A little?
她用戒指丢我
She threw this at my head.
幸好不是吹风机
At least it’s smaller than a hair dryer.
是我的错 我不该建议
Oh, Nick, it’s all my fault. If I hadn’t suggested she go.
你是陷害我
Or tricked! Tricked would be more like it.
有其母必有其女
Like mother, like daughters.
我真的很抱歉
I… I really am sorry.
我们也很抱歉
We are too, Dad. Really. Yeah.
回房♥间去 快点
Up to your room… now.
我得记得谢谢她们
I gotta remember to thank them one day.
-雀西呢 -我好饿
-So, where’s Chessy? -I’m starving.
她跟马丁中午去野餐了 昨天去的
Well, she and Martin went off on a picnic around noon… yesterday.
真的 真没想到 你的管家跟我的保姆
Really! Who would have thought my nanny, your butler!
我做点东西吃吧
Well, what do you say I whip us up something to eat?
-你会做菜了 -当然 我会做意大利面
-You can cook now? -Oh, yeah. I can, uh, make pasta and pasta and.
-意大利面很好 -那就做吧
-Mmm, pasta sounds good. -Well, pasta it is.
我要两张
Okay, I’ll take two.
嗨 爸爸 你看起来好帅
Hey, Dad! Wow! You look so nice!
-你要去哪里 -晚安 小姐们
-Where are you going? -Good night, ladies.
这些是我的私人收藏
Wow! This is where I keep my private stash.
你知道我收藏酒吗
Did you know I also collect wine?
-真的 -我的兴趣不多 来这边
-Really? -Mm hmm. I’m a man of limited interest. Come here.
1921年份的柏根地
This… is a 1921 Burgundy.
那年雨水充沛 葡萄特别好
They say the rain that year made this the best Burgundy ever harvested.
你会喜欢这瓶的 过来
Now, you will appreciate this. Come here.
你看
Look.
日本投降 1945年
“VJ day, 1945.”
-不可思议 -我喜欢这瓶
-That’s incredible. -I love that.
这是我父母婚礼上喝的酒
Now, this is the same wine that was served at my parents’ wedding.
52年份的波尔多
A Bordeaux 52
我想是多亏了这玩意才生下我妹妹的
I think my sister was conceived on this baby.
这瓶呢 “美梦无止境 1983年”
What’s this one? “Where dreams have no end 1983.”
这瓶我找了好久才找到
That one actually took me years to track down.
怎么 它有什么意义
Why? Where’s it from?
这是我们婚礼上喝的酒
It’s the wine that we drank at our wedding.
我把每一瓶都收集到了
I now have every bottle ever made.
是吗
You do.
是的
I do.
-我们能开一瓶吗 -我只跟你喝
-Can we open one? -You’re the only one I’d drink it with.
-没事吧 -没事 只是眼睛进了灰尘
-You okay? -Oh, yeah. I just got a little dust in my eye.
要我帮你擦吗
Hmm? I can offer you a clean sleeve.
不 不用 没事了
No, no. I’m fine really. All better.
你不必故作坚强的
You don’t always have to be so brave, you know.
我当然要
But I do actually.
一定是雀西
That will be Chessy.
她有钥匙
She has a key.
有人在家吗
Hello. Anybody home?
我们马上过来
We’ll be right up.
♪ Oh ♪
♪ Every time ♪
♪ We say good bye ♪
♪ I die a little ♪
♪ Every time ♪
♪ We say good bye ♪
♪ I wonder why ♪
♪ A little ♪
♪ Why the gods ♪
♪ Above me ♪
♪ Who must be in the know ♪
♪ Think so little of me ♪
-你要保重 -我会的 你也一样
-Take care of yourself. -Yeah, I will. You too.
♪ They allow you to go ♪
♪ And when you’re near ♪
♪ There sits an air ♪
-我也爱你 -我爱你
-I love you. -I love you too.
♪ Of spring about it ♪
♪ I can hear ♪
♪ A lark somewhere ♪
♪ Begin to sing ♪
♪ About it ♪
♪ There’s no love ♪
♪ So finer ♪
♪ But how strange the change ♪
♪ You made ♪
♪ Your mind up ♪
♪ Every time ♪
♪ We say good bye ♪
哈罗 我们回家了
Hello. We’re home.
-外公 -我到书房♥看看
-Grandfather? -I’ll check the study.
好久不见了
Hey, stranger.
妈 你知道协和号♥只要花一半时间就能到吗
Hey, Mom, did you know the Concord gets you here in half the time?
我是听说过
Yes, I I’ve heard that.
你在这儿干嘛
Huh! What are you doing here?
你们走了三十秒
It took us around 30 seconds after you guys left…
我们就觉得不想失去你们
for us to realize we didn’t want to lose you two again.
我们
We?
我们
We.
上次我没有追来
I made the mistake of not coming after you once, Lizzy.
这次不管你有多坚强我都要追过来
I’m not going to do that again no matter how brave you are.
难道你要我两脚发软
And I suppose you just expect me to go weak at the knees…
倒在你怀里痛哭失声
and fall into your arms and cry hysterically…
然后说就算我们分隔两地
and say we’ll just figure this whole thing out a bicontinental relationship…
还是能破镜重圆 再续前缘 一起抚养女儿长大
with our daughters being raised here an and there and…
你我也能白头偕老
and you and I just… picking up where we left off, and
永浴爱河吗
and growing old together and.
还是说你想要从此过着幸福快乐的生活
Come on, Nick. What do you expect? To live happily ever after?
对 以上皆是
Yes, to all the above.
但你不必痛哭失声
Except you don’t have to cry hysterically.
我要哭了
Oh, yes, I do.
我们成功了
We actually did it.
♪ This will be an everlasting love ♪
♪ This will be the one I’ve waited for ♪
♪ This will be the first time ♪
♪ Anyone has loved me ♪
♪ I’m so glad you found me in time ♪
♪ And I’m so glad that you rectified my mind ♪
♪ This will be an everlasting love ♪
♪ For me yeah, whoa oa ♪
♪ Loving you is some kind of wonderful ♪
♪ Because you’ve shown me just how much you care ♪
♪ You’ve given me the thrill of a lifetime ♪
♪ And made me believe you’ve got more thrills to spare, oh ♪
♪ This will be an everlasting love ♪
♪ Oh, yes, it will now ♪
♪ You’ve brought a lot of sunshine into my life ♪
♪ You’ve filled me with happiness I never knew ♪
♪ You gave me more joy than I ever dreamed of ♪
♪ And no one, no one can take the place of you ♪
♪ This will be you and me ♪
♪ Yes, sirree, eternally ♪
♪ Hugging and squeezing and kissing and pleasing ♪
♪ Together forever Through rain and whatever ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah You and me ♪
♪ So long as I’m living true love I’ll be giving ♪
♪ To you I’ll be serving ’cause you’re so deserving ♪
♪ Hey, you’re so deserving ♪
♪ From now on From now on, yeah ♪
♪ From now on From now on ♪
♪ From now on ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!