Go to the basement!
躲到地下室去
Now!
立即去
You fly tonight?
你今晚就要飞?
Get yourself gas mask.
带上你的防毒面具
You fly at night?
你们晚上也起飞吗?
No, we don’t.

Lights out!
熄灯
Give it to me.
给我
It’s C.A, Sir.
最高指挥部 长官
This is Bodenschatz.
我是伯登沙尔茨
Turn off all the lights!
熄灭所有灯光
Night bombers!
夜间轰炸机
Good morning, Captain!
早上好 长官
Four already passed.
已经飞过4架
Four more coming.
另外4架正在接近
Just ignore. It could be bad, sir.
可能会更糟
They didn’t just accidentally to have a flight passing, Doering.
他们不是偶然飞过这里 多林
They know about this and there will be more than eight.
他们还会派更多的飞机过来
That’s more!
这是最要命的
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, sir. Wolf, the right?
早上好 长官 沃尔夫 报告位置?
Come from my camp.
从我营地那边飞来
All machine gun posts are manned.
所有高射机♥枪♥都就位了
There’s nothing more we can do to protect planes on the ground.
就只能做这么多来保护地面上的飞机了
Mentzke, get my gear!
门特兹克 把我的装备拿来
Ready my plane!
准备起飞
You are injured, you can not fly, Richthofen
里希特霍芬 你有伤 你不能飞
I’m not going to be sitted down.
我不想就这么呆在地面上让人打
I have got wings.
我有翅膀的
Are you mad? You attacked them head-on!
你疯了吗 你一个人冲入敌群
Take me to her
带我去她那里
You have to lay still.
静静地躺着吧
Go and find her.
去找她来
I just need to know if she’s hurt.
我要知道她受伤没有
You are gorgeous.
你漂亮极了
Fokker has built us a great new plane.
福克公♥司♥给我造了架新飞机
As maneuverable as devil.
像魔鬼一样快速灵活
They climb like monkeys.
爬升起来像猿猴
I know you are angry with me.
我知道你在生我的气
I have been ordered to back to hospital.
我被调回医院了
I know.
我知道
I’m sorry about Kurt Wolff.
沃尔夫的事请节哀
He was a charming young man.
他是个讨人喜欢的小伙子
He had forgotten his night cap, you know.
他忘带他的睡帽了
Here is his lucky night cap.
这是他的护身符
Baron
男爵
Yes?
什么事?
Take me to dinner again with some day.
下次有空再带我共进晚餐
And promise to always wear good-luck jacket of yours.
我保证会一直穿着你的幸运夹克
We are not late, are we?
我们没迟到吧?
No, we are not.
没有
The lavatory?
厕所在哪里?
Down the stairs to the right, Sir.
下台阶就是
I’ll come in a minute.
我马上回来
Attention!
立正
Everything goes just as planned.
到目前为止一切如计划般进行
Yes. Very satisfactory.
是的 我很满意
Our famous flying Ace
我们最著名的王牌飞行员
visiting our frontlines.
来前线看我们
Thank you for answering my invitation.
感谢你接受我的邀请
Quite a magnificient sight, isn’t it?
从这里往外看风景不错吧
Richthofen.
里希特霍芬
Your majesty
陛下
Your majesty!
陛下
A little brother.
小兄弟
You’re looking disposed, my dear Baron.
你看起来不舒服 我亲爱的男爵
Yes, your majesty.
是的 陛下
I’m fine.
但我很健康
I always that.
我一向这样
Sometimes even disconcertingly, sir.
即使有时让人觉得不舒服
How can you be “disconcertingly fine”?
健康怎么会让人不舒服?
It happens out of here.
战场上常发生
We kill a coupe of men.
我们免不了杀人
And while they fall down in flames we feel this fine.
当敌人燃烧着从空中坠落时 我们感觉很好
I find that irritating.
我认为这让人不舒服
My soldiers, do not
里希特霍芬 我的士兵
killing people.
不杀人
They’re simply destroying the enemy.
他们只是消灭敌人
Well
对我来说
the effect seems to be the same.
结果也是一样
Yes, Mentzke?
什么事 门特兹克?
You have a visitor, sir.
您有客人来访 长官
I thought we might want to celebrate.
我认为我们该庆祝一下
They published your book!
你的书出版了
All of yours are being read.
大家都在拜读
So
所以
How about a dinner?
一起晚餐如何?
Maybe a dance?
顺便跳个舞
They shut down “Metropole”.
“大都会” 餐厅关门了
Yes, I knew.
是的 我知道
An British bomb destroyed it.
被英国人炸了
Damn those English.
该死的英国人
They won’t be happy turn all of the europe as horrible as death.
大概是想把全欧洲弄得生灵涂炭
They don’t want me to fly anymore.
他们不再让我飞了
They do everything they can to make me safely to the ground.
他们想尽办法把我绑在地面上
Really?
真的吗?
They want me to command the entire Air Force.
我被指派指挥整个空军
The emperor himself.
皇帝亲自下的命令
That’s so wonderful.
这不是很好吗
So many times I woke up in the middle of the night.
我常常午夜梦醒
And read
一遍遍浏览
the lists of missing pilots.
失踪飞行员名单
It is so good to have you down here
能得知你安全地待在地面上
safe
真是太好了
Good.
好吧
Your dancing has improved, Baron.
你的舞技提高了 男爵
I have to look out for alternatives anyway.
我试着改变自己
Good evening, man. Sir!
大家晚上好 长官
It is freezing, isn’t it? Too true, sir.
冷死了 没错 长官
A brand new Bentley.
一个崭新的宾利发动机
Where did you get it?
你从哪儿搞到的?
Bentleys don’t fall out of the sky.
宾利发动机不会从天而降吧
Trust me, I had I even have for chance.
相信我 这东西我早就该得到了
You always wanted to be the first of Aces.
你一直梦想成为王牌中的王牌
Now they offer it to you and you hesitate.
他们现在给你机会 你却犹豫了
Yes.
是的
I always wanted to be like him.
我一直想和他一样
Werner?
沃纳
Would you ever give up flying?
你想过停止飞行吗?
I don’t think so.
我从来没有这样想过
If you ask my advice
我给你个建议
you should grab your chance.
你应该抓住这个机会
You only want me to stop
你想让我停飞
so you can be first.
好让你成为一号♥王牌
How did you find that?
你怎么这么想?
All right.
那好吧
All right. I’ll stop. Good.
好吧 我不飞了 很好
If you stop first.
除非你在我之前不飞了
I don’t think so.
不会的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!