Let me see it. Is that for me?
真好 保持下去
Yeah, that’s good. Keep that up.
装一副你什么都不知道的样子
Looking like you don’t know anything.
要是他们问我知不知道 上帝保佑
Lord help me, if they ask me if I do.
我不是很会骗人
I’m not a good liar.
除了骗布鲁斯特
Except to Brewster.
婚姻是需要许多谎言维持的
It takes a lot of lies to keep a marriage going.
全体人员
All personnel,
准备出示证件和通行卡
prepare to present your identity and clearance cards.
天哪 这到底是…
Lord! What in the…
注意 全体人员
Attention. All personnel,
准备出示证件和通行卡
prepare to present your identity and clearance cards.
你真是给我们惹了大♥麻♥烦了
You done got us in a world of trouble.
就我看 我们要找的人训练有素 长官
My opinion, we’re looking at a highly-trained group, sir.
我想 很有可能 长官
I’m thinking, conceivably, sir,
就像特种部队之类的
like special forces or so on and so forth.
红军特种兵吗
Red Army Special Forces?
很有可能
Conceivably.
而且都训练有素
And they’re highly trained.
一支受到丰厚资金支持的精英部队
They were well-financed, an elite group.
高效 无情 精准
Highly efficient, ruthless, clockwork precision.
渗透仅用了不到五分钟 长官
Infiltration took less than five minutes, sir.
我保守估计
My conservative estimate is that
这支突击队至少有十人
this was a strike force of at least 10 men.
这裙子是我主人送的
My master sends this dress.
你从来都是一个人吗
Have you always been alone?
有过伴侣吗
Did you ever have someone?
你知道自己怎么了吗 知道吗
Do you know what happened to you? Do you?
我不知道 我不知道我是怎么了
Because I don’t. I don’t know what happened to me.
真不知道
I don’t know.
我看着镜子
I look in the mirror
却只认得这双眼睛
and the only thing that I recognize are these eyes…
安在一张老迈的脸上
in this old man’s face.
有时候我想
You know, sometimes I think
我要么是生得太早 要么是生得太晚
I was either born too early or too late for my life.
也许我们都是遗留残片
Maybe we’re both just relics.
已开启最高级别安全措施
Security measures have been increased to maximum levels.
请出示证件和通行卡
Prepare to present your identity and clearance cards.
请注意
Attention.
安全等级已提升至最高
Security measures have been increased to maximum levels.
长官 我找来了
Sir, I’ve got them.
泽尔达 伊莱莎 好的
Zelda, Elisa. All right.
在这里
Here we go.
看来事故发生前你们就打卡离开了
Looks like you two punched out before the incident.
但是
Still.
要是知道什么这里发生了什么
If you know something about what transpired here
你们还是有义务
it’s your obligation…
报告所有细节的 不管多么微不足道
to report any detail, no matter how small or trivial it may seem.
微不足道的意思就是不重要
“Trivial” means unimportant.
我没有发现什么不寻常
I didn’t see nothing out of the ordinary, no.
或者微不足道的事
Or trivial.
当时的我脚疼
See, my feet were hurting.
你呢
What about you?
她什么也没看到
She didn’t see anything.
霍夫斯特勒 霍夫斯特勒博士
Hoffstetler, Dr. Hoffstetler.
你们有看到他出入实验室吗
Did either of you see him coming in or out of the lab?
他在这里工作 对吧
He works there, doesn’t he?
我说的是反常的事 做一些跟平时不一样的
I mean in a different way, doing something different.
微不足道的事吗
Something trivial?
没有 先生
No, sir.
我到底在做什么 查问这些倒霉的小工
What am I doing, interviewing the fucking help?
清理屎的
The shit cleaners.
擦尿的
The piss wipers.
你们俩 走吧 可以走了
You two, go ahead. Leave.
好了没事了 回去工作吧 去吧
All right, you’re clear. So, back to work. Go on.
你说什么
What’d you say to me?
F-U-C-K
她说什么
What is she saying?
Y-O-U
我没看到
I didn’t catch it.
她在说什么
What is she saying?
她说 她说谢谢
She… she is saying thank you.
下一个
Next!
昨晚和前晚我都没见到你
I didn’t see you last night or the night before.
抱歉 爱德
I’m sorry, Ed,
但现在我一天都在办公室待着
but now that I’m spending all day long in the office,
卡罗尔觉得我 我该在晚上陪陪她
Carol feels that I… I should spend my evenings with her.
那要是你晚上陪她了 什么时候我才能陪她呢
Well, if you spend the evenings with her, when will I?
只有一个办法了
There’s only one thing left to do.
主动
Volunteer.
不不不
No! No, no, no, no, no!
我想早点回家
I wanna get home early.
布鲁斯特最近心情不好
Brewster’s been in a bad mood lately.
天哪
Holy Jesus!
你躲在女更衣间的角落里
What are you doin’ standing in the shadows
干什么
of the women’s locker room?
他们可能在监视我 这里没摄像头
They may be watching me, and there are no cameras here.
监视你也是有原因的
For good reason.
你就不怕撞见我们不方便
But have you caught us at an inconvenient moment!
我得确认他没事
I need to know that he’s alright.
-他很好 -你打算什么时候放走他
– He is. – When will you release him?
很快
Soon.
等雨水灌满运河 联♥通♥大海时
When the rain fills the canal that flows to the sea.
要是需要什么…
If you need anything…
释放他 尽快
Release him. Soon.
她说什么
What did she say?
她说你是个好人 霍夫斯特勒博士
She said you’re a good man, Dr. Hoffstetler.
我叫迪米特里
My name is Dimitri.
很荣幸见到你们
Honored to meet you.
哑巴 有你的电♥话♥
Hey, dummy! Phone call for you.
急事
It’s urgent.
别担心我 我没事
Don’t worry about me. I’m fine.
You’re hurt!
相信我 我没事
Believe me. I’m fine.
You’re bleeding.
他吃掉了潘多拉
He ate Pandora.
不是他的错 他只是只野兽
Wasn’t his fault. He’s a wild creature.
我们不能对他要求过高
We can’t ask him to be anything else.
伊莱莎 快去找他
Elisa, go find him.
快去 快去
Go. Go.

Go!
算你走运
You’re lucky.
我已经尽力撑着不睡着了
I stayed awake as long as I could.
我都不生气了
You know, I’m not even mad anymore.
他没事吧 你确定
Is he all right? You sure?
你去哪
Where you going?
别啊
No, no.
别 别那样
Okay, don’t… no, no.
别跟猫咪玩
Don’t… don’t play with the kitties.
不不不 别跟猫咪玩
No, no. Don’t play with the kitties.
我没生气
I’m not… I’m not angry.
我的天
Oh, my!
是你弄的 没关系
You did that. It’s okay.
这样…不卫生吧
It’s… ooh. I don’t think that’s sanitary.
好了
Enough.
老天
Oh, God.
那家伙挺有趣
Interesting guy.
全体人员准备好
All personnel prepare to present
出示证件和通行卡
your identity and clearance cards.
找我有事
You wanted to see me?
调查进展如何
How’s it going? The investigation?
已得到可靠线索
Well, we have a promising lead.
是吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章三块广告牌
下一篇文章登月第一人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!