普里希拉和奥莉维亚 我的女仆
and Priscilla and Olivia, my lady’s maids.
我正在调查奥莉维亚背景
I’m doing a background check on Olivia.
不必了 莱昂内尔
Oh, that’s not necessary, Lionel.
这个房♥间的每个人都可以优先排除
Everybody in this room has high-priority clearance.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
-殿下 -嗯?
– Your Majesty? – Hm?
我很愿意为你挡一颗子弹
I would gladly take a bullet for you.
哦 真勇敢
Oh, how brave.
很多实习医师都不愿帮我拿茶
Most interns don’t even want to fetch me my tea.
车已经备好了 女士
The limousine is at the gates, madam.
子爵没有来 只来了他的侄子
The viscount is not staying, just the nephew.
乔瑟夫 我希望你能够保护他 并且时刻盯住他
Joseph, I want you to protect him and keep your eye on him at all times.
-当然 莱昂内尔 -哦 你好
– Of course. Lionel. – Oh, hello.
这样欢迎子爵和他的侄子可以吗?
So is this all right to welcome the viscount and his nephew?
非常合适 非常漂亮
Very appropriate. And pretty.
我不敢相信国会邀请了这个男的
Oh, I can’t believe parliament invited the guy
他正在试图偷走皇冠 并和我们一起呆在皇宫里
who’s trying to steal the throne to stay here with us at the palace.
哦 不 国会并没有邀请他
Oh, no, parliament didn’t invite him.
是我邀请的
I did.
什么
What…
我建议把他挂在我们的后花♥园♥
I offered to have him hung by his toes in our courtyard.
-对不起 -是的 乔的建议怎么样?
– Excuse me. – Yeah, what about Joe’s suggestion, huh?
不 如果有任何状况发生 我希望都能够在我的控制之下
No. If there’s any mischief going on, I’d prefer it be right under my nose.
你知道 这不是非常困难的工作
It’s not a very difficult job, you know.
在乘客老死之前 你应该打开门
You just have to open the door before the passenger dies of old age.
-你好 欢迎你 -你的人不合格也不可靠
– Hello, I’m here to welcome you. – Your staff is incompetent and unreliable.
我不想对这个家伙太好 你知道吗?
I just so don’t want to be nice to this guy, you know?
我是说 他很粗鲁 很傲慢 很自大 很
I mean, he is rude, he’s arrogant, self-centered, he’s…
哦 你见过他吗?
Ah, well, have you met him?
-不 -我也没有
– No. – Neither have l.
是的 可能他是 奶奶 我是说
Yeah, but he probably is, Grandma. I mean…
现在 就像一个突发事件一样 他想成为基诺维亚的国王
Like, now, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, he wants to be the king of Genovia?
-还是什么别的? -哦 呸
– What is that about? – Oh, tush.
不管他是什么 我们都要很尊重他
Whatever he is, we will be charm itself.
我们要表现的很优雅和高贵
We will present ourselves with grace and poise.
马布雷子爵和德瑞福克斯亲王觐见
Announcing Viscount Mabrey and Lord Devereaux.
殿下
Your Majesty.
-殿下 -马布雷
– Your Highness. – Mabrey.
让我来介绍我的侄子 尼古拉斯·德瑞福克斯亲王
Ma’am, may I introduce my nephew, Lord Nicholas Devereaux.
尼古拉斯 很高兴认识你
Nicholas. We are delighted to make your acquaintance.
殿下 这是我的荣幸
Your Majesty, the pleasure is all mine.
非常感谢您邀请我住在皇宫里
And thank you so much for inviting me to stay at the palace.
让我来介绍我的孙女米娅
May I present my granddaughter Mia.
殿下
Your Highness.
米娅 你能来迎接一下我们的客人吗?
Mia, would you care to welcome our guest?
尼古拉斯亲王
Lord Nicholas.
她总是那样
She always does that.
我将亲自为你的脚拿一些冰块
I will personally get some ice for that foot,
我很快会回来
and I’ll be with you as quickly as I possibly can.
一次意外
An accident.
当然
Of course.
她正在学习弗拉门戈舞
She’s training to be a flamenco dancer.
您能解释一下刚才发生在外面的事情吗
Would you care to explain what was going on out there?
对不起
Sorry.
实际上 我已经见过尼古拉斯亲王了
I, uh, have met Lord Nicholas, actually.
是的 在舞会上 我不知道他的身份
Yep. At the ball. Didn’t know who he was, so, you know, we…
我们一起跳舞 并且我对他有些感觉
We danced, and I flirted.
现在我觉得我真是太笨了
I feel so stupid right now.
我明白了 作为女皇 我是绝对不能宽恕的
I see. Well, as your queen I absolutely cannot condone it.
作为奶奶 我要说 好极了
As a grandma, I say, “right on.”
现在 如果你和我一起来 我要给你看一些东西
Now, if you’ll come with me, I have something to show you.
-好的 -我认为你应该把它留在这
– Oh, yeah. – I think you could leave that right there.
哦是的
Uh… Yeah.
谢谢 厨师们
Thank you, culinary people.
我很快回来
I’ll be back.
你房♥间的终于布置好了
The renovations for your suite are finally finished.
本该在你来的时候 就布置好了的
Should have been ready for you when you arrived,
但是不幸的是 我们要鲁柏特的堂兄来布置浴室
but unfortunately we asked Rupert’s cousin to do the bathroom.
这是一个教训 任人唯亲只会让事情越来越糟
It’s a good lesson. Nepotism belongs in the arts, not in plumbing.
这是你自己真正的房♥间
This is your very own suite.
-真的吗? 这里 -嗯哼
– Are you serious? This is… – Mm-hm.
-这是我的房♥间? -是的
– This is my room? – Yes.
哦 奶奶
Oh, Grandma.
这里太美了
This is very nice.
好的
Good.
我们刚铺好床
We just made the bed.
这太酷了
This is so cool.
哦 胖路易 我认为她很喜欢她的新房♥间
Ah, Fat Louie. I think he rather likes his new abode as well.
这儿还有
There’s more.
-这也是我的? -你为什么不去自己看看呢?
– Is that mine? – Why don’t you go and find out?
好的
OK.
我有自己的商场了
I have my own mall.
哦 多漂亮的鞋子啊
Ooh, very nice shoes.
我很高兴你能喜欢它 试试按一下3号♥键
I’m glad you like it. Try pressing button number three.
它们真迷人 我爱它们
They’re charming. I love these.
奶奶 你觉得怎么样?
What do you think? Grandma?
我在这
I’m here.
哦 你好 我爱这些
Oh, hello. Ooh, love that.
-这是 -现在按一下组合键656
– This is… – Now press combination 656.
嗯它们看上去有些华丽
Um… They’re a little… gorgeous.
我为你特别挑选了这些订做的皇冠宝石
I had a selection of the crown jewels brought out for you.
它们可以帮你在恰当的时间里显示出杰出的判断力
They’re yours to borrow, with great discretion, at appropriate times.
现在 让你看看最让你吃惊的东西
Now for the best surprise of all.
太漂亮了 奶奶 但是我有些失望 我不想说谎…
Gorgeous, Grandma. But kind of a letdown after the jewels, I’m not gonna lie…
-你在这 -我知道
– You’re here. – I know I’m here.
-你在基诺维亚 -是的
– You’re in Genovia. – I know.
-你在我的衣柜里 -对
– You’re in my closet. – Yeah.
-你是金发的 -是的
– You’re blonde. – I’m blonde.
很高兴见到你
I’m so glad to see you.
我想我最好还是关掉这些
I think this is as good a moment as any to bow out.
让你们两位女士好好的闹闹
I think I’ll let you two ladies catch up with each other.
真不敢相信你在这 你的飞机什么时候到的?
I can’t believe you’re here. When did your flight get in?
-刚到不久 -哦
– Just a little while ago. – Oh.
等等我要结婚了
By the way… I’m getting married.
-和谁? -我不知道
– To who? – I don’t know.
约翰·克里姆特男爵
Baron Johann Klimt.
不 他不行 他是一个彻底的赌徒
No, not appropriate. He’s a compulsive gambler.
对 是的 我 我 我 我绝对接受他
Yes. Oh, yes, l, l, l, I absolutely accept.
威廉王子 他不行 因为他即将加冕
Prince William. He’s not eligible, because he’s in line for his own crown.
如果他不合格 为什么他在这些画面里?
If he’s not eligible, why is he included in these pictures?
-我只是喜欢看着他 -嗯 我也是
– I just love to look at him. – Mm. Me too. Mm-mm.
-殿下 -下一个
– Your Majesty. – Next.
-巴黎的安东尼·苏姗 -嗯
-Antoine Suisson of Paris. – Uh-huh.
会弹竖琴 没有头衔 但有很好的家族
Plays the harp. No title, but good family.
-丈夫的头衔如何? -是的 他很可爱
– What about the title “husband”? – Yeah, he’s cute.
他的男朋友也认为他很帅
Mm. His boyfriend thinks he’s handsome also.
好极了
Right on.
没关系 把他放在邀请名单上 他是一个很棒的舞者
No matter. Put him on all the invitation lists. He’s a divine dancer.
下一个
Next.
太老了
Too old.
太年轻了
Too young.
-这种爆米花吃上去像梨子吗? -嗯 基诺维亚的特产
– Does this popcorn taste like pears? – Mm. Genovian specialty.
-花了太多时间了 -等等 不
-Arrested too many times. – Wait, no.
我们需要一些有头衔的人
We need someone titled,
一些不自负 能够帮你管理国家的人
someone who can help you run a country without ego getting in the way.
一些迷人 聪明 但不自大的人
Someone attractive, smart, but not arrogant.
一些有同情心的人
Someone with compassion.
像他那样的一些人?
Someone like him?
对 就是像他那样的人
Yes. Someone very much like him.
不错的选择 米娅 我正在纳闷我以前怎么没有想到他
Good choice, Mia. I wonder I didn’t think of him before.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章精灵旅社
下一篇文章僵尸新娘
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!