你就走吧, 我们会为你挖另一个坑
You run, and we’re gonna be diggin’ a hole for you.
明白吗?
You got that?
死的又不是我亲儿子,我不欠任何人的!
This ain’t my boy we’re burying. I don’t owe anybody!
去你的吧 – 我们在一起混了五年
So fuck you. – He was my partner for five years.
所见过的钱比你想象的还多
We did more jobs and I saw more money than you can ever count.
你给我去死!
So fuck you!
所以现在才要还债! – 这不是还债!
‘Cause now it’s payback! – It’s not payback!
这只是警告
It’s precaution.
想还债那就去还,想跑路的就跑吧,我不在乎
You want payback? You wanna run? I don’t care.
我不是为范斯特这么做
I’m not doin’ this for Fenster.
也不是为你们这么做
I’m not doin’ it for you.
我只是为了我自己而已
I’m doin’ this for me.
我得把事情全了结
I’m gonna finish this thing.
我不会让这叫小林的杂碎活下去
This Kobayashi bastard is not gonna stand on me.
范斯特被杀后,没有人逃跑?
After they killed Fenster, nobody would run?
我想的,我知道我们定能逃脱 – 那你为什么不说什么?
I wanted to. I thought we could make it. – Why didn’t you say anything?
相信我,我试了,但基顿不同意这么做
Believe me, I tried, but Keaton wouldn’t have it.
我们很难劝服他
It was too far-fetched for him.
基顿很固执,他曾是警♥察♥
Keaton was a grounded guy. An ex-cop.
警♥察♥是不会接受复杂的解释的
To a cop, the explanation is never that complicated.
总是容易受骗
It’s always simple.
不信街上的流言,不信幕后有黑手
There’s no mystery to the street, no arch-criminal.
如果你发现一具死尸,并认定这是他兄弟干的,你很可能是对的
You got a body and think his brother did it, you’re probably right.
没人与基顿争论
Nobody argued with Keaton.
人人都准备好好的教训小林
They just set their minds to whacking Kobayashi.
他们上来了
They’re coming up.
收到了吗?他上来了 – 他正下来
Did you hear me? He’s coming up. – He’s on his way down.
别动
Don’t move.
按二十楼,快
Press 20. Do it now.
出去
Move.
我们的答复是“不行” – 苏斯先生会很–
The answer is “no.” – Mr.Soze will be most–
听着,混♥蛋♥,根本没有凯撒·苏斯这个人
Listen, cocksucker, there is no Keyser Soze.
要再提这名字,我就立马杀了你
Mention his name again, I’ll kill you right now.
真是奇怪, 我以为你们是为了杀我而来
A strange threat. I assume you’ve come here to kill me anyway.
我知道你找的到我们…
We know that you can get to us…
…可现在你也知道了,我们能找到你
…but now you know that we can get to you.
我最后给你次机会去终止此事
I’m giving you one last chance to call this off.
我的雇主已经决定了
My employer has made up his mind.
他不会改变主意的 – 我们也不会
He does not change it. – Neither do we.
你能杀范斯特,但你杀不了我们所有人
You got Fenster, but you won’t be able to get all of us.
至少在我们中的某个干掉你之前不会
Not before one of us gets through to you.
我信你的话,是真的相信
I believe you. I most sincerely do.
若你们不是有能耐的人,就不会被选进来
You would not have been chosen were you not so suitable.
但我不能做这决定,无论你怎样…
But I cannot make this decision. Whatever you threaten me with is…
…恐吓我都会于事无补
…ludicrous in comparison to what will be done to me…
…因我必须完全执行命令
…if I do not carry out my orders in full.
想杀你的人就是我
I’m the guy that’s gonna get you.
我只想你知道那点
I just wanted you to know that.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
就当是我在恳求,请相信我
I implore you, believe me…
…苏斯先生确有其人
…Mr.Soze is very real…
…而他是个很坚决的人 – 我们等着瞧吧
…and very determined. – We’ll see.
在你干掉我之前…
Before you do me in…
…请允许我先去了结与菲娜琳小姐的公事好吗?
…you will let me finish my business with Miss Finneran first, won’t you?
你说什么?
What did you say?
伊迪·菲娜琳
Edie Finneran.
她正在楼上我的办公室…
She’s upstairs in my office…
…等着交涉一桩引渡案
…for an extradition deposition.
她要求我亲自与她谈这案子
I requested she be put on the case personally.
她是昨天飞来洛杉矶的
She flew in yesterday.
没关系
No matter.
动手吧
Kill away.
你在说谎
You’re lying.
有吗?
Am I?
菲娜琳小姐在洛杉矶期间,将受到很好的保护
Miss Finneran’s escort while she’s here in Los Angeles.
保镖会片刻不离其左右
Never leaves her for a moment.
我想你也会高兴,她的安全受到保障
I thought you’d be glad to know she’s in good hands.
好好休息去吧,船会在星期五到
Get some rest. The boat will be ready for you on Friday.
若你或你的朋友,有任何轻举妄动
If I see you or any of your friends before then…
…菲娜琳小姐将会饱受折磨而死
…Miss Finneran will be the victim of a most gruesome violation before she dies.
哈肯尼先生,你的父亲…
As indeed will your father, Mr.Hockney…
…还有肯特先生在亚里桑那州的叔叔也会如此
…and your Uncle Randall in Arizona, Mr.Kint.
我还会亲手阉掉麦克麦纳斯先生的侄子
I might only castrate Mr.McManus’ nephew, David.
你们都清楚了吗?
Do I make myself clear?
我们会处理楼下那两具尸体
We will take care of the two bodies downstairs.
并会把那账算到范斯特先生身上
We’ll add them to the cost of Mr.Fenster.
请恕失陪,各位
If you’ll excuse me, gentlemen.
这真是场怪异的恶梦
It’s a logistical nightmare.
约有十到二十人
Close quarters. 10, maybe 20 men.
我们估计不到船舱内还有多少人
There’s no tellin’ how many more are gonna be below deck.
要偷袭那些家伙吗?
Can we stealth these guys?
因为是毒品交易,他们会小心防范的
With all that coke, they’re gonna be ready.
而且会带给我们另一个问题
Which brings me to sunny point Number 2.
即使我们偷袭成功并劫走那船,还是会一无所得
Even if one of us gets through and jacks the boat, we still got nothin’.
等他们收了钱又如何?
What if we wait for the money?
那至少要再多干掉十个人
Ten more men at least.
以我看来,这行不通
In my opinion, it can’t be done.
谁进去了都不会活着出来
Anyone who goes in is not comin’ out alive.
我会等钱到再下手 – 我也是
I’m gonna wait for the money. – Me, too.
你们有听他在说吗? – 既然进去了,就没指望全身而退
Did you hear what he just said? – If I’m goin’ in, I want a cut.
我也是
Me, too.
天下没有办不成的事
There’s nothing that can’t be done.
真不敢相信我们就这样直接去送死
I just can’t believe we’re gonna walk in to certain death.
电台里说纽约正在下雨
The news said it’s raining in New York.
他们说的那是什么话?
What language is that?
不知道,可能是俄语
I don’t know. Russian, I think.
好象是匈牙利语
Hungarian?
各位,包裹已经送到了
The package has arrived, gentlemen.
你们准备好了吗?
You kids ready?
若不是停下来答你,就已经预备好了
I would be if I didn’t have to stop and answer you.
我已经准备妥当
I’m ready.
麦克麦纳斯,你要在十秒内搞定
McManus, you better be set up in 10 seconds.
准备好了
I’m ready.
我要你留在这里
I want you to stay here.
我本来要掩护–
I’m supposed to cover–
如果我们出不来了, 带上钱赶快走
If we don’t get out of this, take the money and go.
我不能–
I can’t–
去找伊迪,告诉她全部真♥相♥
Find Edie. Tell her everything that happened.
她认识许多人,她知道该如何处理
She knows people. She knows what to do.
如果用我的方法除不掉小林, 那么她有别的办法
If I don’t get Kobayashi my way, she’ll get him her way.
可要是我– – 按我说的去做
What if I– – Just do what I say.
拜托了
Please.
告诉她….
Tell her that…
告诉她我已经尽力了
Tell her I tried.
麦克麦纳斯,他过来了
McManus, he’s on his way.
我已经就位
I’m there.
一,二,三,四…
One, two, three, four…
…五,六,七…
…five, six, seven…
奥斯瓦德的活不好干啊
Oswald was a fag.
你好
Hi.
你好吗?
How you doin’?
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?

Now.
王二先生有块地
“Old McDonald had a farm
咿呀咿呀呦
“Ee-aye, ee-aye, O
“在那地里他杀了班人”
“And on that farm, he shot some guys”
明星要出场了
Elvis has left the building.
别开枪,别开枪,自己人
Hold fire. Hold fire. Vamonos!
好啊
Hello.
你为何不逃?
Why didn’t you run?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!