and suddenly I’m flying halfway across the world to
我还不够成熟
I’m not mature enough for this.
要是我跟尼克处得来 就不会离婚了
If the man didn’t make me so nuts, I’d still be married to him.
这样安排就是希望 我们永远不用再见面
I mean, we came up with this arrangement so that we’d never have to see each other again.
看看我 马丁 你见过我这样吗
I mean, look at me, Martin. Have you ever seen me like this?
-我 -别回答
-We… -Don’t answer that.
要是他不认得我怎么办
I mean, what if he doesn’t recognize me?
不 同样也别回答
No, don’t answer that, either.
荷莉说他是大帅哥
So, Hallie said he was a hunk?
他是挺帅的
He was rather dishy.
你可以想象一下 他笑起来真的会迷死人
He had a smile that made me go weak at the knees, if you can imagine that.
-好 我准备好了 妈妈 -我也是 就快了
-Okay, I’m all set, Mom. -Great. Me too. Almost.
妈 你的箱子还是空的
Mom, your your suitcase is like totally empty.
对 抱歉
Oh, right. Sorry.
你跟你♥爸♥说过了吗 亲爱的
Um, did you speak to your father, dear?
有啊 我刚挂断电♥话♥
Um, yeah. Yeah. I just hung up with him, actually.
他说他很紧张
He said he’s really anxious to see you.
他是不想见到我才紧张
Anxious nervous, like he’s totally, completely dreading it?
-还是兴奋得紧张 -当然是兴奋得紧张了
-Or anxious excited, like he’s looking forward to it? -Anxious excited, definitely.
他说明天我们在旧金山的史道福饭店见面
He said he’ll meet us tomorrow at noon at the Stafford Hotel in San Francisco.
那未免太赶了 不是吗
That’s incredibly soon. Isn’t it?
趁我收拾行李时 你到楼下拿机票吧
Well, um, why don’t you run downstairs and and gather up our tickets…
-在你外公那 我收拾好就下去 -好
-from your grandfather while I finish up here. -Okay.
说谎的小孩肚子痛
Liar, liar. Pants on fire.
马丁 我有个请求
Oh, Martin. I have a really ridiculous…
一个很孩子气的请求
somewhat childish request to make.
你知道你一向不只是个管家
Martin, you know that you’re more than a butler to me.
事实上你更像是服侍我的大哥哥一样
You’re more like a lovable brother who just happens to wait on us, and, anyway…
-我想 -叫我陪你一起去
-I was wondering… -If I would accompany you on the trip?
-让你更轻松自在点 -你肯吗 谢谢你
-Make it a bit easier for you? -Would you, Martin? Thank you so much.
我会感激不尽的 不必当管家
I’d be so grateful and you don’t even have to come as our butler.
-假装是朋友 -这是我的荣幸
-Just as a friend. -Madam, I’d be honored.
既然我是你朋友 你要去见前夫
And may I say, as a friend if I were seeing my ex.
在11年后 腿又这么美
After 11 years and I had your legs…
我建议你穿这件
I’d wear this little baby.
肯定能迷死他
You’ll kill in it!
再见了 祝我好运
Bye, darling. Wish me luck.
祝好运
Good luck.
再见 老爹 再见 荷莉
Bye, Pop. Bye, Hal.
感恩节你会来吧 对吗
So you’re coming to Napa for Thanksgiving. Right?
我一定会去的
I wouldn’t miss it for the world.
再见
Bye.
-代我向你♥爸♥问好 -我会的
-Oh, and say hello to your father for me. -I will.
机场 谢谢
Airport, please.
他们马上就到
Okay. They’ll be here any minute.
友善点 老爸 他是你女儿梦寐以求的伴侣
Now, be nice, Daddy. He’s everything you ever wanted for your little girl,
而且还是个百万富翁呢
plus millions more.
我会很友善的
Then you know I’ll be nice.
好 他来了
Oh! Okay. There he is
还加上一家大小
with the whole motley crew.
-亲爱的 -嗨
-Hi, darling. -Hi.
荷莉 雀西和山米
Hallie, Chessy and Sammy!
你来干什么
What in the world are you doing here?
带狗到饭店
Honey, a dog at the Stafford?
-荷莉求我带它来 -你心真软
-Hal begged me to bring him. -Oh, you’re such a softy.
好狗狗
Good doggy.
这两位就是令尊和令堂吗
So, Meredith. These the folks?
爸妈 你们终于见面了
Yes. Mom, Dad. You finally meet.
这是我的未婚夫 尼克·帕克
This is my fiance and the love of my life, Nicholas Parker.
你好 尼克 幸会了
Hello, Nicholas. I’m so pleased to meet you.
-我是维姬 -嗨
-I’m Vicki. -Hi.
这是尼克可爱的女儿荷莉
And this is Nick’s adorable daughter, Hallie.
这次聚会是她的点子
This entire prenuptial get together was her idea, I’ll have you know.
-你好吗 年轻的女士 我们早就听说你很乖 -你好 小乖乖
-How are you, young lady? We’ve heard nothing but wonderful things about you. -Hello, pet.
你可以叫我维姬阿姨
You may call me Aunt Vicki.
另一边 女士
Other end, madam. Oops!
太棒了 好快就到了
Yopes! That was a great flight. Wasn’t it?
-我是说太快了 -我没见过你这么渴 女士
-I mean, it was so quick. -I’ve never seen you quite so thirsty before, madam.
你相信吗 我从来没喝过伏特加呢
Well, would you believe, Martin darling, I’ve never tasted vodka before this trip.
头一次喝就灌了不少下去
You could have fooled me, ma’am.
来 上场吧
Come on. Let’s rock and roll.
我的麻烦大了
I am in such major trouble here.
在这里举♥行♥婚礼最适合
If the hotel can do it, I think that room is perfect for the wedding.
大小适中
Not too big. Not too cramped. And not that…
我不是不喜欢在家里办
I don’t like the idea of having the wedding at the house…
只是这里太棒了
it’s just that this could be amazing.
我都订好房♥间了 为什么不先上楼
So, I’ve already checked us in. Why don’t we go upstairs…
洗把脸再下来吃饭呢 好主意
freshen up and then rendezvous for lunch? Great!
-十分钟后在酒吧见 -很好
-Meet you in the bar in ten. Okay? -Oh! Perf.
亲爱的 尽然在这里
Sweetheart, now that we’re here…
为什么不顺便去看看蜜月套房♥呢
why don’t we go check out the honeymoon suite?
一定很豪华的
I bet it is to die for.
糟糕 我把皮包给忘了
Ooh. Oops! I forgot my bag.
等一下 山米
Hey, hang on. Sammy!
山米
Sammy!
-山米 -抱歉
-Sammy -Excuse me.
山米 你有没有看到米色的 谢谢
Sammy.Excuse me. Did you find a beige… Thank you.
噢 妈妈
Oop! Mom!
亲爱的 你不必等我 我自己找得到房♥间
Darling, you didn’t have to wait for me. I could have found the room by myself.
况且我想透透气
Besides, I need to get a little fresh air.
去吧 亲爱的 我会到楼上找你的
Go on, sweetie. I’ll meet you up “thairs”.
好漂亮的夹克 你在飞机上一直都穿着吗
I like that jacket, by the way. Were you wearing that the whole time we were on the plane?
-妈 小心 -抱歉
-Mom, watch out! -Sorry.
她喝醉了 她只有一杯的酒量
She’s drunk. She’s never had more than one glass of wine…
却选在今天喝得醉醺醺
in her entire life, and she chooses today to show up totally zonked.
那么 听她的话
Yeah, well, just do what the woman says…
到楼上等她
and meet her up “thairs”.
也许这就是他们做 “请勿打扰” 标志的原因吧
Maybe that’s why they make “do not disturb” signs.
终于单独在一起了
Alone at last.
荷莉·帕克
Hallie Parker.
我已经眼花撩乱 别再这样
Oh. Don’t do this to me. I’m already seeing double.
是我 安妮
It’s me, Mom, Annie.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
你好漂亮
You look wonderful.
我的好女儿
Oh, my girls.
终于团聚了
I can’t believe you’re together.
你们怎么能这样对我
But how could you do this to me?
抱歉 我不想打岔
Excuse me. I hate to interrupt but…
不过我建议进去再说吧
might I suggest that we continue… this little powwow inside?
你大概不记得我
Hi. You probably don’t remember me.
雀西
Chessy!
我就知道她人很好
I knew I always liked her.
你们其中有一个 现在我不确定是哪一个了
One of you, I’m not sure which one at the moment…
其中一个跟我说你♥爸♥知道我今天要来
but one of you told me your father knew I was arriving here today.
我告诉你们 我刚看到的电梯里的那个家伙
And I’m here to tell you the man I just saw in the elevator
根本不知道我在地球上呢 更别说在同一家饭店
had absolutely no idea he and I were on the same planet, let alone in the same hotel.
-你看到爸了 -对
-You saw Dad already? -Yes, I did.
他好像看到鬼 脸都变青了
The man went completely ashen like I was the bloody ghost of Christmas past.
拿个什么帮我敷头好吗
Can one of you get something cold for my head?
我常常想这么多年后
I mean, don’t you think I pondered what it was going to be like
再见到你♥爸♥爸会是什么样
to see your father after all these years?
好 让我告诉你 我没想到会看着他挽着美女
Well, let me tell you. Me waving like a mindless idiot
还傻傻地跟他挥手
while Nick Parker’s wrapped around another woman’s arms…
这可不是我想像中的场景
is not exactly the scenario I had in mind.
不 先生
No, sirree.
马丁 你在干嘛
Martin! What are you doing?
去游泳 女士 可以吗
Going for a dip, madam. Do you mind?
可以 没问题 绝对没问题 玩得开心点吧
Uh? No, no. No, that’s that’s perfectly perfect. Have fun.
-某人应该去的 -您好
-Someone ought to. -Hello.
你也好啊
Hello. Hello to you.
-雀西 这是我们的管家马丁 -你好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!