因为他们是空包弹,射吧,好吗?
‘Cause they’re blanks in there. Just shoot, okay?
指着我的胸口,开枪呀
Point it at my chest and go ahead.
打完它,好让我回家换裤子
Get it out of your system so l can go home and change my pants.
来呀,开枪,开火
Go ahead, shoot. Fire.
开枪呀!
Just shoot it!
扳动扳机,来呀,试试
Pull the trigger. Go ahead, try it.

Come
詹姆斯?
James?
詹姆斯?
James?
让我解释一下!
Let me explain!
我不知道…
I don’t know, uh…
…那里出错了
…what went wrong.
你看上去像个完美的新兵
You seemed like the perfect recruit.
我的意思是,你很聪明
I mean, you were smart.
你有干劲
You were motivated.
体格健壮,还有其他一些…
Slayne, some of the others…
…也许你太努力工作来取悦我
…thought you tried too hard to please me.
当你无法做到的时候,你自暴自弃
When you couldn’t, you just snapped.
你知道吗?
You know?
我想帮你,詹姆斯
– I tried to help you, James.
给你在兰利找份工作…
Got you a job at Langley…
…在你被农场开除后
…after you washed out of the farm.
但那工作对你可能不够适合,不是吗?
But that wasn’t good enough for you, was it?
你痛苦
You got bitter.
你愤怒
You got angry.
“中情局只是一群脑满肠肥的白种老家伙
“ClA is just a bunch of fat, old white guys
当我们最需要他们的时候 他们却在呼呼大睡”
who fell asleep when we needed them most.”
记得吗?我把它录下来了
Remember that? I got it on tape.
你知道这件事结果会是什么吗,詹姆斯?
You see where this whole thing is going, James?
快,快,快!
Go, go, go!
你打电♥话♥给我
You called me.
当你想要倾诉的时候
You wanted to talk.
你说你有东西要给我看
You said you had something to show me.
向我抱怨你要如何报复公♥司♥
Bragged to me about how you were gonna screw the company,
报复我们所有人
screw us all.
你甚至在车里向我开枪 向我开枪
You even shot at me in the car shot at me.
我们打了起来…
And we fought…
…你打了我
…and you hit me.
哦吼
Ooh!
– 嗯… – 他妈的!
– Well… – Shit!
我有推托之词
I got my cover.
你有吗?
You got yours?
你杀了一个人,孩子
You killed a man, son.
你亲手杀的
Killed by your hand.
你没有出路,除了我这里
You’ve got no way out but me.
你不得不出来谈判
You’re gonna have to negotiate.
9号♥冰程式不是真的
The lce 9 program isn’t real.
是假的!
It’s a fake!
啊,不,是真的
Oh, no. It’s real.
我曾亲自开启过
Switched it myself.
记得吗?
Remember?
只要你进到兰利里,你可以为所欲为
Once you’re in Langley, you can do anything.
弄它出来却是件很麻烦的事
It’s getting it out that’s a bitch.
我可以现在就删了它
I could delete it right now.
彻底删除!
Erase it all!
游戏就是这样,詹姆斯
That’s how to play the game, James.
这么说话--你♥爸♥爸可能以你为豪
Your daddy would be proud of you that kind of talk.
好了,够了,你闭嘴
All right, that’s enough. You stop.
不准你谈论他,不准提到他的名字!
You don’t talk about him. You do not mention his name!
很敏感
Oh, sensitive.
你是骗子,叛徒!
You’re a liar, a traitor!
他不是
He was none of those things.
嗯,他不是中情局,也许这就是原因
Well, he wasn’t in the ClA. Maybe that’s why.
我是说,现在我们可以开诚布公了
I mean, now that we’re letting it all hang out,
弄清楚一切事情
airing our laundry.
胡扯
Bullshit.
不,他不是为我们工作的
No. He didn’t work for us.
胡扯,他是的,他为公♥司♥工作
Bullshit. He did. He worked for the company.
是的,壳牌石油公♥司♥
Yeah. Shell Oil.
对不起,孩子
Sorry, kid.
梦想已经彻底破灭了
Dreams die hard.
那么,又怎么样?
So, now what?
我应该彻底崩溃吗?是吗?
Am I supposed to fall apart? Is that it?
给你那电脑,让你称心如意吗,柏克?
Hand you over the computer with my desire to please, Burke?
嗯,这是个选择
Well, it’s an option.
嗯,另一个选择 向我开枪
Well, here’s another option shoot me.
来呀
Go ahead.
啊,现在, 你对我来说就像个绝望的失败者
Oh, now, you sound like a sore loser to me.
你不欣赏这件事的巧妙吗?
Don’t you appreciate the complexity of this thing?
詹姆斯,别这样,伙计 这是我独自设计的,没有协助
James, come on, man. I’m working without a net here.
然后我也能撤离
And I pulled it off, too.
我很干净,你却不是
I’m clean. You’re not.
我不想伤害你,我只要那电脑
I don’t want to hurt you. I just want the computer.
好了,那东西现在可能在哪里呢?
All right, now, where might that be?
先告诉我,为什么,为什么是我?
First, tell me why. Why me?
啊,为什么?如何?什么时候?
Oh, why? How? When?
你们就像群张开嘴,嗷嗷待哺的小鸟
You’re like a bunch of baby birds with your beaks open,
等着我喂给你们答案
waiting for me to vomit out answers.
为什么是我?!
Why me?!
我需要个搭档,你需要个父亲
I needed a partner. You needed a father.
一个中情局长官的首要工作是什么?
What is the principal job of a ClA officer?
你开♥发♥一个资源,你教他们工作, 然后你移交他们
You develop an asset, you work ’em, then you turn ’em.
我喜欢你,驱使你
I found you. I worked you.
多少钱?要多少钱才能收买♥♥柏克大♥师♥?
How much? How much did it cost to buy the great Burke?
3百万美元
$3 million.
现金,这就是美国
That’s cash. This is America.
现在,你愿意给我看看那电脑吗?
Now, are you gonna show me that computer?
好吗?
All right?
别逼我杀你,孩子
Don’t make me kill you, son.
那不值得
It ain’t worth it.
这都是为了钱
It’s all about the money.
你以为你了解我吗?
You think you know me?
你以为你了解我,是吗?
You think you know me, don’t you?
你不了解
You don’t.
曾经…
There was a time…
有个牧师,去见教皇
There’s this parish priest, goes up to the pope,
跪下后
drops down on his knees,
开始哭泣,请求宽恕
starts weeping, asking forgiveness.
“神父,神父,我能怎么办?”
“Holy Father, Holy Father, what am I to do?
“我能怎么办?”
“What am I to do?
“我不再相信上帝了”
“l do not believe in God anymore.
“我能怎么办?”
What am I to do?”
你知道教皇说什么?
You know what the pope said?
“假装”
“Fake it.”
我再也…不能…假装了
I couldn’t…fake it… anymore.
所以我要消失了
So now I’m gone.
你明白吗?
You get it?
如果你不给我电脑,你也会
And so are you if you don’t give me the computer.
马上,立刻!
Now. Now!
好的!你想要电脑吗?
All right! You want your computer?
在那边,大衣后面
It’s over there behind my coat,
楼梯下面
under the stairs.
都是你的了,拿去吧
It’s all yours. Take it.
演出时间,播往兰利
Showtime. Went to Langley.
一切都完了,他们都听到了,柏克
It’s all over. They’ve heard it all, Burke.
别动!
Freeze!
停在那里!
Hold it there!
嗯…
Well…
你看到这了吗?
will you look at this?
27年了,我终于站在聚光灯下了,是吗?
27 years, I’m finally in the spotlight, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!