你知道 她一开始很主动
She’s very set on it, you know.
克拉丽斯 亲爱的 先忘掉婚礼吧
Clarisse, my dear. Forget the wedding for a moment.
在不到一个月后 你不再是女皇了
In less than a month, you will no longer be queen,
我也不再是你的安全总管了
and I will no longer be your head of security.
我认为是时候让我们的关系浮出水面了
I think it’s time we bring our friendship out of the shadows.
-哦 乔瑟夫 我 -是的
– Oh, Joseph, l… – Yes.
是的 亲爱的 尽管这里不合适 可是我还是想说
Yes, my dear. I would kneel if it weren’t for my knee replacement.
乔瑟夫 还有婚礼需要筹备
Joseph, there’s a wedding to be planned.
在不到30天里 米娅需要赢得基诺维亚人♥民♥的心
Mia needs to win over the people of Genovia, all in less than 30 days.
或许是时候考虑一下你自己的感情了
Perhaps it’s time to consider the duty you have to yourself.
克拉丽斯
Clarisse…
亲爱的 请考虑一下
My darling, please think about it. Please.
我会的
I will.
公主日记 我的女皇旅程将继续 惊喜 惊喜
Dear diary. My queen lessons continue. Surprise, surprise.
为了履行基诺维亚的传统 在加冕仪式之前
To fulfill one Genovian tradition, I must learn to shoot a flaming arrow
我必须学会把一枝火箭射过正式的结婚戒指
through a ceremonial ring, which will happen on the eve of my coronation.
它代表燃烧永恒不灭的火焰
It’s symbolic for lighting my own eternal flame.
对不起
Sorry.
他们在这 麻雀正在移♥动♥
They’re here. The sparrow is flying.
对不起 我很抱歉 我就迟到了一点
Sorry, I’m sorry. I am almost in time though.
好了 对不起 抓住了 我抓住了
OK, sorry, got it, I got it.
知道吗 我很好 没问题
You know what? I’m OK. I’m fine.
那么
So…
-今天我们要学什么? -我们要学习扇子的艺术
– What are we learning today? – We are learning the art of the fan.
-真迷人 -是的
– Fascinating. – Yes.
起来 起来 我们仅仅只有10分钟来学习用这个交流
Get up. Get up. We only have about ten minutes in which to communicate this.
首先 一只手故意拿着扇子的把
Now, first of all, one handles a fan very deliberately.
这是用来交流的很好的工具 就这样
It’s a tremendous tool of communication. That’s it.
你可以像这样说 “我感到很开心 像这样”
You can say things like, “I’m feeling flirtatious. Come hit her.”
你可以说 “我不想再和你说话了 走开”
You can say, “l never wish to speak to you again. Go away.”
你可以说 “我感到今天有些不好意思”
You can say, “I’m feeling terribly shy today.”
那么你
And you…
你在耍你的奶奶吗?
Are you sassing your grandma?
我从没有耍过你 奶奶
I would never sass you, Grandma.
这也是一种让人生气的方式
This is also a way of showing you’re annoyed.
早上的时候 会有人去你的农场
We will have somebody come and visit your farm in the morning,
或许我们可以修好你的井并保留你的牧场
and perhaps we can repair the well and save your field.
这是献给您的
This is for your table.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 殿下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
您干的很好 他们都崇拜您
You do this so well. They just adore you.
这是古老的基诺维亚传统的一部分
It’s part of an ancient Genovian tradition.
你必须公正 诚实
One has to be fair and very honest.
即使你不能提供帮助 你也要表现出你很关心你的子民
Even if you can’t help, you have to show the people you care.
杰奎琳·格丽道芙公民
Citizen Jacqueline Grenough.
我们会看到你的奖学金申请表
We will review your scholarship application,
在下周末前 会有人给你答复的
and someone will be in touch no later than the end of next week.
哦 谢谢 殿下
Oh, merci, Your Majesty.
这个瓜献给您
Here is a melon for your table.
哦 谢谢 杰奎琳
Oh, merci, Jacqueline. C’est gentil.
泰利·杜佛公民
Citizen Tiny Duval.
-殿下 -你好 泰利
– Your Majesty. – Bonjour, Tiny.
这是我的孙女 米娅公主
May I present my granddaughter, Princess Mia.
-米娅公主 -先生
– Princess Mia. – Monsieur.
谢谢您今天接见我 这是献给您的
Thank you for seeing me today. Something for your table.
谢谢
Thank you.
她是我的幸运儿
She’s my favorite.
我希望你们喜欢她
I hope you like omelets.
-可以吗? -当然
– May l? – Of course.
小心
Be careful.
-哦 是只鸡 -小心
– Aw, it’s a chicken. – Careful.
在王宫里 有只鸡出了点状况
We have a chicken situation in the throne room.
米娅
Mia.
嗯?
Yeah?
公主不应该去追一只鸡
A princess never chases a chicken.
公主日记
Dear diary.
明天在我检阅皇宫警卫的时候 我的压力指数将达到11
Tomorrow my stress level goes to 1 1, as I review the royal guard.
整个宫廷都将被检阅 也包括军队
The whole court will be watching, plus the troops.
那时 我要穿一个垂到地板的裙子
And I’m wearing a floor-length dress.
在骑马的时候 我要表现的很高雅
I also have to be ladylike while riding sidesaddle. Hah!
-我不能骑马 -不 不 不
– I can’t ride sidesaddle. – No, no, no.
当我在你这个年龄的时候 我也不能骑马
I couldn’t ride sidesaddle either when I was your age,
说实话 亲爱的 那样很不舒服
and frankly, dear, it is acutely uncomfortable.
荷比是我的同伴 他来了
Herbie is my riding companion. Here he is.
荷比
Herbie.
-这是个木腿 -是的
– It’s a wooden leg. – Yes.
这是个不错的主意 奶奶 是你自己想到的吗?
That is impressively sneaky, Grandma. Did you come up with this on your own?
哦 不 这是个很久以前就有的方法
Oh, no, it’s a centuries-old idea.
-你把这只马靴放在这 -就这样
– And you put the riding boot on it… – Exactly.
我们的祖先知道一些小诀窍 是吗?
Our ancestors knew a thing or two, right?
你用你的裙子挡住它 那么没有人会怀疑
You just drape your skirt over it and nobody suspects a thing.
注意 注意
Hear ye, hear ye.
阿米莉娅·米格雷特·勒姆奥普丽丝·雷纳尔迪公主
Princess Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi
检阅基诺维亚皇家警卫
reviews the Royal Guard of Genovia.
现在 上次我们说过的 你提到米娅公主的马
Now, the last time we spoke, you mentioned that Princess Mia’s horse,
桑迪 很容易被蛇吓到
Sandy, gets easily spooked by snakes.
那么 让我们弄点真正的惊吓 如何?
So let’s get it really spooked, shall we?
这是条假蛇
This is a fake snake.
你真是奉公守法 一个老实的大卫·奥腾布罗
Oh, you’re very observant. A regular David Attenborough.
这是橡皮 是的 但是它可以吓到马
That’s rubber, yes. But it will spook the horse.
我是尼克 马布雷子爵的侄子
I’m Nick. Viscount Mabrey’s nephew.
哦 正在设法登上王座的家伙
Ah, the chap who’s trying to stage the palace coup.
我是安德鲁·雅格布 很高兴见到你
I’m Andrew Jacoby. Nice to meet you.
莉莉·马斯寇维斯 未来女皇最好的朋友 我不喜欢你
Lilly Moscovitz, official best friend of future queen. I don’t like you.
很荣幸
Pleasure.
立正
Atten… hurgh!
我喜欢所有戴头盔的男人
I like all these men wearing helmets.
按队列散开
Open ranks… hurgh!
桑迪哦 哦 哦
Sandy… Oh! Oh! Oh!
我的上帝 哦 我的
My goodness. Oh, my…
-放松 桑迪 放松 -公主
– Easy. Sandy, easy. – Princess.
公主 没事了 公主 我在这
Princess. It’s OK, Princess. I’m here.
难怪她那么笨拙 原来她用了一个木腿
No wonder she’s so clumsy. She’s got a wooden leg.
谈谈掉下的假腿吧
Talk about getting off on the wrong foot.
典礼正式结束
The ceremony has officially ended.
你不应该藏起来
You shouldn’t hide.
这样只会招来更多的闲言闲语
It only makes them gossip more.
你想干吗?
What do you want?
这样想米娅 多一条腿 你可以更容易的驾驽你的坐骑
Just think, Mia. One more leg and you could’ve easily outrun your horse.
现在我不需要这个了
I don’t need this right now.
米娅 我
Mia, I’m…
对不起 我
I’m sorry, l…
不 你没错 你只会考虑自己
No, you’re not. You never think about anyone but yourself.
那么能不能 让我自己好好的哭一次?
So just this once, can you please let me be miserable,
让我感觉并没有太糟
and not make me feel worse about myself?
-走开 走开 走开 -米娅
– Just go away. Go away, go away… – Mia…
公主 对不起 女皇驾到
Princess, excuse me. The queen has arrived.
好的
Yes.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
我让你有些失望了吗?
Am I going to be disappointed in you?
不幸的意外
Unfortunate incident, that.
我要离开了 你打算送送我吗?
I’m just leaving. You going to come and see me off?
尼古拉斯 我想和你舅舅单独谈谈 可以吗?
I’d like to speak with your uncle alone, Nicholas. Please.
子爵 你显然没有意识到
Viscount. You may not be aware of
作为皇家安全总管的我的工作的重要性
what my job entails as the royal head of security.
我的工作是保护皇室 保证没有人能够伤害到它
My job is to protect the crown, to make sure no harm comes to the crown.
当有人玩弄皇室的情感时 去阻止他
To step in when someone toys with the crown’s emotions, you see.
我想整个国家都了解 你对皇室的情感是多么的阿谀奉承
I think the entire country understands how well you cater for the crown’s emotions.
打狗也要看主人
If you hurt my girl, you will answer directly to me.
无论我对你做了什么违法的事情 请记住
And whatever crimes I commit against you, remember:

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章精灵旅社
下一篇文章僵尸新娘
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!