等到终于能把他入罪,并送进州立新新监狱关上五年
When they finally did nail him for fraud, he spent five years in Sing Sing.
他却在里面杀了三个囚犯
He killed three prisoners inside.
当然,我不能证明此事
Of course, I can’t prove this…
…但我亦不能证明他没有做
…but I can’t prove the best part either.
迪恩·基顿死过一次
Dean Keaton was dead.
你知道那故事吗?
Did you know that?
两年前他在调查一宗…
He died in a fire two years ago, during an investigation into the murder…
…证人被杀案时葬身火海
…of a witness who was going to testify against him.
有两人见到迪恩·基顿在爆♥炸♥前进了货仓
Two people saw Dean Keaton walk into a warehouse he owned…just before it blew up.
他们说他去检查煤气是否泄漏
They said he went in to check a leaking gas main.
结果迪恩·基顿就此葬身火海
It blew up and took all of Dean Keaton with it.
爆♥炸♥发生三个月后,那两个目击者也死了
Within three months of the explosion, the two witnesses, they were dead.
一个是在车内自杀
One killed himself in his car.
另一个从电梯跌下而死
The other fell down an open elevator shaft.
让我们快开始吧
Let’s get this show on the road.
我们说好了不能这样,现在有太多–
This is not what we discussed. There are too many–
我答应他死之前我们会离开
I promise we’ll be out before he blows his porch light.
我中午还有会要开 – 只能待五分钟
I have a noon meeting. – Five minutes.
好,所有人要冷静点
Everyone calm down, all right?
我要你问他码头枪战的事
I want you to ask this man about the shootout in the harbor.
他说他们在买♥♥– – 是毒品,我们知道
He says they were buying– – Dope. We know.
他不知道他们要买♥♥什么,但肯定不是毒品
He doesn’t know what they were buying, but not dope.
是人 – 什么?
People. – What?
他需要保证…
He needs guarantees…
他说什么?保证? – 他说他有生命危险
What is he talking about, guarantees? – He says his life is in danger.
他见到有只魔鬼在望着他
He saw the Devil. Looked him in the eye.
我得走了 – 不,再等等
I’m on my way. – No, wait a minute.
问他那个他说过的…
Ask him to tell him what he told me…
…那个魔鬼的事
…about the Devil.
魔鬼是谁?
Who’s the Devil?
凯撒·苏斯
Keyser Soze.
凯撒·苏斯?
Keyser Soze?
他在码头上杀了许多人
He was in the harbor, killing many men.
他看见了凯撒·苏斯?
He saw Keyser Soze?
他看到了他的脸 – 好,好
He saw his face. – All right.
让他告诉她,那人的长相是怎样的
Tell him to tell her what he looks like.
形容出来
Describe him.
六星期前,我接到匿名电♥话♥…
Six weeks ago, I get an anonymous phone call…
…说能在蒙第诺餐厅找到基顿,事实上他确实在
…telling me I can find Keaton eating at Mondino’s, and there he is.
由于他伪称已死并没什么利益
Because he never profited from his alleged death…
…也因为我们已找到真正的凶手
…and we convicted someone else of the murder we tried to pin on him…
…所以只得让他走
…we had to let him go.
他伪称死去的时间已经够长,足以平息那宗谋杀案的影响
He was dead just long enough for the murder rap to blow over.
于是他就开始露面吃午餐了
And then he had lunch.
我对那一无所知
I don’t know about that.
我不认为你知道什么,可你说看见基顿死了
I don’t think you do, but you say you saw Keaton die.
我在想你可能是为他掩饰,而他仍藏身在某处
I think you’re covering his ass, and he’s still out there.
我认为他就是码头枪战的幕后主使
I think he’s behind that circus at the harbor.
他利用你是因为你笨,而且认为自己是他的朋友
My bet is he’s using you because you’re stupid and think he’s your friend.
你对我说他已死,就当他死了
You tell me he’s dead, so be it.
我只想在回纽约前确定他已死
I wanna be sure before I go back to New York.
他根本不是幕后主使,那是个律师
He wasn’t behind anything. It was the lawyer.
什么律师?
What lawyer?
什么律师?
What lawyer?
在我还在男声四重唱组时–
Back when I was in that barbershop quartet–
你以为我不知道,你隐瞒了地方检察官?
You don’t think I know you held out on the DA?
你到底隐瞒了什么?
What did you leave out?
我能在十分钟内就找到鲁比
I could be on the phone to Ruby in 10 minutes.
地方检察官已经将我豁免 – 我还没有
The DA gave me immunity. – Not from me.
我并没有豁免你,混♥蛋♥
You get no immunity from me, you piece of shit.
我将所有罪犯关在狱中,每个警♥察♥都感激我…
Every criminal I have put in prison, every cop that owes me a favor…
…所有犯罪的大小角色…
…every creep and scumbag that walks the street…
…都会知道维伯·肯特的大名…
…will know the name of Verbal Kint. You talk to me…
…你给我老实交待,不然你获得的珍贵豁免权…
…or that precious immunity they grant you…
…绝不会交到你手上
…won’t be worth the paper the contract put out on your life is printed on.
还有个律师
There was a lawyer.
叫小林
Kobayashi.
就是他杀了基顿? – 不是,但我肯定基顿已经死了
Is he the one that killed Keaton? – No, but I’m sure Keaton is dead.
说服我相信
Convince me.
把详情原原本本说出来
Tell me every last detail.
我们抵达洛杉矶去会麦克麦纳斯的销赃人,雷德福特
We arrived in Los Angeles and met McManus’ fence, Redfoot.
他有着不错的名声,似乎是个好人
He had a good reputation. Seemed like a good guy.
可我们还得多了解 – 还好吗?
Still, we should have known better. – How you doing?
还好,你呢? – 也不坏,马马虎虎了
Good. You? – Not bad. Can’t complain.
你怎么样,范斯特?
How’s it going, Fenster?
不需要打开吧?
Don’t need to open it, right?
你一定是基顿
You must be Keaton.
这是雷德福特,这是迪恩·基顿
Redfoot, Dean Keaton.
托德·霍克尼,还有维伯·肯特. – 计谋多多的维伯?
Todd Hockney and Verbal Kint. – Verbal, the man with the plan.
有兴趣再干一把吗?
You interested in more work?
我们一直在找活干 – 我们在休假
We’re always looking for extra work. – We’re on vacation.
那真可惜
That’s too bad.
我有大堆的活,可惜就是找不到好手
I got a ton of work and no good people.
要像你们这般身手的 – 有什么活?
Not like you guys. – What’s the job?
有个从德克萨斯州来的珠宝商,叫索尔
There’s this jeweler out of Texas named Saul.
他在市中心的酒店租了间套房♥
He rents a suite in some downtown hotel.
他免费为人鉴定价格,有时会买♥♥,有时却不买♥♥
He does free appraisals. Sometimes he buys, sometimes he doesn’t.
简而言之,他手上有大笔现金
The word is, he carries around a lot of cash.
我想的就是,我可以收♥货♥,而你拿现钞
So I figure, I keep the merchandise, you keep the green.
简单的很 – 安全方面如何?
Simple. – What about security?
有两个保镖,你们完全可以搞定
A couple of bodyguards. Nothing you couldn’t handle.
可以给我时间考虑吗?
Give me time to check it out?
我从来不会对你失望,兄弟
I expect nothing less from you, man.
很高兴见到你,电♥话♥联♥系♥吧
Good to see you. We’ll call you.
好好的在洛杉矶享受
Enjoy LA. Get yourself laid.
有个纽约朋友告诉我,你认识斯伯克·霍利斯
A friend in New York tells me that you knew Spook Hollis.
我听说你曾和他一同服过刑
The way I hear it, you did time with ol’ Spook.
他是个好人
A good man, wasn’t he?
我以前曾为他贩过毒
I used to run dope for him.
可惜挂了
Too bad he got shivved.
是我把他干掉的
I shivved him.
这事直接由我告诉你,总比以后别人传给你好
Better you hear it from me now than from somebody else later.
谢谢你告诉我
I appreciate that.
恕我好奇…
But just out of curiosity…
这纯粹是公事,抑或私人问题?
…was it business or personal?
两者都是
A bit of both.
就如我说的…
Like I said…
…若你有兴趣,可给我电♥话♥
…you give me a call if you’re interested.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
只干一次
One job.
就是这样
That was the deal.
只干一次?
One job?
只干一次?
One job?
说的真好
That’s a good one.
基顿已经竭尽所能,但人不能改变身份
Keaton fought it as best he could, but a man can’t change what he is.
他可对人说他另一个身份,但始终不能摆脱自己
He can convince anyone he’s someone else, but never himself.
麦克麦纳斯整天都在唠叨,于是我们又干回本行
It took one day with McManus nagging, and we went back to work.
于是我下了车,那事全被搅了
I get out of my car, and the thing is wrecked.
我向另外那辆车的后座看去,那女人几乎全脱♥光♥了
I look in the backseat of the other car, and this woman’s totally naked.
我笑到快透不过气来 – 上车吧,索尔
I’m laughin’ so hard I can’t breathe. – Get in the car, Saul.
别动,混♥蛋♥! – 站着别动!
Freeze, motherfucker! – Stay right there!
那边还有一个人
There’s a second one here, somewhere.
把公文箱给我,快把公文箱给我!
Gimme the case. Give me the fuckin’ case!
快把公文箱给我,我讲最后一次…
Give me the fuckin’ case. I’m tellin’ you for the last time.
快把公文箱给我!
Give me the fuckin’ case!
过来! – 别动!
Come on! – Don’t move!
把箱子递出来
Hand over the case.
给我把箱子递出来
Hand over the fuckin’ case.
好了,走吧!
Come on, let’s go!
快! – 今天真倒霉
Come on! – Bad day. Fuck it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!