您想把人送进太空
You want to put a man in space.
那个人就得经受住
He’s gonna have to endure conditions
人体无法适应的各种情况
the human body just wasn’t made for.
这是我们对抗苏联人的利器
This gives us an edge against the Soviets.
它能在水外呼吸多久
How long can it breathe outside the water?
长官 我们目前其实对它一无所知
The reality is, sir, we don’t know jack shit about this thing.
我们倒是知道 苏联人也想研究它
Well, the Soviets want it. We know that much.
那些愚蠢可笑的混♥蛋♥
Those cockeyed bastards.
我们看着他们把送一条狗上太空
You know, we let ’em send a dog up into space,
还嘲笑了他们一番
and we get a good laugh.
但还没反应过来 他们就把人送进太空了
Then the next thing you know, they send a human up,
一个苏联佬绕着地球转 鬼知道在做什么
a Russki, orbiting the planet, doing God knows what.
这下轮到谁笑谁了 是赫鲁晓夫笑我们
Who’s laughing then? Khrushchev, that’s who.
送条狗上太空 他很得意
Let him send a dog up into space, and he laughs.
然后送个赤色分子上太空 他更得意
Then he puts a commie up in space, and he laughs.
接下来他又在古巴部署导弹
And then he puts missiles into Cuba.
我们就没点长进
Have we learned nothing?
长官 我们得把他放回水里
Sir, we need to get him back in the water.
这些科学家个个都像艺术家 长官
See, these scientists, they’re like artists, sir.
他们会爱上自己的玩具
They fall in love with their plaything.
您看这里
Now, right here, see?
中间这部分
Along the middle.
这生物有个厚实的关节软骨组织
This creature has a thick-jointed cartilage
能把主肺和次肺分隔开来
that separates the primary and secondary lungs.
我这么说对吗 鲍勃
Am I explaining this correctly, Bob?
对 但我们…
Yes, but we have…
它能让X射线失效
It makes the X-rays inconclusive.
原则上是这么说 长官 但…
In principle, sir, yes. But…
我认为如果我们想对抗苏联人占上风
Now, I believe if we want to get an edge on the Soviets
我们就得活体解剖这东西
we need to vivisect this thing.
-不 不行 -把它肢解
– No, no. – Take it apart,
-研究它的身体构造 -不
– learn how it works. – No.
不行 那样会违背我们的初衷
No! That would defeat the purpose.
长官 他晕过去了 求您了
Sir, he’s passed out. Please.
快放进水箱
Put him in the tank.
给他加压
Let him pressurize.
霍伊特将军 长官
General Hoyt, sir?
您无论如何都不能杀害它
You cannot, under any circumstance, kill this creature.
你数数我制♥服♥上有几颗星星
Count these stars with me, son.
有五颗
There are five of them.
说明我能为所欲为
Means I can do whatever the hell I want.
我可以听听你的理由
Now, you want to plead your case, I’ll listen to it.
但最后做决定的那个人是老子我
But at the end of the day, it is my damn decision.
把那玩意儿开膛破肚 你们尽力研究
So crack the damn thing open, learn what you can,
然后把这里给关了
and close up shop here.
好好表扬下自己吧 斯特里克兰
Give yourself a good pat on the back, Strickland.
你完成了任务
You’ve done it.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
赶快把工作做完吧 小子
Now, hurry up and finish the job, son.
遵命 先生
Absolutely, sir.
把他救出来
Get him out?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
不行 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
Why not?
那样是犯法的 就这样
Because it’s breaking the law, that’s why.
可能光是讨论这个话题就已经犯法了
We’re probably breaking the law just talking about it.
He’s alone. All alone.
他很孤单吗
Oh, he’s alone?
这是说我们去中餐馆的时候
Does this mean that whenever we go to a Chinese restaurant
你想要拯救鱼缸里的每一条鱼吗
you wanna save every fish in the tank?
他孤单又怎样 我们都是孤单的
So what if he’s alone? We’re all alone.
你见过最孤单的东西
The loneliest thing you’ve ever seen?
你刚说的 你刚自己说的
Well, you just said it right there. You just said it!
你管它叫”东西” 它是个东西 是个怪物
You called it a thing. It’s a thing. It’s a freak.
Say what I sign.
我能理解你
I can understand you.
You’re not hearing me.
Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
冷静 天哪 冷静
Calm down. God, calm down.
Say what I sign.
好吧 我跟你重复
All right, I will repeat it to you.
我是谁
What am I?
我动我的嘴 像他一样
I move my mouth, like him.
我发不出声音 像他一样
I make no sound, like him.
所以我是什么
What does that make me?
我所…
All that I am…
我所经历的一切
All that I’ve ever been…
将我带到了这里 他的身边
Brought me here, to him.
看 你现在说的是”他” 现在变成”他”了
See, you’re saying “Him.” It’s a “Him” now.
你竟然打我
You just hit me!
伊莱莎 放开我
Elisa, let go of me.
我看着呢 我看着呢
I’m looking. I’m looking!
你从来没打过我
You’ve never hit me.
他看我的眼神…
When he looks at me, the way he looks at me…
他不知道我缺少什么…
he does not know what I lack…
或者 我是…
Or how…
怎样地不完整
I am incomplete.
他视我为…
He sees me…
我自己…
for what I am…
我本身的样子
as I am.
他很高兴…
He’s happy…
见到我 每次都是…
to see me, every time…
每天都是
every day.
而现在 我可以…
And now I can either…
拯救他…
save him…
或者任由他死去
or let him die.
天哪 我要走了
Oh, God. I’m leaving.
伊莱莎 不 我必须走了
Elisa, no. I have to leave.
只是… 伊莱莎 别闹了
Just… Elisa, please stop.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Just listen to me.
我得走了
I have to go.
我要走了 伊莱莎 因为
I’m leaving now because, Elisa,
这对我非常重要
this is very important to me.
这是我的第二次机会
This is a second chance for me.
我很抱歉 但我必须走了
I’m sorry, but I have to go.
天哪
Oh, God.
等我回来时 我们再也不会聊这个了
When I come back, we just will not talk about this ever again.
伊莱莎 还有…
Elisa, there’s…
好吧
All right!
我们是什么 你跟我是什么
What are we? What are you and I?
你知道我们是什么吗 我们什么都不是
Do you know what we are? We’re nothing!
什么都不是 我们什么都做不了
Nothing! We can do nothing!
对不起 但这…这只是…
I’m sorry, but this… this is just…
天哪 它都不是人 天哪
Oh, God, it’s not even human. God!
什么
What?
If we do nothing
neither are we.
贾尔斯
Giles.
-我等了好久 -我知道 抱歉
– I’ve been waiting. – I know. Sorry.
没关系
It’s okay.
我们进去吗
We going in?
你本不用亲自来的 作品寄个快递就行
You should have just mailed the art.

No.
我想亲自让你和团队看看
I want to show it to you and the team in person.
我认为它是我最棒的作品
I think it’s some of my best work.
而且画成绿色了
And it’s green as can be.
现在时机不好 也许以后吧
It’s, uh, it’s not a good time. Maybe later.
当然
Well, sure.
没问题
No problem.
那你什么时候合适 伯尼
What would be a good time for you, Bernie?
那是你画的
You painted that?
是的
Yeah.
你很厉害啊
You’re good.
很明显 不如照片
Apparently, not as good as a photograph.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章三块广告牌
下一篇文章登月第一人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!