她只是在尽她的职责,仅此而已
Just doing her job, that’s it.
上帝,我讨厌这家伙
God, I hate this guy.
你尽你的职责,很好
You did your job. Good.
你是美国公民吗?
Are you a citizen of the United States?
是的
Yes.
真话
True.
你和中情局有关联吗?
Are you in any way affiliated with the ClA?
没有
No.
假话
– It’s false.
好了,我们换一下组合
All right, let’s break up this dance team.
克莱顿,你和扎克交换
Clayton, switch places with, uh, Zack here.
我相信
All right, we all know, I believe,
谎言只有被揭穿的时候才成为谎言
what a lie is when we see it.
但一个优秀的逼供者,可以弱化他的对象
But a good interrogator can also soften a subject
使之失去平衡
you know, uh, knock them off- balance,
从而击溃被逼供者
make them vulnerable.
你永远不知道你会听到什么问题
Never know what you might get.
所以…想问什么就问什么吧
So…fire at will.
你的名字是莱拉.摩尔?
Is your name Layla Moore?
是的
– Yes.
真话
True.
昨晚在酒吧
Last night at the bar,
你说和我有化学反应..
you said we had chemistry together.
是吗?
Do we?
什么?
What?
他在审问,回答他
His interrogation. Answer the man.
简单的问题 是 还是 不是?
Simple question yes or no?
我是密探,那是任务的一部分
I was undercover legend. It was part of the op.
真话
– True.
你说想回家,为寻求安慰而做♥爱♥
You said you wanted to go home and have comfort sex.
是吗?
Did you?
你在滥用这次训练
You’re abusing this exercise.
你昨晚是否想和我做♥爱♥吗 是 还是 不是 ?
Did you want to have sex with me last night yes or no?
不是
No.
为了成为中情局干员,你愿做任何事吗?
Would you do anything to become a ClA officer?
任何事?
Anything?
不会
No.
莱拉!
Layla!
离我远点
Stay away from me.
我能和你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you?
人的忍♥耐是有限度的,詹姆斯
There are limits, James.
你想奉承柏克,自己去好了
You want to suck up to Burke, do it on your own.
这跟柏克无关
This isn’t about Burke.
你赢了,行了吧?扯平了
You won, okay? You got even.
有什么感觉?
How does it feel?
天啊!
God!
我很同情这个白♥痴♥
I pity the fool.
谁?我认识吗?
Anyone I know?
可能吧
Maybe.
放开它
Let it go.
你先
You first.
我不知道怎么了 我
I don’t know how I
我不属于这里
I don’t belong here.
好啦 我是故意那么做的
Come on meant to do this, son.
你比我自己还清楚我吗?
You know more about me than I do?
这个沙包也比你清楚你自己,詹姆斯
Hey, this bag knows more about you than you do, James.
它在你里面
It’s in you.
它在你的血液里面
It’s in your blood.
西贡十四环
Mama Land’s crabs
阿妈屿做的螃蟹
from the Circle’s fourteenth in Saigon
是世界上第一好吃的螃蟹
best crabs in the world.
这一家,世界第二好吃
This place second- best.
好了,你为什么不开始?
Okay, why don’t you just go ahead?
开始问我
Go ahead and ask me.
你认识他吗?
Did you know him?
不认识
No.
我见过他一次
I met him once.
在佛克兰…89年的样子
Falklands…around ’89.
他在 他在那里做什么?
What was he what was he doing there?
用用脑子,孩子,我不能透露什么细节给你
Think, son. I can’t tell you specifics.
真的不能
I just can’t.
我甚至不能确认他的任务
I can’t even confirm his mission.
我不能
I can’t.
他给我讲过一些故事
He used to tell me stories.
他说的是…
He’d say, uh…
他们成功的话,沙漠里会下石油雨
when they’d hit one, the desert would rain oil.
他就是做这个的,詹姆斯,他说故事
That’s what he did, James. He told stories.
是啊
Yeah.
而且他说的是谎话
And he lied.
但这并不是说他不爱你
That doesn’t mean he didn’t love you.
说真的,他是什么人?
What was he, really?
他做什么事?
What did he do?
你必须缄口不言了,孩子,真的
You gotta come off it, kid. You really do.
因为如果你一直留意过去的话
Because you keep looking back,
你会错过你的整个人生
you’re gonna miss your whole life.
这是你无法解答的神秘事物
It’s a mystery you cannot solve.
爱德华.克莱顿究竟是谁?
Who is who is Edward Clayton?
唔,在很多方面来说, 他是詹姆斯.克莱顿的父亲
Well, among many things, he was James Clayton’s father.
他也是另外的某人
Also, he was someone else.
他是个间谍,詹姆斯…和我一样
He was a spook, James… just like me.
也和你一样
Just like you.
现在不要看
Don’t look now.
他在吧台边 我们被跟踪了
By the bar we’re being followed.
你说真的?
You serious?
是的
Yeah.
有些时候这些家伙喜欢在周围晃荡
Sometimes these guys just like to loiter around,
尝试打探农场的消息
see if they can gain intel on the farm.
我会叫人处理的
I’ll get someone on it.
看上去不错
Looking good.
是啊,但蒙着眼睛跳出飞机之后
Yeah, but can I do it blindfolded
我还能做到这样吗?
jumping out of a plane?
你可以的
I bet you can.
谢了
Thanks.
这可能不是最佳的道歉时机
It’s probably not the best time to apologize.
你不必道歉的
You don’t have to apologize.
我能坐下吗?
Can l?
当然
Sure.
我是这么看的
Here’s how I’m gonna look at it.
我们对彼此了解了很多
We learned a lot about each other.
是,用很激烈的方式
Yeah, the hard way.
对,很激烈的方式 但仍…至少我们开始了解了
Yeah, the hard way, but still…at least we know.
好的
Okay.
那么,现在…我们超越了这个游戏了
So, now… we’re ahead of the game.
对吗?
Is that it?
不错
Exactly.
那..我们可以做些什么呢?
So what do we do?
什么都不做
Nothing.
不在这里
Not here.
不是现在
Not now.
对,不是现在
No, not now.
一年前你在哪里?
One year from now, where are you?
大概是..在丹尼氏打工吧
Probably waitressing at Denny’s.
当我还是小孩子的时候,我爸爸……
When I was a kid, my father would get out the atlas
好了,今天我们将进行监视技巧的练习
Okay, today we practice the art of surveillance.
回忆一下你们的训练课程
Remember your training.
我们称被跟踪的人为…
The person being followed is the…
兔子
Rabbit.
兔子,跟踪的人呢?
Rabbit. The person doing the following is the…
– 眼睛 – 眼睛
– Eye. – Eye.
在眼睛之后的是监视组的其他组员
Behind the eye is the rest of the surveillance team,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!