I thought she just said she wanted in.
她想加入以便她可以出去
She wants in so she can get out.
明白了
Aha! Got it.
为什么?
Why?
只有你们才想冒险、追求梦想吗
Think you’re the only ones who dream of better things?
你们有你们的原因,我有我的
Of adventure? You’ve got your reasons,and I’ve got mine.
别谈私事了,这只是交易
Let’s not make it personal, okay?It’s just business.
因此当你们准备好回去…
So when you guys are ready to go back to wherever you came from,
你们来自的地方,我便跟你们走
I’m going with you.
不,不可以
No! Don’t think so.
好,算了
All right. Fine.
你们一定知道祭品、神圣之日…
After all, I’m sure you know the proper rituals for blessing a tribute, the holiest days on the calendar–
西巴巴地狱之类的东西
Oh, and of course you know all about Xibalba.
那么,祝你们好运
Okay.Good luck.
在刑场上见
See you at the execution.
等一等!别走
Wait! Ho– Would you– Hold it.
一言为定?
Deal? Hmm.
一言为定 还未定
Deal. Not yet.
先要看看我们的计划成不成功
Let’s just see how this works out.
那么这个你想拿回去吧
Uh-huh. Well, then I suppose that means you’ll want these back?
你怎样得到的? 她藏在哪里?
How’d you get those? Where was she keeping them?
我叫雪儿,是你们的新拍档
Call me, Chel, your new partner.
是见习拍档!
Uh, that’s partner-in-training.
穿上这个吧
Now, put these on.
你们的子民在等呢
Your public’s waiting.
谢谢
Thanks
你介意吗?
Do you mind?

No.
噢,对不起
Right. Uh, excuse me.
拜拜
Bye.
也许他们应该叫这地方做雪儿国
Mm-mm-mmm! Maybe they should call this place “Chel Dorado.”
她。。。
She’s wh–
她是个麻烦人物,等一等
Whoa, she’s trouble! Wait a minute! What?
记得心中那把声音吗?
The little voice? Remember the little voice?
暂时幻想你心中有那把声音吧
Just for a second imagine that you have one.
它在说雪儿什么?
What would it be saying about Chel?
不!听着,我俩是拍档
No. No. Listen.
我俩是拍档 我俩本有个计划的
We are partners. We are partners.We have a plan, remember?
将黄金带回西班牙去
Get the gold. Go back to Spain.
对!而且我们在扮天神
Yes! And we are pretending to be gods.
现在想想雪儿,那声音说什么?
Now, put Chel in the mix. What is the voice saying?
听清楚
Listen carefully.
雪儿不可以碰?
Chel is off-limits, hmm?
对极了!雪儿不可以碰
Bravo! Chel is off-limits!
握手为定
Shake on it.
不可以碰
Off-limits. Mm. Mm.
而且我俩是神,一定要避开诱惑
Besides, we’re supposed to be gods.We must avoid giving in to temptation.
神!这可比我想像中难做
Gods. Oh. This is gonna to be tougher than I thought.
杜鲁,放松点
Tulio, relax!
你只须微笑,行为像神,跟我做
All you have to do is smile, act godly and follow my lead.
尽量微笑,很诚恳似的
Big smile. Like you mean it.
一,二,三!
A-one, two, three.
我才不认为我合格
♪ I hardly think I’m qualified ♪
扮得真的像个天神
♪ To come across all sanctified ♪
我跟小天使也不大过电
♪ I just don’t cut it with the cherubim ♪
杜鲁,你在说什么?
Tulio, what are you talking about?
他们又在朝拜我们了
♪ There again they’re on their knees ♪
被人崇拜易过借火
♪ Being worshipped is a breeze ♪
在我们暂住期问可真不错
♪ Which rather suits us in ♪
我和我拍档的暂住期问,神啊
♪ The interim Interim, interim, it’s me and him ♪
做天神可不容易
♪ Oh, my God! It’s tough to be a god ♪
要做凡人做不到的事
♪ Tread where mortals have not trod ♪
事实是骗子,却要被神化
♪ Be deified when really you’re a sham ♪
被人崇拜
♪ Be an object of devotion ♪
被当作圣诗的主题
♪ Be the subject of psalms ♪
真的颇为感人
♪ It’s a rather touching notion
有人祈祷,有人行礼
♪ All those prayers and those salaams ♪
我对谁发怒呢
♪ And who am I to bridle ♪
如果有人要迫我做偶像?
♪ If I’m forced to be an idol ♪
他们说我是神,我便是吧
♪ If they say that I’m a god that’s what I am ♪
而且,如果我们不当天神
♪ What’s more If we don’t comply ♪
这里的人就会…
♪ With the locals’ wishes ♪
把我们变成祭品
♪ I can see us being sacrificed or stuffed♪
你有道理
You have a point there. Very good thinking.
那么我们便做神吧,酬劳可不错
♪ So let’s be gods the perks are great ♪
将黄金国原碟奉上
♪ El Dorado on our plates ♪
本地人的热情不可拒绝
♪ Local feelings should not ♪
不可拒绝本地人的热情,老友
♪ Be rebuffed ♪ ♪ Never rebuffed ♪
做天神可不容易
♪ I never rebuff a local feeling No, my friend ♪
但若你获得人♥民♥首肯
♪ It’s tough to be a god ♪
便珍惜你的幸福吧
♪ But if you get the people’s nod ♪
那就是我们的忠告
♪ Count your blessings Yeah, keep ’em sweet ♪
很好的忠告!
♪ That’s our advice ♪ – It’s great advice!
做个完美的象征
♪ Be a symbol of perfection ♪
做个传奇,做个崇拜对象
♪ Be a legend, be a cult ♪
接受赞美,接受奉献
♪ Take their praise, take a collection ♪
大众欢喜若狂
♪ As the multitudes exalt
穿上圣袍吧
♪ Don a supernatural habit ♪
不利用这个机会才是疯了
♪ We’d be crazy not to grab it ♪
你明白的
You got it!
天堂多聘请两个神吧
♪ So sign on two new gods ♪
天堂!
♪ For paradise ♪
天堂!
♪ Paradise ♪
早安,大人
Good morning, my lords!
他又来了 噢,不
He’s back!Oh, no.
现在轮到我了
And now it’s my turn.
天神醒来了!
The gods have awakened!
雪儿,这是怎么回事?
Hey, Chel, what’s going on?
这不是好事
It’s not gonna be good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
上天赐予这个城市伟大的恩典
This city has been granted a great blessing.
我们做了什么来表示感激呢?
And what have we done to show our gratitude?
一个小小的庆祝会?
A meager celebration.
天神应该得到正式的祭品!
The gods deserve a proper tribute!
新世代的开始…
The beginning of a new era, the dawning of a new age,
新纪♥元♥的诞生需要…
demands…
祭品!
sacrifice!
我不喜欢这样 我们得做点什么
I don’t like this. Tulio, we’ve got to do something.
停止!
Stop!
这不是正式的祭品
This is not a proper tribute!
你们不想要这祭品吗?
You do not want the tribute?
不,我们想要祭品,只是…
No. No, no. W– We want tribute.
杜鲁,告诉他
Uh, it’s just that, uh– Tulio, tell him.
星辰还未移到适当的位置
The stars are not in position for this tribute!
正如他所说,这是星辰的问题
Like he says, stars…
不是适当时机
Can’t do it.
今天不行
Not today.
也许我观到星辰方位时出错了
Perhaps it is possible I misread the heavens.
别担心,犯错是人,宽恕是…
Don’t worry about it.To err is human, to forgive– Hmm.
大人,黄金国人♥民♥可献上祭品吗
My lords, may the people of El Dorado offer you our tribute.
大人,你们喜欢这祭品吗?
My lords, does this please you?
很喜欢
Yes, very nice.
一定可以接受 差不多可以了
Certainly acceptable. Yes, lovely. It’ll do.
天神已经选定了
The gods have chosen!
送去西巴巴好吗?
To Xibalba?

No. No.
送去西巴巴吧!
To Xibalba!
好极了
Oh, great.
雪儿,她们在干吗?
Hey, Chel, um, what are they doing?
送去灵界西巴巴
They’re sending it to Xibalba, the spirit world.
灵界? 让我来吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!