This way.
这边
There! Where?
在那儿 哪里?
Next to the farther beach tree.
较远那棵树旁边
Get down. Down!
趴下
Are you out of your bloody mind?
你们都疯了吗?
Yes, sir!
是的 长官
You risk the squadron planes to attend an enemy funeral?
你们用中队的飞机去参加敌人的葬礼?
Yes, sir!
是的 长官
Lehmann and Sternberg knew him, sir, Captain Winston Clyde Walker
莱曼和斯滕伯格认识他 沃克上尉
the coffin I mean, sir.
被安葬的人沃克
Yes, I mean, sir
长官 我是说
My uncle, the Duke of Westchester is mother’s brother-in-law.
我叔叔 在威彻斯特的那个 是他母亲的姐夫
Lehmann and me went to college with him. At Eton, sir.
我和勒曼是他大学同学 在伊顿上的大学
You are talking about a British pilot, god damn it.
靠 你们谈论一个英国飞行员
One of the best the RFC had.
皇家空军最优秀的一位
It’s a pity that he’s not alive anymore, sir.
很可惜 他去世了
Oh, what the hell!
你们见鬼去吧
Dismissed!
解散
I’ve heard your plane cought some bullets
我听说你在吊唁的路上
while you were visiting the funeral, Richthofen.
受到了”欢迎”
Ah, I just love these tiny chatty Airfields, Kielmeyer.
消息传得可真快 基尔迈耶
Anybody want a cigarette? French?
要烟吗? 法国烟吗?
De rien. Merci.
没有 谢谢
Richthofen shot down a two-seater today.
里希特霍芬打下了架双座
I suppose that’s to make up for disobeying my orders?
算是将功补过
No.

It’s adding to my score.
这是我的战果
I have just got a report. A British RE8
我刚收到报告 离这里12公里
crashed 12 km from here.
有架英国飞机坠毁了
You have my most respect, Baron.
了不起 男爵
Let’s go find your brain. Let’s get your kill confirm.
去找找你的猎物 并确认战果
You bastard!
你个混♥蛋♥
Help me. Come on! Help me.
快来 帮帮我
One

Two

Three

I said careful!
我说了小心点
Hurry up, he is blooding heavily.
快点 他正在流血
He is losing a lot of blood.
他失血很多
Take this off.
按住这里
You will be all right.
你会没事的
You will be all right.
你会没事的
You can take him.
你们可以抬他上车了
Pick him up!
把他抬起来
Thank you.
谢谢
You saved this man’s life.
你救了他一命
No.

I shot him down.
是我把他打下来的
You are down, Sternberg.
你差点被打下来 斯腾伯格
Oh, no. You attacked single-seat DH2 from above towards
不是 那架单座双翼机 从我后上方俯冲攻击我
Listen, Sterni, if the attacker has a rotary engine then .
他攻击的时候 他的循环引擎
Qu’est que c’est rotary engine?
什么是循环引擎?
Oh, Lieutenant Sternberg
斯腾伯格中尉
Quite obviously she prefers men like me. Voss?
看来她喜欢我这种男人 是吧
Men like who?
你这种男人?
Moses, Freud Better to get circumcised, Voss?
摩西 弗洛伊德 也许你该去割了你包皮
Hey, not so fast.
别走啊
Hey, Manfred. Look, she looks like your little nurse.
曼弗雷德 她和你的那个护士长得很像
At least, from behind.
起码从后面差不多
I’m sorry, sir.
对不起 长官
What, what are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Have a seat. Have a drink with us.
来坐会儿吧 陪我们喝几杯
I thought the gentlemen just wanted some cocktails.
我以为先生们只想喝鸡尾酒
Sit down, and have a drink with us.
坐下 一起喝酒吧
I’m married, you know
我已经结婚了
So am I.
我也是
I mean, almost. At least.
至少和结婚了差不多
we need a bit of water.
我们需要点水
The driver says the engine has overheated.
司机说引擎过热
Lieutenant. My name is von Richthofen.
少尉先生 我叫冯·里希特霍芬
Please to meet you again, Mademoiselle.
很高兴又见到你 小姐
I know your name. Well?
我知道你的名字 真的吗?
The pilot you shot down, told me who you were.
被你击落的飞行员告诉了我你是谁
Did he survived?
他活下来了吗?
Do you really care or you are just curious?
你真的关心 或者只是好奇?
The latter.
好奇
At least you are honest.
你至少还算诚实
It’s a start, isn’t it?
这起码是个开始
Can you be caring without being curious in the first place?
不好奇怎么会关心
So, what’s your name?
他叫什么?
His name is Captain Roy Brown.
他是罗伊·布朗上尉
And he’s still alive, thanks to you.
他活下来了 并感激你
He told me you are a supreme professional
他告诉我你是个非常优秀的飞行员
and a cheeky rascal.
也是个无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
Well.
我知道了
Tell him that I am flattered by his compliments.
转告他 他的赞美 我受之不恭
And that I hope that I will never have
我希望再也不要
to meet him in the sky again.
在空中遇到他
He might get the better of me.
要是再遇上了
And I may not be lucky enough to have
我也许没这么好运
such a gorgeous attendance.
有这么漂亮的护士照顾
Unbelievable. Enjoy your evening.
难以置信 再见
Do you have to know what became of my scarf?
我的围巾怎么样了?
I’ll have it send to you.
我会寄给你的
No, keep it.
不 你留着吧
It’ll bring you luck.
它会给你带来好运
The French sent their condolences
法国人发来了唁电
and the clear of the kill.
和击坠确认
The service for Kielmeyer will be held at 4pm.
基尔迈尔的告别仪式今天下午四点举♥行♥
The pilot who lead the attack four days ago
四天前攻击我们的飞行员
it was Hawker.
是霍克
What?
谁?
Major Lanoe Hawker?
兰诺·霍克少校?
The very man, sir.
就是他 长官
I saw his face. Full bearded.
我看到了他的脸 满脸络腮胡子
And the Grim Reaper painted on the fuselage.
机身上画了个死神
It’s their top man.
他们最好的飞行员
Oh, shut up. He’s gerry fellow. Down 9 of us.
别说了 他是一个讨厌的家伙 他击落了我们9架战机
When they uesd to fly unarmed recon missions
他还在进行非武装侦察飞行的时候
he already mounted a gun on his plane.
在飞机上绑了支破机♥枪♥
We almost touch wings.
我们差点撞到机翼
Had I all tend to see this way.
我不得不闪到一边
Then why didn’t you attack him?
那你为什么不攻击他
I only attack if I can win.
我只攻击确信可以击败的对手
How badly did you want the Pour le Merite?
蓝马♥克♥思♥勋章对你来说有多重要?
I’d kill for it.
我会为之杀人
I just received a cable from Supreme Headquarters.
我刚刚收到指挥部的电报
You guess what? They badly want to give it to you.
他们不愿授予你这枚勋章
So why don’t they then?
为什么?
You know the rules.
你知道规矩
And not even the emperor commander would ignore the regulations
即使皇帝本人也不会网开一面
so you better do what they want and shoot down a capture balloon.
所以你最好执行你接到的命令 去把他们的侦查气球打下来
I hunt planes, sir.
我只打飞机
And not things that can not move.
我不打不会动的东西
You are not a hunter lieutenant.
你不是猎人
You are a soldier. And you have to follow orders.
你是个士兵 你必须服从命令
Especially if the orders were issued by General von Hoeppner himself.
尤其这是将军的命令
What if I shoot down Hawker?
我把霍克打下来怎么样?
Stay away from Hawker.
别碰霍克
You are not a match for him.
你不是他对手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!