Weeks before her wedding, Princess Mia, in a stroke of skilled diplomacy,
邀请了全世界所有的公主
has invited royal princesses from all over the world
来参加她的婚礼睡袍派对
to her bridal shower slumber party.
你好 洛林公主
Hello, Princess Lorraine.
-噢 牙套 -是的 我在上面放了两颗钻石
-Oh, braces. -Yeah. I’m getting two diamonds put in.

Oh.
那一定很舒服
That must make it more comfortable.
嗨 夏洛特
Hi, Charlotte.
马略卡岛的阿米公主
Princess Aimee of Mallorca.
-这是我的派对么? -不 这是米娅公主的派对
-Is this my party? -No, this is Princess Mia’s party.

Oh.
我十分感谢你们给我带来这么好的新婚礼物
So I want thank you all very much for my fabulous bridal shower presents.
现在 我也给你们准备了一个礼物
And now, I have a present for you.
床垫冲浪!
It’s time for mattress surfing!
派对就要开始
Time to get the party started
大家准备好
Everybody’s ready to
让我们跳吧
So let’s bounce
这是新鲜的
And it’s something new
让我们跳吧
Let’s bounce
因为我们都想这样
‘Cause we all want to
让我们跳吧
Let’s bounce
玩的多开心
Gonna have some fun
每一个人
Everybody, everyone
每一个人
Everybody, everyone
让我们跳吧
Let’s bounce
派对开始了
Get the party on
让我们跳吧
Let’s bounce
从黄昏到黎明
From dusk ’til dawn
让我们大喊
Let’s shout
所有人都去那
Gonna all go there
每个人
Everybody, everywhere
你知道我们要跳起来
You know we gotta make it bounce
我准备好了 宝贝
I’m ready, baby
让我们跳吧
Let’s bounce
让我们跳吧
Let’s bounce
阿米公主要上洗手间
Princess Aimee has to go potty.
我得到的每件东西
Everything that I got
给我想要的
So get me what I want
因为我是个大人物
‘Cause I’m a big shot
我想我还有些牛奶和饼干在房♥间里 奥利维亚
I think I’ll just have some milk and cookies in my room, Olivia.
-是的 陛下 -可能是一些耳塞
-Yes, Your Majesty. -Perhaps some earplugs.
-派对真不错 亲爱的 -是的 我们玩的很高兴
-Quite a party, darling. -Yeah. We’re just having a little bit of fun.
哦 鲁伯特和男孩子们常常喜欢那样玩
Oh, Rupert and the boys used to love doing that.
鲁伯特国王 愿他长眠
King Rupert. May he rest in peace.
我也那样做过 但是有一点不同
I did it too, you know. But a little differently.
费利克斯?
Felix?
-我以为你从不滑行 -是的
-I thought you never slide. -I don’t.
但是我这一生飞行过很多次
But I’ve done a lot of flying in my time.
她真的要这样做么?
Is she really going to do this?
可以么?
May l?
哈!
Ha!
是的
Ta-da.
我在宫殿里工作
I’ve been working at the palace
仅仅是为了消磨时间
Just to pass the time away
你们听不见钟响么?
Can’t you hear the bells a-ringing?
早上起来这么早
Rise up so early in the morn
你们听不见钟响么?
Can’t you hear the bells a-shouting?
女仆 做你的家务活去吧
Maids, go do your chores
现在 结束我们的小表演
And now, to end our little show,
如果我们为她大喊
if we all give her a shout-out,
女王殿下就会为我们唱一首歌♥
Her Majesty may sing us a song.
谢谢 不
Thank you, no.
女王很少唱卡拉OK的
Queens rarely do karaoke.
奶奶 来吧 就唱你在我18岁生日派对上唱的那首歌♥
Grandma, come on. The song you sang at my 1 8th-birthday party.
-还记得么? 他们很喜欢的 -亲爱的 我们当时有音乐的
-Remember that? They loved it. -Dear, we had music then.
米娅有一部CD 你可以随着一起唱
Mia had a CD made, so you can sing along.
克拉丽斯 克拉丽斯
Clarisse, Clarisse,
克拉丽斯 克拉丽斯 克拉丽斯…
Clarisse, Clarisse, Clarisse…
有些女孩很漂亮 有些快乐又健康
Some girls are fair, some are jolly and fit.
有些人很有教养 很聪明
Some have a well-bred air, or a well-honed wit.
每个人都是一件珠宝 有着独特的光泽
Each one’s a jewel, with a singular shine
是有着自己独特设计的工艺品
A work of art with its own rare design
亲爱的小女孩 深深的祝福你
Dear little girl, you are terribly blessed
但是我最爱的是你金子般的心灵
But it’s your heart of gold I love the best
那是你最高的荣誉
And that will be your crowning glory
你的一生中
Your whole life through
它都会是你最高的荣誉
lt’ll always be your crowning glory
是最光荣的部分
The most glorious part
-你的最光荣的部分
Of you
你做了什么?
What did you do?
嗯 我可能是在电脑上改变了一点旋律
Well, I might have tweaked it a little bit on my computer.
但是我不知道怎么做这种事
But I don’t know how to do this sort of thing.
阿萨娜 该你了
Asana, now.
奶奶 你就跟着阿萨娜唱就行了
Grandma, just follow Asana and sing.
-有些男孩会走路 -有些小伙子会跳舞
-Some boys can walk -Some guys can groove
-摆出一个高贵的姿势 -穿上真正劲爆的衣服
-Strike an elegant pose -Wear the really hip clothes
有些人看起来没有缺点
Some seem to have no faults
-但是我们不喜欢 -不喜欢
-But we never like those -No, we don’t
-他们会赞扬你的眼睛 -你优美的笑声
-They’ll praise your eyes -Your melodious laugh
使你比其他人可爱的多
Call you more lovely than others by half
-正确的人 -我高贵的公主
-The one who’s right -My gorgeous prince
-是诚实可信的 -他也会信任我
-Will be honest and true -He’ll believe in me too
像我一样珍惜你金子般的心灵
And prize your heart of gold the way I do
他会知道那是你最高的荣誉
He’ll know that that will be your crowning glory
在你的一生之中
Your whole life through
你的爱会看见那是你最高的荣誉
Your love will see that it’s your crowning glory
最光荣的部分
The most glorious part
你的
Of you
-你的 -你的
-And you -And you
你的
And you
我?
Me?
继续
Go on.
那是你最高的荣誉
That will be your crowning glory
亲爱的 当他们讲述你的故事
Darling, when they tell your story
他们会把你金子般的心灵 当作你最高的荣誉
They’ll call your heart of gold your crowning glory
最光荣的部分
The most glorious part
你的
Of you
格雷琴 热水
Gretchen, hot water.
-你说什么? -她很聪明
-What are you saying? -Well, she’s smart.
而且她真心在乎基诺维亚
And she really cares about Genovia.
可能…
Maybe…
嗯 如果让她来治理这个国家也许会不错
Well, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if she ran the country.
你疯了么?
Are you mad?
她信任基诺维亚所以她也相信自己
She believes in Genovia so much that she’s convinced herself
要嫁给一个自己并不爱的人
to marry someone that she knows she can never love.
我不能相信居然听到了这些 你想让她来统治国家?
I can’t believe that I am hearing this. You want her to rule?
毕竟我们付出了努力 就这样无为而终?
After all the effort that we have put in, to end up with nothing?
并不是 基诺维亚会被治理的很好 而且她会快乐的
It wouldn’t be nothing. Genovia would be in good hands, and she would be happy.

Ah.
你爱上她了
You’ve fallen in love with her.

No.
不 叔叔 我要问的是…
No, Uncle, all that I’m asking…
不 不 不 不 你听着
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you listen.
你觉得会发生什么? 她离开安德鲁而嫁给你?
What do you think will happen? That she will leave Andrew and marry you?
我耗尽精力要让你当上国王
I put in the effort to make you a king,
不是让你娶一个公主 我不会让这种情况发生的 先生
not to have you marry a queen. I will not have it, sir.
别担心 叔叔 那不会发生的 米娅在那方面并不在乎我
Don’t worry, Uncle. That will never happen. Mia doesn’t care for me that way.
哦 但是你在乎她
Oh, but you care for her.
叔叔 我只是想我们不要再对她使坏了 就是这样
Uncle, I just want us to stop trying to sabotage her. That’s all.
好的 如果这就是你真正想要的
All right. If that’s what you really want.
我只是想让你高兴 我的孩子

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章精灵旅社
下一篇文章僵尸新娘
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!