除非你一起干,否则他们不信我
They won’t take me unless you go.
替我想想,我需要这笔钱
Look at me. I need this.
难道你就不需要?这是你家吗?
You’re telling me you don’t need this? Is this your place?
我不是在打击你,难道你就打算跟着这律师吃软饭?
I’m not knocking you. You got a good scam going with this lawyer.
对不起
Sorry.
算了
It’s okay.
你说得不错
You say it’s the real thing? That’s cool.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我已经洗手不干
I was out of line.
可他们仍不放过我们,你很明白这点
But they’re never gonna stop with us. You know that.
即使像你般清白,他们仍缠着你
As clean as you get, they’ll never let you go now.
这么干,既能给警♥察♥们颜色看, 同时我们也得了好处
This way, we hit the cops where it hurts, and we get well in the meantime.
你真的没事吗?
You sure you’re okay?
会没事的
I’ll be all right.
你看…
Look, I…
…我有时候– – 别说了
…sometimes get– – Forget it.
我今晚可能会泻血
I’ll probably shit blood tonight.
那么…
So…
…他们想怎么下手?
…how do they wanna do it?
麦克麦纳斯想开杀戒,可我反对
McManus wants to go in shooting. I say no.
范斯特呢?哈肯尼呢?
Fenster? Hockney?
他们都豁出去了,什么都干的出来
They’re pretty pissed off. They’ll do anything.
我有条不用杀任何人的路
I got a way to do it without killing anyone.
可就像我说的,没有你,他们不会让我加入
But like I say, they won’t let me in without you.
三百万?
$3 million?
也许更多
Maybe more.
不杀人
No killing.
只要依我的方法行事便成
Not if we do it my way.
纽约警♥察♥出租车公♥司♥是个地下称呼
New York’s finest taxi service was not your normal taxi service.
那是纽约贪污警♥察♥的生财工具…
It was a ring of corrupt cops in the NYPD that ran a high-profit racket…
…他们接载走私客和毒贩
…driving smugglers and drug dealers all over the city.
付上每公里三百元的价钱,你就有了私人的蓝白警♥察♥卫队
For $300 a mile, you got your own blue and white…
他们甚至还备有名片
…and a police escort. They even had their own business cards.
没过多久,有人提出了质询,而这计程车服务亦告终结
After a while, somebody started asking questions, and the taxi service shut down.
随后内政部的人将涉案的人都拘捕了
Ever since then, Internal Affairs has been waiting to catch them in the act.
我们就对那伙人下手
That’s where we came in.
旅程愉快吗? – 好的很
So, how was the flight? – Fuckin’ great.
用这车能送我去斯坦顿岛吗?
Will this get me to Staten Island?
开什么玩笑? 就是把你送到科德角去也行
Are you kiddin’ me? This will get you to Cape Cod.
麦克麦纳斯去接生意,范斯特安排车辆
McManus came to us with the job. Fenster got the vans.
哈肯尼提供枪♥械♥
Hockney supplied the hardware.
我则想办法不让人被杀
I came through with how to do it so no one got killed.
基顿?基顿把整件事添上最后一笔
But Keaton? Keaton put on the finishing touch.
稍有差错,我们五人将落到警方手上
A little “fuck you” from the five of us to the NYPD.
看着点
Watch this.
小心
Careful.
真该死
Come on, asshole!
天啊!
Holy shit!
别动,混♥蛋♥! – 把枪放下,杂种!
Don’t move, you fucker! – Drop it now, motherfucker!
把他妈的枪丢掉!快丢掉!
Drop the fuckin’ gun! Drop it!
别他妈的碰任何东西
Don’t fuckin’ touch a fuckin’ thing.
你们想要干什么? – 把那该死的东西拿开
What do you guys want? – Put your fuckin’ thing away.
我们是警♥察♥,蠢货!
We’re cops! Stupid assholes!
小心玻璃! – 别动,杂种!
Watch the glass! – Don’t fuckin’ move, motherfucker!
想尝颗子弹吗?胖子 – 闭嘴!
You want a buckshot shampoo, chubby? – Shut up!
他妈的
Fuck.
下午好,兄弟,把东西给我
‘Afternoon, my little pork chops. Give me the shit.
别动! – 把那东西给他!
Don’t move! – Give him the shit!
快把那该死的东西给他!
Give him the fuckin’ thing!
快把那该死的东西给他!
Give him the fuckin’ shit, man!
快点!拿来!
Hurry up! Come on!
还有钱 – 没有钱了
Now the money! – There’s no money.
把钱交出来! – 根本没有钱
Give me the money now! – There’s no fuckin’ money.
把钱给他!
Give him the fuckin’ money!
快!把钱给他! – 把钱给我!
Do it! Give him the money! – Give me the money!
把钱给他! – 快点!
Give him the money! – Hurry up!
你们知道我是谁吗?
You know who the fuck I am?
你们这些家伙知道我是谁吗? 他妈的!
You people know who the fuck I am? Fuck!
现在知道了
We do now, jerk-off.
混♥蛋♥
Cocksucker.
等等,那算什么?
Wait a minute. What’s that?
这到底算什么?
What the fuck?
天啊!
Holy shit!
走!
Go!
基顿打了个匿名电♥话♥
Keaton made an anonymous phone call.
新闻界与警♥察♥一起抵达现场
The press was on the scene before the police were.
三日后,施特劳斯和瑞兹被起诉
Strausz and Rizzi were indicted three days later.
不到几个星期,又有50多个警♥察♥也被起诉
Within a few weeks, 50 more cops went down with them.
这案子牵连很广,直到挖出了他们的头脑
Everybody got it right in the ass, from the chief on down.
干的漂亮极了
It was beautiful.
我欠你两块半
I owe you $2.50.
基顿博士
Dr.Keaton.
比我想的要多 – 销赃的家伙什么时候到?
There’s more here than I thought. – When’s the fence coming?
雷德福特不会主动来见我,一般都是我去找他
Redfoot never comes to see me. I always go to see him.
在加州?
In California?
是的,维伯,在加州 范斯特和我–
Yes, Verbal, in California. Fenster and I–
等等,先收声,你和范斯特?不行
Wait, hold the fuckin’ phone. You and Fenster? No.
你们想耍我? – 那么派谁去?
You fuckin’ kiddin’ me? – So then, who’s gonna go?
我们一起去
We all go.
你有什么问题吗?伙计
What’s your fuckin’ problem, man?
我的问题就是,你和范斯特会在加州逍遥快活
My problem, is you and Fenster honeymooning in California…
…而把我们甩在这里提心吊胆
…while the rest of us are sittin’ here holding our dicks.
已经完事了
The job’s over.
冷静点
Cool it.
洛杉矶是个轻松的好地方
LA’s a good place to lay low for a while.
想要跳舞吗?
You wanna dance?
变♥态♥
Ladies.
我提议大家干一杯
I would like to propose a toast.
敬你的
There you go.
为足智多谋的…
To Mr.Verbal…
…“口水先生”而干
…the man with the plan.
我们会错过班机的
We’re gonna miss the flight.
别傻等了,给她留张便条就行了
Don’t do this. Send her a note. Something.
我说了来得及的
I said we’ll make it.
我们快要误机了
We’re gonna miss the plane.
她会理解的
She’ll understand.
那真的很感人
That’s heartwarming. Really.
我有点想哭了
I’m weepy.
到外面去等好吗?
You wanna wait outside?
是你们想知道发生的事,我正和你们说实话
You guys wanted to know what happened. I’m telling you.
继续吧,维伯
Come on, Verbal.
你以为我是谁?你要我相信他真会洗手不干?
Who do you think you’re talkin’ to? You expect me to believe that he retired?
就为了个女人?
For a woman?
胡扯,基顿是在利用她
Bullshit. Keaton was using her.
他爱他 – 没错
He loved her. – Sure.
我很难相信袭击出租车,不是他的主意
I’m supposed to believe that hitting the taxi service wasn’t his idea.
是范斯特和麦克麦纳斯提出的 – 基顿做了四年的警♥察♥
It was all Fenster and McManus. – Keaton was a cop for four years.
谁会比他知道的更清楚?
Who else would know better?
他已经是臭名远扬 – 但伊迪使他全改变了
That job had his name on it. – Edie had him turned around.
让我这么告诉你吧
Let me tell you something.
我了解迪恩·基顿
I know Dean Keaton.
过去四年我一直在调查他
I’ve been investigating him for the past three years.
我知道这家伙是个冷血的杂种
The guy I know was a cold-blooded bastard.
警队开除他前,已有三次被控谋杀
IAD indicted him on three counts of murder before he was kicked off the force.
别告诉我妓♥女♥也有颗金子般的心
Don’t sell me the hooker with a heart of gold.
你完全误会了他
You got him all wrong.
是吗?
Do I?
迪恩·基顿在警队时,已有七次被控罪的记录
Dean Keaton was under indictment seven times while he was on the force.
每次不是证人翻供
In every case, witnesses either reversed their testimony…
…就是在出庭前就被♥干♥掉
…or died before they could testify.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!