Has anybody got a spanner?
有人有扳手吗?
I don’t believe it.
不可思议
So you finally did it.
你终于做到了
You baked yourself a legend.
击落了一个传奇人物
That makes you a legend, too.
你现在也是传奇人物了
Have one, my mother made them.
尝尝 我妈做的
Lieutenant Oswald Boelcke. The first of the aces.
奥斯瓦尔德·波尔克中尉 王牌中的王牌
They are desperately searching for somebody
他们在拼命寻找
who steps in his footprints.
追随他足迹的人
You know what he wants to said to me when I ask how he manage his business?
我问过他如何做到这么成功
Well, it’s quite simple.
很简单
I fly close to my man
尽可能地靠近敌机
and well
扣下扳机
and of course he will fall down.
对方当然就掉下去了
Sterni and I drive to Arras
我和斯腾伯格去喝几杯
Why don’t join us for a drink.
一起来吧
Not tonight.
今晚不行
You could look for the little nurse.
你可以去找那个护士
I mean the sooner you have her
我是说 你应该早点行动
the sooner you get her out of your system.
不然就要忍♥受相思苦
You can’t have ties on the ground.
越早着陆越好
Werner.
韦尔纳
I will fill that gap.
我会成为传奇
I will be the first of the Aces.
王牌中的王牌
Stop!
停下
There you go.
继续走吧
I’m starving.
我快饿死了
And me too.
我也是
Prussians don’t complain, gentlemen.
普鲁士人从不说谎话
Let’s go.
走吧
Go and find us some breakfast.
带点吃的回来
At ease, gentlemen.
稍息
L’ordre Pour Le Merite
蓝马克斯勋章
Where is it
让我找找
Prussia’s highest bravery award.
普鲁士最高荣誉勋章
A year ago Boelcke was the first pilot to ever receive it.
一年前波尔克是第一个获得这枚勋章的飞行员
A lot has changed since.
从那之后物是人非啊
Right, Baron?
是不是 男爵?
Indeed, sir.
的确是 将军
He only had to down 8 to get it.
他只打下8架
I shot down twice as many.
而我差不多打下双倍的
An exception for you has already been made, Richthofen.
已经为你破例一次了 里希特霍芬
You still owe us a balloon, don’t you?
你还欠我们一个气球 对吗?
However you have shot down the enemy’s best
因为你击落了敌军中最强一个的家伙
“the torist Captain Hawker”
不可战胜的霍克
You acknowledge Germany’s premier A ace.
我任命你为德军的最高王牌飞行员
You take over command of 11th fight wing.
你指挥第11飞行中队
Come. Excellent, General.
跟我来 好的 将军
Have a look at this: Here in the east
看这个: 东部俄♥国♥沙皇的部队
the Tsar’s army pose no problem to us, gentlemen.
对我们构不成任何威胁
They will soon have a revolution in Russia.
苏联会发生一场革命
Amusing, isn’t it?
有趣吧?
Lenin and his communists help the German Emperor
列♥宁♥和它的共♥产♥主义帮助德国皇帝
Well, the western front was the danger lines.
同时 西线对我们的威胁最大
The British 1st and 3rd Armies are provide with everything they have got.
英国第一军和第三军各方面都在提高
They have got plenty.
他们可以提供很多东西
I must drive them back.
我们必须要赶走他们
Inch by inch and day after day.
一寸一寸 一天一天
Without Lenin’s help.
不需要列♥宁♥的帮助
Richhofen, your will be station at La Brayelles.
里希特霍芬 我们会把你部署在拉巴耶鲁
Northwest of Douai
杜埃西北部
Here, right in the middle.
中间这里
Sir?
长官
Yes?
什么事?
Isn’t the middle supposed to be near to Paris by now?
我们不应该更靠近巴黎吗?
I mean, you said we would be there in ten days two months ago.
两个月前您说过 我们能在10天内打进巴黎
Manfred!
曼弗雷德
The high command has given you tremendous responsibility, young man.
年轻人 作为一个指挥官责任重大
Far beyond than this medal.
可要大大超出这块奖章所代表的
You’ve been promoted not only to lead the man
不仅仅是为了领导你手下的士兵
that have been just placed under your command.
而提拔你
You were be chosen as a middle of all flying men.
你要成为整个部队的榜样
Symbol of courage, bravery, honourable, determination.
代表勇气 荣誉 决心
A symbol for the German superiority.
德意志精神的体现
Pilots are like gods, Richthofen.
飞行员就是神 里希特霍芬
After the death of Boelcke the troops have lost their hero.
波尔克的死后 士兵们失去了他们的神
And if the enemy can kill gods
要是敌人能杀死我们的神 这对我们的士兵来说
what chance “ground workers” in the trenches think he has, huh?
可不是什么振奋人心的消息
Gods don’t die.
神是不会死的
Do you understand?
明白了吗?
Yes, sir.
明白 长官
Fine.
很好
You are dismissed, gentlemen.
你们可以离开了
Sir?
长官
Yes?
什么事
Ask.
说吧
Any chance of some croissants, and coffee?
能给我们些面包和咖啡吗?
There you are!
你回来了
Good morning, mother.
早安 妈妈
I think you’ve had a comfortable trip.
看来旅途顺利吧
When you finally disable to wear this old jacket, Manfred?
这件旧夹克你还要穿多久 曼弗雷德
Where is it!
回来了
Cousin, brother! Bastard!
堂兄 弟弟 你好吧
May I see it?
我们能看看吗?
It’s in the bag.
看吧 在箱子里
There he is. My favorate brother, and he’s still wearing this old jacket.
我亲爱的哥哥 你还穿着这件旧夹克
I’ve already told him
我跟他说过了
Stop making a fuss of my jacket.
别拿我的夹克说事了
Give me a hug.
来给我个拥抱
Good to have you home, son.
欢迎回家 儿子
Everybody comes in honour of our son.
所有人都是来看我们的儿子的
And all they do is playing with that plane.
他们在做什么 玩他们的飞机
Like the cutest boys.
像可爱的小孩子一样
Do you think my brothers will ever grow up?
我的哥哥们看来永远不会长大
Handsome little boys.
帅帅的小孩子
Let them enjoy they are use
让他们玩吧
as they still can.
趁他们还有机会
You said you could fly a plane.
你说你会开飞机的
I can!
我会
Wait until I sit in a real plane.
等我坐上真正的飞机
I’ll reach the score.
我会达到目标的
Keep the sun on your back.
攻击时背朝太阳
Don’t fire too soon.
不要太早开火
It just warns your opponent and has no other effect.
这样除了提醒对手之外没有任何好处
Best range for shooting is 50 meters. Not more.
最佳开火距离是50米 别太远
But remember:
但一定记住:
Our task is to bring down airoplanes, not men.
我们的任务是击落敌人的飞机 不是飞行员
So stop firing when your opponent is falling.
所以 不允许对着正在坠落的飞机射击
Gentlemen, we are sportsmen.
先生们 我们是运动员
Not butchers.
不是屠夫
Merci De rien.
谢谢 不用谢
Gentlemen!
先生们
I like you to meet my chief mechanic
请允许我介绍一下 我的首席机械师
Sergent Reuber.
鲁伯中士
Dismissed!
解散
Sir!
长官
Stop clicking your heels, Wentzke.
别扣脚跟
Yes. Sir!
是 长官
Hello. Oh, I almost forgot
你好 我差点忘了
If you don’t shoot down at least one in the next four weeks
接下来4周内一架敌机都没打下来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!