将近午夜了
lt was almost midnight when l got home.
我只想钻进我的被窝里睡个好觉
l just wanted to slip under my blankets,
可是我的夜晚才刚刚开始
but my night was just about to begin.
你迟到了
You’re late.
那取决于我为什么迟到
That depends on what l’m late for.
你说过我们应该找个时间吃晚餐的
You said we should have dinner some time.
今晚就是”那个时间”
Tonight became “some time”.
我在煮肉
l’m boiling a roast.
你喜欢多热的和多乳的
How hot and wet do you like it?
非常热和非常多乳的
Very hot and awfully wet.
你看来很懂厨房♥里的事儿
You seem to know your way around a kitchen.
我在房♥子其他房♥间的功夫也不错
l’m just as handy in other rooms of the house.
你的衬衫看起来很面熟
That shirt looks familiar.
这是你的 我不想把我的衣服弄脏或者出褶
lt’s yours. l didn’t want to get stained or wrinkled.
至少 现在还没有
At least…not yet.
你介意我钻进一个舒服点的地方吗
Do you mind if l slip into something more comfortable?
这样 这就好多了
There. That’s better.
我希望你带来了你的食欲
l hope you’ve brought your appetite.
我带了所有的东西
l’ve brought everything.
太好了 那就 请用吧
Well, then, dig in.
有趣 就像我今天看到的照片一样有趣
lnteresting. Almost as interesting as the photographs l saw today.
我还年轻 我需要这份工作
l was young. l needed the work.
不 这是在拉德维格的港口拍的
No, they were taken at Ludwig’s docks.
一艘货轮驶进港 一艘巴拿马货轮 但是在拉德韦德的纪录里却没有记载
A ship came in, a Panamanian ship. lt wasn’t on Ludwig’s records.
也许是失察了
Probably an oversight.
你的 肉怎么样
How is your…meat?
你可以品尝一下
You be the judge of that.

Mmm…
我还有另外九个
l’ve got nine more.
– 你见过那条船吗 – 我不知道
-Have you seen that ship? -l don’t know.
它不像是我们的 但是我们要很和多船打交道
lt doesn’t look like ours, but we deal with so many ships.
诺德伯格警官跟你说了些什么吗
Has Officer Nordberg told you anything?
没有 又有一个人想要他的命 但他还是在昏迷之中
No, there’s been another attempt on his life. He’s in a coma.
真是太糟了 世界真是一个充满暴♥力♥的地方
That’s terrible! This world is such a violent place.
如果不是的话 我就会失业了
lf it wasn’t, l’d be out of a job,
如果世界上没有了犯罪 那我明天就不干了
but l’d give it up tomorrow to live in a world without crime.
你讲的太美了
That’s beautiful.
一切都进展的太快了
This is all happening too fast.
– 我以前受过伤害 – 对不起
-l’ve been hurt before. -l’m sorry.
我认识她好多年了
l’d known her for years.
我们差不多一起去过了所有的警♥察♥庆典仪式
We used to go to all the police functions together.
我是多么的爱她 但是她只喜欢她的音乐
How l loved her, but she had her music.
我想她只喜欢她的音乐
l think she had her music.
芝加哥男生乐团和交响乐团都跟她合作过
She’d hang out with the Chicago Male Chorus and Symphony.
我不记得她是演奏乐器的还是唱歌♥的了
l don’t recall her playing an instrument or being able to sing.
她每年三百天都在外巡回演出
Yet she was on the road 300 days of the year.
我给他买♥♥了一架竖琴作为圣诞礼物 她问我这是什么
l bought her a harp for Christmas. She asked me what it was.
都是老调重谈了 男孩和女孩
lt’s the same old story. Boy finds girl.
男孩失去了女孩 女孩找到了男孩
Boy loses girl. Girl finds boy.
男孩忘记了女孩 男孩忘不了女孩
Boy forgets girl. Boy remembers girl.
女孩在新年橘子杯快艇比赛
Girl dies in a blimp accident
事故总中丧生了
over the Orange Bowl on New Year’s Day.
– 好年份 – 不 最糟的
-Goodyear? -No, the worst.
可怜的小家伙
Poor dear!
现在 现在 我不想让你生气
Now, now. l don’t want to upset you.
弗兰克 不是这样的
Frank, it’s not that.
为什么你要对我这么好
Why did you have to be so wonderful?
– 有些事我一定要跟你说 – 不 你不需要和我说任何事
-There’s something l must tell you. -No! No need to tell me anything.
过去发生的一切并不重要
What’s in the past doesn’t matter anyway.
也许
Maybe…
也许我们是两个找到知己的孤魂
Maybe we’re just two lonely souls who have found each other.
滑稽脸
Funny-face!
我先让你知道 我一贯都做安全性♥交♥
l want you to know… l practise safe sex.
我也是
So do l.
野战排
我今天过得太高兴了 弗兰克 我真不敢相信我们是昨天才认识的
l had a wonderful day, Frank. l can’t believe we just met yesterday.
你真得那么认为 你不是在说
You really mean that? You’re not just saying it,
因为我们彼此交换了身体里的液体
because we exchanged bodily fluids?
不 我是真的很高兴 你非常特别
No, l really mean it. You’re very special.
– 喝杯睡前饮料怎么样 – 不 谢谢 我不♥穿♥那些东西 (睡前饮料也有睡帽的意思)
-Can l interest you in a nightcap? -No, thanks, l don’t wear them.
实际上 今天晚上我要去蹲坑
Actually, l’m on stake-out tonight.
我会一直想你的 我明天会给你打电♥话♥的
l’ll be thinking about you. l’ll call you tomorrow.
好的
OK.
晚安
Good night!
我告诉你答案就在拉德维格的办公室里
The answer’s up there in Ludwig’s office.
随便你叫它什么 一种预感 女人的直觉
Call it what you will a hunch, women’s intuition.
拉德维格知道的比他说的多
Ludwig knows more than he’s saying.
预感不能在法庭上成立 你的铁证在哪
A hunch won’t stand up in court. Where are your hard facts?
他是唯一一个除了我们俩以外 知道诺德伯格还活着的人
He’s the only one except us who knew Nordberg was still alive.
然后我们知道什么发生了 一个刺客想把诺德伯格从医院铲除掉
Next thing we know, some thug tries to knock him off.
也许 但是我们要有很大的把握 才能闯进拉德维格的办公室
Maybe. But breaking into Ludwig’s office is taking a big chance.
我知道 你很有把握在早上起来
l know. You take a chance getting up in the morning,
穿过大街或者把你的脸插♥进♥风扇里
crossing the street or sticking your face in a fan.
看 他出来了
There he is!
你这次就相信我吧 埃德 我知道我是对的
Just trust me on this, Ed. l know l’m right.
好的 但是要小心
OK, but be careful.
今晚好好睡一觉 我们明天早上见
Get some sleep. l’ll see you in the morning.
宾果博♥彩♥
Bingo!
“两千万汇款 奥曼尼银行 苏黎世
20,000,000 deposited, Omani Bank, Zurich,
女皇死亡证明后付款”
“upon proof of Queen’s death.”
损坏他人财产 纵火
Destroying property, arson…
用混凝土自♥慰♥器进行性骚扰
sexual assault with a concrete dildo?!
你♥他♥妈♥的都在那干什么了
What the hell were you doing there?
对此我深表遗憾 尊敬的市长
l’m sorry about that, Your Honour,
但是我们相信拉德维格卷入了一起谋杀女皇事件
but we believe Ludwig is involved in a plot to assassinate the Queen.
真是太可笑了 证据呢
That’s ridiculous! Where is this “evidence”?
它 被大火烧了
Well…it…burned in the f-fire.
先生们
Gentlemen,
文森特 拉德维格 是市议会里最被尊重的议员
Vincent Ludwig is one of the most respected members of this community.
如果我们很好地对待他 他将不会上诉
lf we’re very nice to him, he will agree not to press charges.
– 是的市长大人 – 我说的够清楚了吗
-Your Honour! -Did l make myself clear?
是的 市长大人 好心情
Yes, Your Honour. Good day.
卓斌
Drebin!
我不想你再找像去年一样的麻烦了 这是我的政策
l don’t want any more trouble like you had last year. That’s my policy.
当我在公园看到五个装束古怪的人持枪抢劫的时候
When l see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in a park,
我开枪打死了那帮混♥蛋♥ 这是我的政策
l shoot the bastards. That’s my policy.
那是莎士比亚在公园 朱丽叶凯撒公♥司♥投资的电影 你个疯子
That was a Shakespeare in the Park production of “Julius Caesar”!
– 你杀了五个演员 非常好的演员 – 市长大人
-You killed five actors! Good ones. -Your Honour…
今晚女皇的接待工作你不要出现了
Your presence at the Queen’s reception tonight is not necessary.
明白了吗
ls that understood?
我们明白了 市长大人 谢谢您
We understand, Your Honour. Thank you.
飞机正在向停机坪滑行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!