Hiya, Hooker.
嘿 虎克
You getting married or something?
你是不是要结婚啦
For Christ’s sake , Ed , did you hear that out there?
我的老天爷 艾德 你听到了吗
Harry drops four beats in the middle of my goddamn routine !
在平时的固定表演中 哈里又漏了四拍
Now, how long do I have to put up with that?
我还要忍♥受他多久
Leonard , you’re on .
李奥纳 该你上了
Crystal , you want to get out of here tonight?
克丽丝蒂 今晚一起出去好吗
I come into some dough .
我发了笔小财
Oh , I can’t. I got a 1 0: 00 show. I need the $5 .
不行 我10点有事 我需要五块钱
I’ll spend $50 on you .
我给你五十块
Yeah?
真的
Yeah .
真的
Okay.

. . .opens up his pants, the duck sticks his head out.
他把拉链拉开 鸭头伸了出来
One lady says to the other, “Mabel , do you see what I see?”
一个女的问同伴说 有没有看到那个东西
She says , “So what? You’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all .”
同伴回答 怎样 它们长得全都一个样
She says , “Yes , but this one is eating my popcorn .”
她说 是没错 但这个在吃我的爆米花
You see that guy Harry, he can’t keep time in a watch factory.
哈里这个家伙老慢半拍
Supposing there’s some Hollywood movie agent out there.
万一好莱坞的电影经纪人 刚好在那里
All those years of training right down the drain .
这些年的训练就全部泡汤了
Hooker! Ain’t seen you in months. Thought you took a fall .
几个月不见 还以为你避风头去了
Nah , just a little hard times, is all . Everything’s jake now.
是有点不顺 不过现在没事了
You gonna have a go here?
要不要玩轮盘
How about $ 1 0 on the line?
随便选十个下注
There’s a lot of action there on 28th Street.
28街有许多活动
Pay you $35 .
付你35
$3 , 000 on the red , Jimmy.
红色下三千
$3 , 000?
三千
Are you nuts?
你疯了
No , I feel lucky. Come on .
不 我觉得很旺
Hooker, I can’t accept that. It’s too big a bet.
虎克 我不能接受 赌注太大
There’s a house limit.
赌场下注有金额限制
Take it.
收下来
But Hooker here’s a–
但是 虎克 这里
Take it!
叫你收你就收
Twenty-two, black.
黑色 22号♥
Tough luck, kid .
小子 运气不好是吧
Lucky for me it came up black, Hooker.
出黑色 我真幸运
A fella could get in big trouble around here, losing a bet like that.
输这么多 有人会倒霉的
Listen , Jimmy, can’t we do it again , huh?
吉米 我们可不可以再来一次
Don’t worry about it, pal . It was my mistake.
别担心 我运气不好
There’s always more where that came from .
赚得回来的
“Don’t worry about it,” he says. Don’t worry about it. $3 , 000 !
哦!他居然还说别担心 老兄 三千块耶
Thanks, Hooker.
真得谢谢你
Comes in here with $50 he’s going to spend on me !
他本来要给我五十块的 结果连那个钱也都输光了
$3000 .
三千块
Thanks for the evening , Hooker.
虎克 今晚谢谢你
Come on . It’s not over yet.
还早的很
Next time you want to spend $50 on me , mail it.
下次 你要是想花五十块 在我身上 请用寄的
Come on . Would you . . .
等等 可不可以
Listen , will you . . . Oh .
你听我说
They found Mottola.
摩特拉喝的烂醉如泥
He was drunk in a dive in Joliet.
被人在久利特找到
He never got on the train .
他根本没上火车
I don’t want to hear about his day, Greer.
他的事我没兴趣 葛尔
What happened to the money?
钱呢
He lost it to a couple of con artists on his way out of the spot.
他收了钱没多久 遇到 两个骗子 把钱全骗光了
How much?
多少
$ 1 1 , 000 .
一万一
Okay, I better get on the phone to New York,
我最好打个电♥话♥到纽约去
see what the big mick wants to do about it.
看老大打算如何处置
I have a pretty good idea, though .
我几乎可以猜到
Doyle, can I talk to you?
德利 可以跟你谈谈吗
I’m busy, Floyd .
弗洛伊 我很忙
It’s important. We had a little trouble in Chicago today.
很重要的事 芝加哥方面出了点小问题
One of our runners got hit for $ 1 1 , 000 .
一个信差被人 拿走了一万一千块
What makes you think he just didn’t pocket it?
你怎么能保证他没有黑吃黑
We checked his story with a tipster.
我们从告密者的口中得知
He was cleaned by two grifters.
他被两个骗子骗了
They workin’ for anybody?
他们替谁工作
I don’t know. Could be .
还不晓得
We’re running that down now.
正在查
Have some local people take care of them .
叫我们的人把他们干掉
Nothing fancy.
又不是多难的事
We’ve got to discourage this kind of thing .
一定要杀鸡儆猴
You follow?
听懂了吗
Johnny Hooker!
强尼虎克
Ah ! lf you ain’t a sharper in them linens !
名牌货穿在身上还真不一样
Evening , Louise.
晚安 露薏丝
Hey, Ma !
嗨!老妈
Child , if I didn’t know you better, I’d swear you had some class.
不知道底细的人 还以为你是上流社会的绅士呢
Luther said you was something to see today!
强尼 听路德说 你今天大显身手
I don’t know, Alva.
还好啦!艾娃
I’ve got to get faster tyin’ up that bundle.
我捆钞票的速度得更快才行
I’m still given ’em too much time to think.
因为他们有太多的时间思考
Oh ! Bushwah ! I used to make that switch
少来 我的动作比你慢
with slower hands than you got.
都能够换牌
Course , the “Up and Down Broadway” was my best game.
当然 上下百老汇 才是我的绝活
Me and Luther didn’t make much on it, but it wasn’t so touchy.
这个骗局如果不那么需要技巧 我们还可以赚更多
Them marks can beat you up awful bad
要是被他们逮到你出老千
when they catch you making that switch .
你一定会被打的满头包
Come on , Leroy. We’ll be late for church .
李洛伊 快点 上教堂要迟到了
Oh , Ma, they were closing in on Machine Gun Kelly!
妈 枪手凯利 要下片了
Who you rooting for anyhow?
你又在挖谁的资料
Hey, Hooker!
嗨!虎克
Can’t help you , Leroy. You can’t beat the house.
李洛伊 不是我不帮你 你必须遵守家规
Nuts !
混♥蛋♥
Since when do you go to church at night?
你何时开始晚上上教堂的
Since they started late bingo.
自从他们举办 晚间宾果游戏以后
I’m gonna ask the Lord for some of that cash while He’s still paying off.
既然上帝这么大方 我决定向他要求一些现金
Luther, look in on the baby from time to time, will you?
路德 别忘记照顾宝宝
You , too, huh , Louise?
你也是 露薏丝
Child , yeah , got to go pray. See you . Yeah .
小孩要去祷告 待会儿见
Hey, Erie.
嗨!艾瑞
Mmm . Give me ! Give me , give me !
给我!给我!给我
There’s your cut.
这是你的份
Guy turned out to be an oil well .
没想到他是个金矿
Which way did he go?
他往哪去
Due north . He was gonna take it all .
去北方 他想全部占为己有
Aw, the bastard .
那个卑鄙的家伙
He can blow his nose all the way.
一脸嚣张的样子
There you go, Luther. $6 , 000 .
路德 这里是六千块
You’re late. Where have you been?
你迟到了 跑哪去啦
I had a couple of appointments.
我有几个约会
How much did you lose?
你输了多少
All of it.
全部
ln one goddamn night?
才一个晚上
Why are you spraying money around like that? You could’ve been nailed !
你怎么敢在公共场所招摇 很可能会被人盯上
I checked the place first. There were no dicks there.
我查过 那里没有警♥察♥
But you’re a con man , and you blew it like a pimp !
你是个老千 可是 你的赌品却像个皮条客
I didn’t teach you to be no pimp .
没人教你不要像个皮条客吗
What the hell’s eating you?
你脑袋有什么问题
I’ve blown money before.
我以前也会乱花钱
No class grifter would’ve done it, that’s all .
没水准的骗子才会豪赌
You think my play is bad?
你认为我是没水准的老千?
I think you’re the best.
我认为你是最好的
I wouldn’t be getting out otherwise.
否则我不会考虑收山
What the hell are you talking about?
你在胡说些什么啊
I’m getting too old for this racket.
年纪大 玩不动这种游戏
You hang on too long and you start embarrassing yourself.
你老跟着我 会妨碍你自己的发展

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!