欢迎 欢迎
Welcome! Welcome!
恭喜 德古
Congrats, Drac.
天啊 所有人都来了
Holy smokes, everybody’s here.
劳伦先生和夫人 新郎的父母还有家人到
Mr. and Mrs. Loughran,the parents of the groom, and family.
妈妈和爸爸 约翰
Mom and Dad! Johnny!
我真不敢相信你们都来了
I can’t believe you’re all here.
噢 好 好 好
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah!
我的对象有多正点
Yo, how hot is my date?
很正点 哇
So hot. Wow.
那我的对象有多正点
How ’bout how hot mine is?
你有对象
You got a date?
没错 她是隐形的 所以你们看不见她
Yeah. She’s invisible. That’s why you can’t see her.
好吧 这是”加拿大”的那个吗
Oh, right. This is the one from “Canada”?
婚礼在举♥行♥呢
Wedding’s starting.
太好了
Great.
好 说的太好了 马蒂
True. So true, Marty.
真甜蜜
Aw. How sweet.
天啊 看看你
Oh, my. Look at you.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
这一切都是你梦寐以求的吗 我的小毒莓
Is it everything you wanted, my little poisonberry?
当然了 爸比
Oh, it is, Daddy.
除了瓦拉德爷爷在哪
Except where’s Grandpa Vlad?
亲爱的 你的爷爷不会允许这一切的
Honey, your gramps would not have been cool with this.
他是个老古董
He’s old-school.
我们怎么知道呢 如果他可以见见约翰…
How do we know? If he could just meet Johnny…
他会吃掉他的
He would have eaten him.
他不像你的时尚爸比那么开明的
He’s not as enlightened as your hip Daddy.
那么你对他不是怪物真的没意见
So, you’re really okay with him not being a monster?
人类 怪物 独角兽只要你开心就好
Human, monster, unicorn, as long as you’re happy.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
而你永远都是我的月光
And you’ll always be my moonlight
但现在爱你的翅膀已高飞
But now on wings of love you soar
现在你是的约翰的女孩了
Now that you’re Johnny’s girl
约翰的女孩
Johnny’s girl
也算是爸比的
And kind of Daddy’s, too
你的妈妈一定会很高兴
Your mom would be so happy
因为她总是知道
‘Cause she always knew
多了一份爱对你会更好
Love is making room for all the best in you
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
嘿 伙计们
Oh, hey, guys!
托德 休息一下
Todd, take a break.
那么干什么
So, what’s up?
梅菲斯在想也许你想去飞一下
Mavis was wondering if maybe you wanted to go for a fly.
噢 我们从来都没试过啊 有什么特别的理由吗
Oh. We haven’t done that in forever. Any special reason?
没什么特别的理由
No special reason at all.
对吧 梅菲斯
Right, Mavey?
他是怎么回事
What’s his deal?
他犯傻而已
He’s silly.
只是今晚很美 而且…
It’s just a beautiful night, and…
好吧 如果你不想…
Well, if you don’t want to…
不 不是 开什么玩笑
No, no! Are you kidding?
我就算要吃一桶大蒜也要跟你一起飞
I would eat a bucket of garlic to fly with you.
亲爱的 看看那些轻柔的云
Oh, honey, look at those fluffy clouds.
还记得在你小时候我们玩的什么吗
Remember what we played when you were little?
用锋利的物品玩捉迷藏
Hide and Go Seek Sharp Objects?
好吧 开始捉迷藏了啊
Okay. Regular Hide and Go Seek.
你在哪
Where are you?
蝙蝠亲
Honeybat!
梅菲
Mavey!
蝙蝠亲
Honeybat!
我要捉到你了
I’m gonna get you.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Honey? Are you okay?
没事 只是自从我怀孕后
Yes. It’s just a little harder
呼吸有点困难而已
to catch my breath since I’m pregnant.
好吧 我想这会变得…
Yes, well, I guess that would make it more…
什么
What?
我要成为外公了
I’m gonna be a grandpa!
而我要成为一个爸爸了
And I’m gonna be a dad!
因为你是爸比的女儿或者儿子
‘Cause you’re Daddy’s girl, or boy
爸比的女儿或儿子
Daddy’s girl, or boy
我又饿了 亲爱的
I’m hungry again, honey.
你可以给我拿点凤尾鱼雪糕来吗
Can you get me some ice cream with anchovies?
不 不 不 你必须戒掉你的坏饮食
No, no, no.You mustn’t give in to your cravings.
这对婴儿不好
It’s not good for the baby.
你需要增加蜘蛛的摄入量
You need to increase your spider intake,
那么他就可以有能力爬上天花板了
so he’ll be able to climb ceilings properly.
还有多吃羊胆汁
And eat lots of sheep bile.
我爱你 爸爸 但我们还不知道
I love you, Dad, but we don’t even know
小孩是不是一个吸血鬼
if the kid’s gonna be a vampire.
如果孩子是人类我会很高兴的 就像约翰一样
I’d be thrilled if the baby’s human-y, just like Johnny.
有着上千年德古拉基因的”人类”
“Human-y.” With thousands of years of Dracula genes.
这不可能
Not gonna happen.
只要孩子健康就好
As long as the baby’s healthy.
当然了 一个健康的小吸血鬼
Of course. A healthy little vampire.
或者人类
Or human.
对 一个可以像蝙蝠一样飞的人类
Yes, a human who can fly as a bat.
来 就吃点怪物肉球汤吧
Here. Just have some monster ball soup.
这是你妈妈的食谱
It’s your mommy’s recipe.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Dad.
就像我小时候你做的一样 我的最爱
Just like you made it when I was a kid. My favorite.
抱歉
Sorry.
先生 只有父亲才允许进入产房♥
Sir, only the father is allowed in the delivery room.
不是吧 我意思是 好吧
Really? I mean, okay.
我想他是家人
He’s the family, I guess.
看 是个男孩 是个男孩
Oh, look! It’s a boy! It’s a boy!
德古拉的血统延续下去了
The Dracula bloodline carries on!
只要有我在就没有人会伤害你
No one will ever harm you as long as I’m here,
我的邪恶小狗狗
my little devil dog.
爸爸 我可以抱抱我的孩子吗
Dad, can I hold my baby?
如果我是爸爸 我会说可以
If I were Dad, I’d say yes.
但我是护士弗朗辛
But I’m the nurse, Francine.
不管怎么给你吧
Here you go anyway.
我的错
My bad.
小丹尼斯现在一岁了 哇
Little Dennis is a year old now. Wow!
很漂亮 是的 可爱的孩子
Nice. Yeah. Cute kid.
好了 拆礼物时间了 朋友们
Okay, time for presents, guys.
好了 我们给这男孩送礼物吧
All right! Let’s do this boy up!
看看我送他什么礼物
Check out what I got him. Bling!
哇 这是不是被诅咒的
Wow. Is it cursed?
被超级诅咒了 只是好的诅咒
Super cursed. Only the best.
从地下室拿来的
Straight from the crypt.
他刚开始学走路 所以也许这有点太重…
He’s just starting to walk, so maybe it’s heavier than…
你没事 丹尼索维奇
Oh. You’re okay, Denisovich.
他的名字是丹尼斯 是我父亲的名字
His name is Dennis. Named after my father.
这不是他的吸血鬼名字
It’s not his vampire name.
我的小丹尼索维奇 小索维奇
My little Denisovichy-Weesovichy.
是吗 我们确认了他是个吸血鬼了吗
Huh! Are we sure he’s a vampire?
我意思是 那不是件坏事情
I mean, not that it’s a bad thing,
但他不应该像你们一样有尖牙和苍白的肤色吗
but shouldn’t he have fangs and that pasty skin you guys have?
从技术上来讲你要到5岁才生出你的吸血鬼尖牙的
Technically, you have until you’re five to get your vampire fangs.
他会有尖牙的 他是一个德古拉家族的人啊
Oh, he’ll get his fangs. He’s a Dracula.
他也有一半是劳伦家族的啊
He’s also half Loughran.
也许他在我们住的地方会好点 那有更多的人类
Maybe he’d be better off where we live. There’s more humans there.
什么 看看他跟狼宝宝玩得多欢乐
What? Look how well he’s playing with the wolf pups.
我们有一个礼物 我希望你们接受吧
We have a present. I hope it’s acceptable.
“我的第一个断头台”
“My First Guillotine.”
非常有教育意义 干的好 弗兰克
Very educational. Well played, Frank.
这很棒 谢谢 我们只是得预防危险
It’s great. Thank you. We just have to baby-proof that.
约翰 你知道你把橡胶防护放哪了吗
Johnny, do you know where you put the rubber guards?
给断头台做防护

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!