Love me sweet
不要让我走
Never let me go
你已经
You have made
是我的全部生命
My life complete
我是如此爱你
And I love you so
温柔的爱我
Love me tender
真诚的爱我
Love me true
我的所有梦想都实现了
All my dreams fulfill
我亲爱的
For, my darling
我爱你
I love you
永远
And I always will
早上好
Good morning.
-早上好 -你好
-Good morning. -Hello.
-我们整晚都呆在外边 -是啊
-We stayed out all night. -Yes, we did.
我们整晚都呆在外边
We stayed out all night.
那是…
Is that…
-船里有一个人 -什么?
-There’s a man in that boat. -What?
你看见了么? 有个人在那
Do you see that? There’s somebody over there.
我想可能是渔民吧
He’s probably some fisherman, I suppose.
拿着一个摄像机?
With a video camera?
-真的么? -你真是太卑鄙了
-What? -You’re really low.
不 米娅 我根本不知道那个男的是谁
No, Mia. I have no idea who that man is.
你知道的 他昨晚没有弄到做果汁的真是 羞耻啊 你这个小人
You know, it’s really a shame he didn’t get juicier stuff last night, you jerk.
米娅 我和这件事根本无关 我发誓
Mia, I have nothing to do with this. I swear.
米娅 过来 听我解释
Mia, please. Come on. Will you listen to me?
-那不是我的船 -嘿 尼古拉斯? 祝你过的愉快
-That is not my boat. -Hey, Nicholas? Have a nice life.
但是那是我的马 米娅…
But that is my horse. Mia…
米娅? 嗨?
Mia? Hello?
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, my love.
我知道有点早 但是我一直在想
I know it’s a little early, but I’ve been thinking.
最近事情的确压力很大
Things have been so pressured lately.
我在想我们是不是应该…
I was wondering whether we should spend…
莉莉?
Lilly?
早安 殿下
Good morning, Your Majesty.
-你…你在这干什么? -我只是想…
-What… What are you doing here? -I just wanted…
米娅
Mia.
开门
Doors.
-怎么了? -公主 我想你应该看看这个
-What’s going on? -Princess, I think you should see this.
我发誓这是唯一的皇室
And here’s the royal exclusive I promised,
在数代的从不做错事的令人厌倦的皇室中 唯一的一个
After generations of boring royals who never misbehaved,
基诺维亚终于有了一个世界级的丑闻
Genovia finally has a world-class scandal,
假设我们很久以前带进来一个美国人
Proving that we should have brought in an American long ago,
那安德鲁·雅克比 凯尼尔沃思的公爵
Will Andrew Jacoby, Duke of Kenilworth,
还会娶这样一个淘气的公主么?
still marry such a naughty, naughty princess?
还是尼古拉斯·德弗里奥克斯 成为新国王?
Or will Lord Nicholas Devereaux be the new king?
现在对米娅公主来说相当于从煎锅 出来又跳进了火里
It’s out of the frying pan and into the fire for Princess Mia,
保持你的鸡蛋蛋黄向上
Keep your eggs sunny-side up,
我应该告诉她应该怎么做她的鸡蛋…
I’d like to tell her what she can do with her eggs…
莉莉
Lilly.
-我们能单独呆一会么? -好的
-Could we have a moment alone? -Yes.
那么?
So?
我被耍了
I got played.
啊-哈
A-ha.
最大的问题是
Well, the big question is:.
我们还举♥行♥婚礼么?
do we still have a wedding?
-安德鲁 我真的非常 非常抱歉 -麻烦
-Andrew, I am so, so sorry. -Excuse me.
安德鲁 等一下 我向你发誓什么也没有发生
Andrew, please wait. I promise you nothing happened.
是的 但是米娅 你还是去了 不是么? 你去了
Yes, but Mia, you still went, didn’t you? You went.
我觉得你不明白 我在英国是一个绝对优秀的小伙子
I don’t think you understand. I’m an extremely eligible bachelor in England.
真的 我有很多朋友 很多可爱的女朋友 还有…
I really am. I’ve got plenty of friends, lots of lovely women friends, and…
我还是觉得我们的婚姻是非常好的
I still think this marriage is a good idea.
米娅
Mia.
女王不会赞成监视的
The queen would not approve of spying.

Ah.
那么?
So?
还有什么?
Anything?
我真的想说是的 但是没有 就是 没有…
I really want to say yes, but no. There’s just, there’s no…
触电的感觉
spark.
我也是
Me too.
-真的? -真的
-Really? -Really.
-我是说 高兴 -非常高兴
-I mean, it was pleasurable. -Very.
-非常愉快 但是 但是没有火花 -没有
-Very pleasant, but, but, but no fireworks. -None.
我们要做什么? 看 我们…
What are we gonna do? Look, we will…
我们要指出一些东西
We will figure something out.
米娅
Mia.
你选择了我
You chose me.
没有秘密
No privacy.
你选择了我 我接受了
You chose me, and I accepted.
一个绅士从不收回他的话
And a gentleman never backs out on his word.
我们要…
We are going to…
我们要站在教堂里说”我愿意” 明天我们就是丈夫和妻子了
We’re going to stand up in church and say “l do, ” and tomorrow we’ll be man and wife.
你将会成为一位令人惊奇的基诺维亚女王
And you are going to make an amazing queen of Genovia.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天我就要结婚了
I’m getting married today.
她今天就要结婚了 毛瑞斯
She’s getting married today, Maurice.
殿下 我们迟到了很多
Your Highness, we’re running very late.
奶奶说女王从来不迟到 只是其他人来早了
Grandma says the queen is never late, everyone else is simply early.
殿下 来了一个陌生的女人
Your Highness, a strange woman came in
她说她想藏在你的壁橱里
and said that she wanted to hide in your closet.
我就让她那样做了
So I let her.
嗯 亲爱的 那可能不是最聪明的决定…
Well, dear, that probably wasn’t the wisest decision in the…
看 这就是我所说的壁橱
Now, this is what I call a closet.
-妈妈 -噢 亲爱的
-Mom. -Oh, my darling.
-小心点 我们压坏特雷弗了 -嗨
-Careful. We’re squashing Trevor. -Hi.
嗨 特雷弗
Hi, Trevor.
他在睡觉 嘘
He’s sleeping. Shh.
他是最漂亮的小♥弟♥弟♥
He is the most beautiful baby brother.
我们在开玩笑 我们知道那是你的妈妈
We were joking. We knew it was your mother.
你的继父也在这
Your stepfather’s here too.
现在 我是你的妈妈 今天你结婚 我一定要说点什么
Now, I’m your mother, it’s your wedding day, I have to say something.
结婚就是做回你自己 只不过是和其他人一起
Being married is about being yourself, only with someone else.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
-觉得怎么样? 你看起来真漂亮 -我…嗯 我…
-How are you feeling? You look beautiful. -I’m… Well, I’m…
-你看起来真冷静 -我有一点…
-You look so calm. -I’m a little…
保罗又回来了 把毛毛虫变成蝴蝶
Paolo is back to turn a caterpillar into a butterfly.
-她在那 蝴蝶 -保罗
-There she go, butterfly. -Paolo.
脱掉外衣 我告诉你们 当我说”蝴蝶” 你们就脱掉我的外衣
Coat off. I tell you, when I say “butterfly,” the coat comes off.
-米娅公主 -保罗
-Principessa Mia, -Paolo.
-你记得我妈妈 海伦 -很荣幸
-You remember my mother, Helen. -Piacere,
-美发师 -小可爱
-The hairdresser. -And a new baby. Monella,
所有的意大利男人都喜欢孩子-除了保罗
All ltalian men love baby -except Paolo.
你现在应该出去了 因为我要工作
You got to get out now, because we have to go to work.
五年前 保罗把你从这样变成了那样
Five years ago, Paolo take you from that to that.
今天 我要给你变成这个样子
T oday, he give you this.
给新娘的婚礼装
A wedding look for the bride.
我看起来像个驼鹿
I look like a moose.
是的 但是是一个非常可爱的驼鹿 吸引所有的公驼鹿…
Yes, but a very cute moose. Make all the boy moose go…
我长了鹿角
I have antlers.
拿开
Go.
我看起来像一只狮子狗
I look like a poodle.
那就是我感觉的 再来一次
That’s just the way I feel. Here we go again.
好 坐直
Good. Sit up.
她这种发型的确像一只狮子狗
She kind of does look like a poodle.
我喜欢
I like it.
这次我有把握 我用了我自己的相片
This time I’m so sure, I use my own pictures.
那么 一 二 三
So. Un, deux, trois,
格雷琴? 我找不到我的手套了
Gretchen? I can’t find my gloves.
你去吧 我想我还是不去比较好
You go on. I think it would be better if I didn’t go to the wedding.
我的孩子
My boy.
别这么轻易放弃 去教堂 让她对你倾心
Don’t give up so easily. Come to church. Sweep her off her feet.
一两周之内 她就是你的

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章精灵旅社
下一篇文章僵尸新娘
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!