I am married to my plane.
我和我的飞机结婚了
This is how I expend my spare time.
这是我打发空闲时间的方式
You are constructing marvellous Planes here, Fokker.
福克 你们造的飞机很好
The best. Yes. Thank you.
是最好的 是的 谢谢
But yet, somehow our own pilots think to things they can do better.
但我们有些飞行员却认为还有更好的
Oh, well
有时候
we sometimes modify planes a little.
我们也会改装飞机
Here and there. Modification is one thing
很多处 改装是一回事
but to replace our engines those frome enemy engines
但把敌人的引擎换上我们的飞机
Where did you hear of this?
你听说了?
Early in this morning we received a report
我刚刚收到一份报告
about the recovery of new triplane.
关于一架坠毁的三翼飞机的复原
Well, the British were lest and amused
英国人很惊讶地在一架坠毁的福克飞机中
to find one of an old Bentley Engines in a Fokker they shot down.
发现了宾利引擎
I need to see it. Of course.
我要看看那份报告 当然
I want to see it at ones.
我现在就要看
Give me the damn report, now!
立即把那份该死的报告给我!
Just three more weeks, Manfred.
只剩3周多了 曼弗雷德
I already have my marching orders.
我已经收到了出发的命令
I’m going to join your combat wing.
我将加入你的飞行中队
What’s become of him?
他怎么了?
Fall in combat.
在战斗中牺牲了
And him?
那他呢?
His name is Voss, right?
他叫沃斯 是吧?
They are all dead.
他们都死了
I will fight at you and Lothar.
我们兄弟将并肩作战
A big offensive is full preparation.
下一轮激烈的攻势正在准备中
They call it “Operation Michael”.
他们称这次行动为 “米夏埃尔行动”
We will win this war, won’t we?
我们能赢得这场战争 是吧?
Wolfram, please
别说了
It’s all right, father.
没事 爸爸
Of course we’ll win.
我们当然会赢
The allies don’t have clue what is coming at then.
协约国♥军♥队对接下来的一切毫无准备
For weeks we’ve been flying out.
这几周我们一直在做巡逻
And excepting their recon planes.
除掉了敌人的侦查机
Keeping them from finding out where we will break through.
他们不知道我们会从哪里进攻
And we did a optimal job.
我们准备得很充分
This offensive is going to ambush them back to the channel.
这次行动可以把他们打回英吉利
Sir!
长官
Good morning, sir!
早上好 长官
Down!
趴下!
What another unexpected surprise!
真是稀客啊!
Came to visit another British defeat, Captain?
来和我一起观赏英国人的失败吗 上尉?
Lieutenant.
中尉
Go and see if we can find somebody with a camera.
找人来照张相
It’s excellent propaganda, makes very good picture.
这些照片是很好的宣传
To have our flying ace down here with us.
我们的王牌飞行员和我们在一起
On this victory’s day.
在胜利之日
Your excellency
陛下
we need to talk.
我想和您谈谈
You don’t want me down here.
您不会希望我待在地面上
If you want me the power to make strategic decisions
如果给我作出战略决策的权力
you won’t like them.
我的决策你们不会喜欢
Why wouldn’t we?
为什么?
We very much trust your abilites, Baron.
我们都充分相信你的能力 男爵
I suggest is surrender.
那我们投降吧
What a bomb suggest you are!
你这个建议就像一颗炸♥弹♥!
I was a victor, in 63 aerial battle planes.
我曾经是个胜利者 已经击落了63架敌机
You know how I did it?
您知道我是怎么做到的吗?
When I fight a battle I couldn’t win
如果我没有取胜的把握
I flew away.
我就选择逃跑
Waht make you think we can’t win this war, Baron
什么使你认为我们无法赢得这场战争 男爵?
And our Fatherland?
我们的祖国
Our German values?
德意志的荣耀
Our soldier out of this field.
外面战场上的士兵
You want to give all the efforts to the enemy?
你想把这一切都留给敌人吗?
Von Richthofen?
冯·里希特霍芬?
French
法国
Great cigarettes.
有最好的烟
What make us think
为什么认为
our course are the better than the French?
我们比法国人更优秀?
Or the British or American?
或者比英国人 美国人更优秀?
It isn’t.
并不是这样的
There isn’t not a difference from these.
我们没有区别
We just need an excuse for what we do. Because
只是需要为我们的所作所为找一个借口 因为
Without this
否则
we would see who we really are.
我们的本质将暴露无遗
Put this fool back to this aeroplane!
把这个家伙塞进飞机
And give him a parachute.
给他个降落伞
I can’t afford to lose another idea like this hero.
我无法承受再损失一个这样的英雄
Operation Michael
米夏埃尔行动
Our infantry is attacking both sides
我们的步兵将从两个方向进攻
at St.Quentin, from here and from here.
从圣康坦 这里和这里
That’s 70km battle line.
战线将长达70公里
Right.
没错
Three armies.
3支军队
2nd Army and the 17th Army
第2和第17军
are lunching offensive from here.
将从这里发动进攻
The 18th Army will attack from here.
第18军将从这里进攻
Our task is to gain control in terrorist space
我们的任务是争夺
and keep in my friends.
和保持制空权
Shouldn’t be no problem, should it be Bodenschatz?
毫无问题 就像伯登沙尔茨一样
Our planes are number 4 to 1 with this.
他们的飞机数量是我们的4倍
We are even fighting for months, aren’t we?
我们不是已经和他们斗了几个月了吗?
It will be worse than ever.
这次情况比以往更糟
They will send everything they have got to against us.
他们会倾尽全力对付我们
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么?
Sorry for disturbance, sir.
抱歉打扰了 长官
What are you doing of my brother’s picture?
你拿我哥的画像做什么?
He ordered me to take them down.
他命令我取下的
All of him.
取下所有他的画像
Sir.
长官
May god help with us.
愿上帝与我们同在
Gentlemen.
先生们
Let’s go!
出发吧
Ignition!
发动
He’s really back, isn’t him?
他又回来了 是吧?
His Flying Circus swept the Brits out of the sky.
他的”空中马戏团” 把英国人打得落花流水
I saw him fly past.
我看见他飞过
Waved with us.
他向我们挥手
Sir!
长官
Gentlemen!
先生们
High Command of the northern sector thanks us, for all accomplish men’s.
上面发来贺电 感谢我们的功绩
I want to add, my friends.
我也要感谢你们
Showed me excellent fly.
你们表现得很好
Thank you.
谢谢你们
That’s not how you imagine your famous cousin to be, is it?
在你的印象中 你那著名的表哥不是这样的吧?
The glorious Captain you know, far from the graphes.
照片上荣耀的上尉
Fatherland’s greatest hero.
祖国最高的英雄
The first of all the aces, shot down 80.
击落80架敌机的王牌中的王牌
Nobody has down as many.
没人超越他的成就
I am really proud to be his brother.
作为他的兄弟我很自豪
You have got your family, Udet.
乌德特 你打到你的家人了
Peace?
和平?
Is that one of yours?
你们的飞机?
I can’t tell you anymore.
我不能告诉你
You are flying again, aren’t you?
你又飞了 是不是?
Why didn’t you tell me?
你为什么瞒着我?
Why did you lie to me again?
你为什么又骗我?
I didn’t want to scare you.
我不想让你担心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!