I’ve been dragging that thing all over New York. Sure,I will.
我拿着它走遍整个纽约 我当然会的 没错
I’ll send it off first thing. Good night.
我明天一早就会寄 晚安
Who? Who dropped in after dinner? Tom MacKenzie?
谁 什么人在晚餐后找你 汤姆·麦肯齐?
Good old Tom. How is he?
那个汤 他怎么样?
Drinking? Who,me? Whatever gave you that idea?
喝酒?谁?我?你为什么会有这念头
I was sitting here reading a book about driftwood.
我只是在看一本关于浮木的书
We may publish it. It’s interesting. Some of the formations are–
我们可能会出版的 它真的很有趣 有些讯息实在是…
I’d better hang up. The bathtub is running over.
海伦 我得挂电♥话♥了 我在放水洗澡
Good night. Night!
晚安 晚安
Sorry,I was on the phone. A friend of mine in the country–
对不起 长途电♥话♥ 一个在乡下的朋友问我 关于桨的事情
Oh,say!
天啊
It isn’t right to drink champagne in pants.
我想不该穿着长裤喝香槟
Would you mind fastening my straps?
可以帮我拉紧后面的带子吗?
Oh,sure. Sure.
当然…
Potato chips,champagne. You really think you can get it open?
薯片 香槟 你真的会开香槟吗?
Oh,yeah. I’ve opened one or two before in my life.
是的 事实上 我只开过几次香槟
It’s simply a matter of pressure and counter-pressure.
不过是压力和反压力的原理
– There she goes. – You’ve sure got powerful thumbs.
– 开始 – 你真的很强壮
I used to play a lot of badminton.
我有打羽毛球的习惯
– Get the glasses.- Ok
– 去拿杯子吧 – 好
Quick,quick! The glasses!
快 杯子
– Pour it. – Seems to be stuck.
– 怎么了?- 好像卡住了
That’s silly. Give it a good yank.
你好傻 用力拔
This never happened before.
从来没发生过这种事的
It must be the vacuum. The bubbles create a vacuum.
它一定是真空的 泡泡的吸引力令瓶子变成真空
Let me see if I can do it.
看看有什么方法
I’ll try to twist it.
试试用扭的
– You’re married! – I am? Yes,lam.
– 你结了婚?- 我?对 我结了婚
I knew it. I could tell. You look married.
我早就知道 看得出来 你像已婚男士
Actually,my wife and I are separated.
事实上 我跟太太不是住在一起
Separated in the sense that she went away for the summer.
我是说 只是暂时不住在一起 她去避暑了
– Any children? – No. Well,just one very little one.
– 你们有孩子吗?- 不 有 只有一个年纪很小的小孩
It’s cold in there. Finger’s getting numb.
这香槟真的很冷 我的手指快冻僵了
I could call the plumber. He’s very good at this.
打电♥话♥叫水电工来吧 他很会把东西拔♥出♥来♥
No,let’s keep the plumber out of it.
不 别叫水电工来
Grab hold of the piano.
你抓住钢琴
Careful,I had my appendix out last year.
小心 我去年割了盲肠
– Are you all right? – Fine.
– 没事吗?- 没事
Do you wanna waste it now that you know I’m married?
知道我已婚 你还要把香槟花在我身上吗?
I think it’s wonderful that you’re married. Just elegant.
我很高兴知道你结了婚
– You do? – Of course.
– 是吗?- 当然
I wouldn’t be lying on the floor with some man if he wasn’t married.
我不会半夜三更 随便躺在男人家喝酒 除非他已结了婚
That’s an interesting line of reasoning.
这道理很有意思
With a married man it’s so simple.
当然 跟一个已婚男士在一起 一切都变得简单
I mean,it can’t possibly ever get drastic.
我是说情况不至于太糟
– Have a potato chip. – In what sense can’t it get drastic?
– 吃块薯片吧- 太糟?为什么会不太糟?
– You not believe,people keep falling in love with me. – I can believe it.
– 你或许不会相信 爱上我的人都不会有好结果 – 我相信
– They get this strange idea. – I believe that too.
– 他们会突然泛起奇怪的念头 – 我也相信
They ask me to marry them.
对 他们都会向我求婚
All the time. I don’t know why they do it.
不知道他们为什么要这样
– Maybe it’s a kind of nervousness. – Maybe.
– 或许是紧张的关系 – 或者吧
I don’t wanna get married. Not yet,anyway.
我只知道自己不想结婚 反正现在不想
That’d be worse than living at the club.
结婚比住在俱乐部更惨
I’d have to get in by 1 again.
结婚后我又要一点前回家了
Very true,you would. At least occasionally.
没错 或许吧
That’s what’s wonderful about a married man.
那就是跟已婚男人一起的好处
No matter what,he can’t ask you to marry him.
不管发生什么事 他总不会向我求婚
– He’s married already. Right? – Right.
– 因他已结了婚 对吗?- 对
You certainly don’t have to worry about me. Am I ever a married man!
你真的不用担心我 我结婚了 是个已婚男人
I’m the most married man you’ll ever know. And I promise…
甚至是最纯正的已婚男人 我向你保证
…I will never ask you to marry me,come what may.
无论如何 都不会向你求婚 永远都不会
– Well,how about some music? – Fine.
– 要听点音乐吗?- 好
Let’s see what we’ve got here.
看看有什么好听的
Debussy,Ravel,Stravinsky.
德彪西 拉斐尔 史特拉汶斯基
Hey,how about this one?
这个怎么样?
Rachmaninoff,the Second Piano Concerto.
是拉赫玛尼诺夫 第二钢琴协奏曲
You look to me like a big Rachmaninoff girl.
我觉得你该会喜欢是拉赫玛尼诺夫
I do? Funny,I don’t know anything about music.
是吗?太有趣了 因为我不懂音乐
You don’t have to. Just listen to it,that’s all.
不必懂得音乐 只需听便可以
– This is classical music,isn’t it? – Yes
– 那就是古典音乐 对吧?- 对
I can tell. There’s no vocal.
我分得出来 因为一句歌♥词都没有
Don’t talk.
别说话
Don’t fight it.
别抗拒
Relax. Go limp.
放轻松 伸展你的四肢
– Like this? – Yes.
– 像这样?- 对
Let it sweep over you.
让它席卷你全身
I got the biggest thing for Eddie Fisher.
我喜欢的是 埃迪·费希尔
Frequently,people go to pieces listening to this.
人们常听这种东西的
– No kidding? – Yes.
– 不会吧?- 是真的
It quakes them. It shakes them.
它敲打着 令人震撼
Makes them goose-pimply all over.
让人心都碎了
Did you ever dunk a potato chip in champagne?
你试过拿薯片沾香槟吃吗?
It’s real crazy. Here.
味道很好嘛 吃吧
– Isn’t that crazy? – Yeah,pretty crazy.
– 很好吗?- 对 很好
We’d better send Rachmaninoff off. This wasn’t such a good idea.
我们最好让是拉赫玛尼诺夫去洗澡 恐怕这不是好主意
Don’t worry,everything’s fine.
别担心 一切都很顺利
A married man,air conditioning…
已婚男人 冷气机
…champagne and potato chips. It’s a wonderful party.
香槟和薯片 这个派对真的太好玩了
Hey! Look,you’ve got U.S. Camera!
看 你有美国摄影杂♥志♥
I do? How about that!
是吗?你觉得如何?
I’ve got U. S. Camera.
我有美国摄影杂♥志♥
I bought a dozen copies of this but people kept stealing them.
我买♥♥了很多本 但现在一本不剩 它们全都被偷光了
Why would they do that?
为什么会这样?
That’s me,right there on the beach.
躺在沙滩上的就是我
My hair was a little longer then. Did you notice?
我当时头发比较长 你留意到吗?
No,I didn’t. Let me ask you something.
没留意到 我得问你一件事
When they took this,there must’ve been some passersby.
当你们在拍照时 附近一定会有人经过
Other people around. How did they keep the crowd back?
应该会有些闲人在一旁 他们是怎么清场的?
It was taken early in the morning. Nobody was up.
我们一早便去拍 当时大家还没起床
– Except– You see that shadow? – Is it a sea gull?
– 除了…你看到那边的影子吗?- 是海鸥吗?
No,a coast guard helicopter. He kept buzzing the beach.
不 是海岸防卫队的直升机 他们一直在海滩上徘徊
Maybe you’d like me to autograph this before I leave.
或者你想我离开前为你签个名 大家都是想这样的
Sure sure. You’re not leaving yet,are you?
当然 但你还未想离开吧?
How about more champagne? .
要再喝香槟吗?
– Love some – ok
– 我还要喝 – 好
Just freshen it.
是刚开那支
Oh,I’m awfully sorry.
– 真的很抱歉 – 没关系
Here.
我来帮你
We should have some music. Do you play the piano?
我们还是该来点音乐 你懂弹钢琴吗?
Not really. Not anymore. I used to. Just a little as a child.
现在不弹了 我小时候会弹一点
– Go ahead,play something. – Well,all right.
– 去弹吧 – 好吧
Let’s see if I remember this. It’s a little tricky.
看看还记得多少 真的挺难的
“Chopsticks”! I can play that too. Shove over.
是”筷子”我也会弹 坐过一点
I don’t know about that Rachmaninoff,shocking,it great….
我不懂是拉赫玛尼诺夫 那种令人震撼的音乐
but this really gets me
但我真的喜欢这
– It does? – And how.
– 是吗?- 没错
– I can feel the goose pimples. – Goose pimples?
– 我全身都起鸡皮了- 起鸡皮?
Don’t stop.
别停
Don’t stop.
不要停
– Why do you stop? – You know why.
– 为什么停下来?- 你知道我为什么停下来
Why
为什么?
Because now I’m going to take you in my arms and kiss you…
因为我要拥你入怀亲吻你
…very quickly and very hard.
狂野奔放的亲吻你
Hey,wait a minute!
等一下
– What happened? I lost track. – I don’t know.
– 发生什么事?我有点搞不清楚 – 我不知道
This is terrible. There’s nothing I can say.
但这太糟糕了 我不知该说什么了
Except that I’m terribly sorry.
除了对不起
Nothing like this ever happened to me before.
我这辈子从未做过这种事
This happens to me all the time.
真的吗?我常遇到这种事啊
This is unforgivable.
这令人无法原谅

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!