永远不知道
never know…
我有
just how much…
多么
I…
爱你
love you.
你永远
You’ll…
不知道
never know…
我有
just how much…
♪I care♪
♪And if I try♪
♪I still couldn’t hide♪
♪My love♪
♪For you♪
♪You ought to know♪
♪For Heaven told me so♪
♪You went away♪
♪And my heart went with you♪
♪I speak your name♪
♪In my every prayer♪
♪If there is some other way♪
♪To prove that I love you♪
♪I swear I don’t know how♪
如果你现在不知道
You’ll never know…
那你永远都不会知道
if you don’t know now.
伊莱莎
Elisa…
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, honey?
看起来情况不妙
This isn’t good.
我去给霍夫斯特勒博士打电♥话♥
I’m gonna call Dr. Hoffstetler.
我们今晚就得放他走 亲爱的
We gotta release him tonight, honey.
我一会儿回来帮你
I’ll come back and help you.
他要出来了
He’s coming out.
该死
Ah, fuck.
长官 冒昧地说一句
Sir, if you don’t mind me saying, you…
你脸色不太好
you don’t look so well.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你有闻到吗
Can you smell that? I mean…
可能是你的手指 都…
I think it’s your fingers. They’re… they’re…
黑了
black.
他出来了
There he is.
该死的鸟博士
Doctor-fucking-shitbird.
没必要骂人吧
Oh, there’s no cause for cursing, sir.
下车 交给我了
Get out of the car. I’m taking it.
这是我的车
This is my car.
给我滚
Get the fuck out.
滚下我的车
Out of my car?
我说得不清楚吗
Did I stutter?
It’s raining like hell, isn’t it?
No password today?
No– no– comrade–
No, no, no!
No, please!
斯特里克兰 谢天谢地
Strickland! Thank God!
你刚才说的是俄语
You were speaking Russian…
鲍勃
Bob.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
-霍夫斯特勒 -不是 别撒谎
– Hoffstetler. – No, no. Don’t lie.
已经没必要撒谎了
You don’t need to.
你肚子上中了一枪
You took a bullet to the gut.
你死定了
You’re dead.
我要突击队所有人的名字 军衔和地址
I need the names, ranks and location of the entire strike team.
“突击队”
“Strike team?”
带走实验品的那群人
The ones who took the asset!
这糖果虽然很便宜 但我很喜欢
This candy. It’s cheap candy, but I love it.
小时候就很喜欢了
Ever since I was a kid.
现在很多人都喜欢口味多变的零食
Now some folks favor more sophisticated snacks,
牛轧糖之类的垃圾食品
nougat center and all that foo-foo shit.
但我不会 鲍勃
But not me, Bob!
我就喜欢吃这个
This is it for me.
我焦虑的时候 就嚼碎一颗
Now sometimes if I’m feeling anxious, I just bite right into it.
但大多数时候 我都是慢慢来
But mostly, I take my time.
慢慢享受
I make it last.
突击队所有人的名字 军衔和地址
Names, ranks, and location of the strike team.
名字 军衔 说
Names! Ranks! Now!
没有名字
No names.
没有军衔
No ranks.
他们…
They…
只打扫
They just clean.
好了 布鲁斯特 我先给你做好晚饭
Alright, Brewster, I’m gonna fix your dinner,
然后我要出门一会儿 帮朋友个忙
and then I’m gonna run out for a little while and help a friend.
帮什么忙
Help with what?
就是帮朋友
Help a friend.
泽尔达
Zelda…
去开门
the door.
你就不能帮我开个门 布鲁斯特
Well, you could help me and answer the door, Brewster.
你就坐在那儿 离门才三米远
You’re sitting right here just ten feet away from it!
我后背疼 姐们 快去
My back’s aching me, woman. Now, move!
你的后背 总念叨你的后背
Your back, your back? Always your back!
斯特里克兰先生
Mr. Strickland.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
那人是谁 泽尔达
Who’s that man, Zelda?
在哪
Where is it?
-你说什么 -你们把它带到哪去了
– What are you talking about? – Where did you take it?
-你说什么 我不明白 -泽尔达
– What are you talking about? I… I don’t… – Zelda!
实验室里的那东西
The thing in the lab.
它在哪
Where is it?
-听着 伙计 -坐下
– Listen, fella… – Sit down!
对不起 先生
I’m sorry, sir.
要是我知道什么 肯定就告诉你了
If I knew anything, I would surely tell you.
参孙的那个传说
That story about Samson.
我没给你讲过结局
I never told you how it ends.
腓力斯人折磨他 弄瞎他之后
After the Philistines torture him and blind him…
参孙求上帝赐予他他所需要的力量
Samson asks God for the strength he needs.
最后一刻 他被宽恕了
And at the last minute, he is spared.
上帝将他的力量还给他
And the Lord gives him his strength back…
最后一次
one last time.
他擎住
And he holds…
神庙之柱
the columns of the temple…
用他强有力的臂膀
with his powerful arms.
他碾碎支柱
And he crushes them.
让整座神庙砸在腓力斯人头上
And he brings the whole building down on the Philistines.
他死了
He dies…
但他拉了所有混♥蛋♥陪葬
but he gets every single one of those motherfuckers.
这就是他的夙愿
That is his will!
你知道这个故事对我们
Now, do you know what that particular story means…
意味着什么吗 黛利拉
for us, Delilah?
意味着 如果你有事瞒着我
It means if you know something you’re not telling me
必须告诉我
you’re gonna tell me
要么我迟早
either before or after
把你家这座神庙
I bring this particular temple…
弄塌砸死我们
down upon our heads.
不管那是什么 那姑娘从实验室里偷了东西
Gal stole that thing right out the lab, whatever it is.
那个哑女
Mute girl took it.
我听我妻子打电♥话♥时说的
I heard my wife talking on the phone about it.
非常感谢 富勒先生 感谢您的帮助
Thank you very much, Mr. Fuller, for your assistance.
你干了什么
What have you done?
泽尔达
Zelda.
我得警告她
I gotta warn her.
他要去抓她了
He’s going after her.
不许这么干 姐们
You will do no such thing, woman.
你怎么就那么担心她
Why are you worrying about her?
她犯了法
She broke the law.
闭嘴 布鲁斯特 给我闭嘴
Shut up, Brewster! You shut up!
你好几年都不跟我说话
Years, you don’t talk…
现在你那破嘴倒闭不上了
and now you can’t shut your mouth!
你真该死 布鲁斯特
Damn you, Brewster.
你不会明白的
You wouldn’t understand.
你不会明白的 除非你一生都在追求
Couldn’t understand, not if you tried your whole life.
-喂 -贾尔斯 是你吗
– Hello? – Giles, is that you?
-是我 -好 让伊莱莎听电♥话♥
– Yes. – Okay. Put Elisa on the phone.
是泽尔达
It’s Zelda.
伊莱莎 亲爱的 能听见的话就弄个响

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章三块广告牌
下一篇文章登月第一人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!