-安德鲁·雅格布 -肯尼渥斯公爵
– Andrew Jacoby. – Duke of Kenilworth.
哦 他看上去很正派
Well, he looks… decent.
他曾经是奥♥运♥会的游泳选手 喜欢摩托车 爱好摄影
He was an Olympic swimmer, rides motorcycles, loves photography,
并且他还是皇家空军的飞行员
and he’s a pilot in the Royal Air Force.
-我需要那样吗? -不用
– Can I do that? – No.
-你从未摘掉过墨镜吗? -没有
– You ever take those shades off? – No.
我们现在在一个莫斯小镇的微风和煦的海滩上
Here we are at the breezy seashore village of Mertz.
两位恋人在这样好的天气里开始了首次外出散步
And our two lovers have perfect weather for their first public outing.
和他们一起的还有安德鲁的父母 苏姗和阿诺德
Along with Andrew’s parents, Susan and Arnold.
以这样一种方式来互相了解一定很困难
Must be rather hard to get to know each other this way.
哦 他们正在向我们招手
Oh, they’re waving at us.
-天啊 -哦 等等 等等
– My… Oh. – Oh, wait, wait, wait.
等等 米娅 一个公主不能追着围巾跑
Wait, Mia. A princess should not run for a scarf.
我抓到它了
I got it.
我们去喝点茶 怎么样?
Shall we have some tea?
-你的围巾 -哦 谢谢 先生
– Your scarf, ma’am. – Why, thank you, sir.
我认为你可能比我更笨手笨脚
I think you might be clumsier than me.
哦 打的好
Oh, good shot.
不 不 让他去包扎 让他去包扎
No, no, let them bond. Let them bond.
-眼睛 拿掉 -我来了 公主
– The glasses. Off. – I’m coming, Princess.
-我来了 我来了 公主 -哦 哇
– I’m coming, I’m coming, Princess. – Oh, ow.
哦 在这儿
Oh, there you go.
他们被丘比特之箭射中
They were smitten
在打羽毛球的时候
While playing badminton
我的小猫在哪里
Where’s my kitten
我还想
I want a little
再来一点点
Something more
不要中间的
Don’t want the middle
或者是以前的
Or the one before
我不想要
I don’t desire
一个复杂的过去
A complicated past
只想要一份持久的爱
I want a love that will last
在过去200年里 我们家族的每个婚姻都是包办的
Every marriage in my family for the past 200 years has been arranged…
-安德鲁? -什么?
– Andrew? – Yes?
你能不动嘴唇说话吗? 狗仔队可以看出你在说什么
Could you try to talk without moving your lips? The… the readers have binoculars.
在这里 我们看到了我们最喜爱的一对皇家情侣
Here we find our favorite new royal couple,
在基诺维亚著名的梨树下互相依偎着
nestled under Genovia’s famous pear tree.
-我有些东西要给你 -哦 你不必给我任何东西
– And I have something for you. – Oh, you don’t have to get me anything.
-不 我的生日是上周 -米娅 给你
– No, my birthday was last week, and… – Mia. Here you go.
很酷 是胶卷 很好 它是它里面是什么?
Cool. You know, film. That’s nice. It’s… What is that? Is that…
是一个胶卷盒
It’s a film canister.
这胶卷盒里面是什么呢? 它里面是什么呢?
What’s in the film canister? What’s in it?
-你为什么不打开看看呢? -哦 好的
– Why don’t you open it? You’ll see. – Oh, OK.
这曾经是我曾祖母的订婚戒指
It was my great-grandmother’s engagement ring.
她和我曾祖父结婚了57年了
She and my great-grandfather were married for 57 years.
所以 我
So l…
或许 它也会让我们很幸运的
I felt it could be lucky for us, maybe.
-我需要自己戴上它吗? -不 让我来
– Do I have to put it on myself? – No, I could do that.
-好的 -好的
– OK. – Yes.
哦 天啊 是一个戒指
Oh, my goodness. It was a ring.
他刚才向她求婚了
A royal proposal has been made.
爱情鸟到处飞翔
Fly the lovebirds.
-准备好了吗? -随时
– You ready? – If you are.
现在宣布米娅公主和安德鲁·雅格布肯尼渥斯公爵
Announcing the royal engagement
正式订婚
of Princess Mia and Andrew Jacoby, Duke of Kenilworth.
这儿 就像公主
Here, just like the princess.
舅舅 虽然我不想承认 但是你错了
Uncle, I hate to say this, but you were wrong.
米娅公主已经成功的在一个星期内找到他的丈夫了
Princess Mia has managed to find a husband within a week.
米娅不会喜欢包办婚礼的
Mia cannot possibly be happy with the idea of an arranged marriage.
你的任务是去勾引她
Your task is to romance her.
让她看看真正的爱情应该是什么
Show her what a real relationship could be like.
一种充满火热和激♥情♥的爱情
A relationship filled with heat and passion.
-让她失去对安德鲁的兴趣 -对 就是这样
– And change her mind about Andrew. – Exactly.
等待30天过后 皇冠就是我们的了
And the 30-day deadline expires, and the throne is ours.
你肯定我父亲想要这个吗?
And you’re sure my father wanted this?
这是他最大的心愿
It was his dearest wish.
他对我最后的遗言是
His last words to me were:
“帮助他 亚瑟 让他有一天能成为国王”
“Help him, Arthur. One day he could be king.”
我不记得他曾经那样对我说过
I don’t recall him ever mentioning that to me.
当然 你当然不记得 他死的时候 你才6岁
Well, you wouldn’t. You were only six years old when he died.
但你一定记得他给你起的谁的名字 是吗?
But you do remember who he named you after, don’t you?
是的 尼古拉斯爷爷
Yes. Grandfather Nicholas.
不 不 不 不 尼古拉斯·马基雅弗利
No, no, no, no. Niccolo Machiavelli.
多么震撼的名字啊 它意味着你从不会失败
Power, my boy, means never having to say you’re sorry.
这里 小猫 小猫 小猫 到这里来 小猫 小猫
Here, kitty kitty kitty. Come here, kitty kitty.
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-哦 殿下 -嘘
– Oh, Your Highness. – Shh.
安德鲁的飞机刚刚起飞
Andrew’s plane just took off.
他说等他一到伦敦就立刻给你打电♥话♥
He said he’d call as soon as he arrives in London.
他不会离开太久的 为什么我们要这么小声说话呢?
He won’t be gone long. Why are we whispering?
我正在躲我的女仆
I’m hiding from my lady’s maids.
但是我很好 很好
But I’m fine, I’m fine.
-你后悔了? -没有
– Are you having second thoughts? – No.
实际上 正好相反 我已经开始喜欢我的戒指了
Actually, on the contrary. I was just admiring my ring.
这是安德鲁的奶奶的
It was Andrew’s grandmother’s.
你也看到了 他真的很浪漫
You know, he really is so romantic.
好了 如果不介意 我现在想去看看婚礼准备情况
Well, if you’ll excuse me, I really must go see to some wedding details.
对不起 你是不是有什么话想对我说?
I’m sorry, is there something you wanted to say to me?
不 不
No, no.
你是个用大脚踩我的人
You are the one who stomped on me with your big feet.
大脚?
Big feet?
布丽奇特 我找到她了
Brigitte, I found her.
啊 布丽奇塔
Uh, Brigitta.
说我不在这
I’m not here.
那不是她 那是幽灵 嗯
It wasn’t her. It was a ghost. Whoo…
好吧 你和我的大脚一起跳过舞
Well, you know, you danced with my big feet.
好吧 我和你一起跳舞 叫海牙军事法庭来审判吧
Fine. I danced with you. Call The Hague, convene the war-crimes tribunal.
米娅 我想起我们曾经一起跳过大约一分钟的舞
Mia, I would remind you that we only danced for about a minute.
不只一分钟
It was more than a minute.
好吧 可能是一分半钟
Well, maybe a minute and a half.
好吧 是一分半钟 但是那是一个谎言
Fine. It was a minute and a half, but it was also a lie,
因为你没有告诉我你的身份 并且你想偷走我的皇冠
because you didn’t tell me who you were and that you were trying to steal my crown.
请原谅我 当时我可能有些失礼了
Please pardon me, I just had a momentary lapse of good manners.
通常我邀请女士跳舞时 我会告诉她我的家族史的
You see, usually, when I ask a woman to dance, I always show her my family tree.
哦 好吧 你不够
Oh. Well, aren’t you just…
狡猾
crafty.
-让我们看看舞厅 -舞厅?
-Let’s look in the ballroom. -The ballroom?
-我想她不在舞厅 -是的
– I don’t think she’s in the ballroom. – Well.
你想知道你还干了些什么吗?
Do you want to know what else you were doing,
在你跳那段欺骗的舞蹈的时候
while you were doing your little lie dance?
-欺骗的舞蹈? -舞厅?
– Lie dance? -The ballroom?
-是的 那就是你做的 -欺骗的舞蹈是什么?
– Yeah, that is exactly what you did. – What is a lie dance?
我将亲自去看看舞厅
I’ll go look in the ballroom myself.
好的
All right.
欺骗的舞蹈不是关键
The lie dance is not the point.
-关键是… -关键是什么?
– The point is that… – What is the point?

I…
关键是我在你之上 就在你努力想得到的那个位置
The point is that I’m onto you. Oh boy, am I onto what you are trying to do.
-我想努力得到什么位置? -我想我们都清楚是什么位置
– And what am I trying to do? – I think we both know exactly what that is.
请原谅我的打扰 殿下 德瑞福克斯亲王
Please forgive the intrusion, Your Highness, Lord Devereaux.
不 你没有哦
No, you don’t… Uh…
我告诉过你德瑞福克斯亲王 是一个地道的基诺维亚人
I’m told this Lord Devereaux boy is a native Genovian.
刚从剑桥毕业 是个美食家
Recently graduated Cambridge, gourmet cook,
打马球和橄榄球 是一个讨女人欢心的男人
plays polo and rugby, and is known as quite a ladies’ man.
-她在衣柜里? -和他一起 是的
– She was in a closet? – With him. Yes.
她具备女皇的素质吗?
Does she have the makings of a queen?
她还年轻 但我一直都相信她
Well, she’s young, but I’ve always believed in her.
婚礼的请贴都已经发出去了
The wedding invitations have been sent out.
-我觉得她和安德鲁是天生的一对 -是的 他们是的
– She and Andrew make a fine pair, I think. – Yes, they do.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章精灵旅社
下一篇文章僵尸新娘
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!