我被吓呆了
I froze up.
我想起了范斯特被埋葬时的样子
I thought about Fenster and how he looked when we buried him.
然后我又想到基顿,那时候看起来他离成功不远
Then I thought about Keaton, and it looked like he might pull it off.
有个男孩在沙滩上发现一具尸体
A boy found a body on the beach today.
是被人从船上抛下海的,头部中了两枪
Thrown clear of the boat. Shot twice in the head.
事物局的两个人去鉴定了他的身份
Two guys from the Bureau identified him.
然后呢? – 他叫阿尔图罗·马奎斯
What else? – His name was Arturo Marquez.
是个阿根廷走私犯
A petty smuggler from Argentina.
去年在纽约曾因走私而被捕
He was arrested last year in New York for trafficking.
他逃往加州,但在长岛被捉回
He escapes to California. They pick him up in Long Beach.
他们安排引渡他回国,但又被他逃脱
They’re setting up extradition, he escapes again.
看看这个
Now, get this.
伊迪·菲娜琳提出的引渡建议
Edie Finneran’s brought in to advise on the proceedings.
小林
Kobayashi
纽约传给了我一份马奎斯证供的复印件
New York faxed me a copy of his testimony.
他是个告密者 – 是个大叛徒
He was a rat. – A big fucking rat.
阿尔图罗很害怕回到监狱
Arturo was very opposed to returning to prison.
甚至于他供出了将近五十个人
So much so, that he named close to 50 people.
猜猜最后的人名是谁?
Guess who he named in the finale.
凯撒·苏斯
Keyser Soze
还有
There’s more.
我会把所知一切告诉你,若说重覆了就告诉我
I’ll tell you what I know. Stop me when this sounds familiar.
船上根本就没有毒品
There was no dope on that boat.
待着别出声音
You, stay quiet.
他来了
He’s here.
我知道他来了,就是他,我告诉你,就是他
I know he’s here. That’s him. I’m telling you, that’s him.
我知道他来了!
I know he’s here!
你不明白,是他 – 安静
You can’t understand. That’s him. – Shut up.
就是他,你听到没? 我告诉你,是凯撒·苏斯来了!
That’s him. You hear me? I’m telling you, it’s Keyser Soze!
哈肯尼在哪里? – 我不知道
Where’s Hockney? – I don’t know.
这儿没毒品
There’s no coke.
什么? – 你听得很清楚,该死的
What? – You heard me, dumb fuck.
根本就没有毒品! – 你到底什么意思?没有毒品?
There’s no coke! – What the fuck? No coke?
我已经仔细搜过了每间房♥
I’ve been up and down in every fucking room.
一定有的! – 根本没有!
There’s gotta be coke! – There is nothing!
没有!
Nothing!
别跟我开玩笑了
Don’t you fuck with me.
根本就没有毒品!
There is no fucking coke!
我要走了
I’m out of here.
我什么都没对他们说
I told them nothing.
我发誓我没有
I swear.
我什么也没说,求你了
I told them nothing. Please.
究竟是怎么回事?
What the fuck is goin’ on?
这是真是太怪了
The strangest thing.
那就是你供词中所提到过的,那个穿西服的瘦男人?
That’s what you said. You saw a man in a suit with a slim build.
等等
Wait a minute.
你说你看见了凯撒·苏斯?
Are you saying you saw Keyser Soze?
先前的证供里你说不知道那男人是谁 – 我知道船上肯定有毒品
You said you didn’t know who it was. – I know there was dope on that boat.
别再拖延时间 – 我没有
Stop stallin’. – I’m not.
你明白我想知道什么 – 给我走开
You know what I’m getting at. – Get out of my face.
我已经被豁免了,不需要再受你恐吓
I got immunity. I don’t have to take this.
你明白我想知道什么
You know what I’m getting at.
我不知道你在说什么 – 说出真♥相♥!
I don’t know what you’re talking about. – The truth!
告诉我是谁杀了基顿
Try to tell me you saw someone kill Keaton.
我说了
I did.
你在撒谎
You’re lying to me.
你知道事实真♥相♥ – 我不知道你在说什么
You’ve known this whole time. – I don’t know what you’re saying.
我看见基顿中了枪,我发誓
I did see Keaton get shot. I swear to you.
你为何不救他?你手上有枪
Why didn’t you help him? You had a gun.
他可是你的朋友
He was your friend.
因为我害怕
Because I was afraid.
怕极了 – 你怕什么?
Afraid. – Afraid of what?
怕什么– – 我知道那是凯撒·苏斯
Afraid of– – I knew it was Keyser Soze.
是凯撒·苏斯,他是魔鬼的化身
It was Keyser Soze, I mean, the Devil himself.
你怎么敢在魔鬼的背后开枪?
How do you shoot the Devil in the back?
要是射不中又如何?
What if you miss?
那说回码头的事
Let’s get back to the pier.
听说过阿尔图罗·马奎斯吗? – 谁?没有
Arturo Marquez. Ever hear of him? – What? No.
他是司法部的线人
He was a stool pigeon for the Justice Department.
他向联邦执行官录了份口供
He swore out a statement to federal marshals…
…说他见过并能认出…
…saying that he had seen and could positively identify one…
凯撒·苏斯
…Keyser Soze
这报告中还记载着
It says right here in the report.
他熟知凯撒·苏斯一切业务…
He had intimate knowledge of his businesses, including…
包括运毒及谋杀以外的事情
…but not exclusive to, drug trafficking and murder.
我从未听说过他
I never heard of him.
他的手下把他出♥卖♥♥♥给匈牙利党
His own people were selling him to a gang of Hungarians.
这班匈牙利人似乎被苏斯清除并赶回土耳其
Most likely the same Hungarians that Soze all but wiped out back in Turkey.
那钱并不是用来买♥♥毒品的
The money wasn’t there for dope.
这班匈牙利人会收买♥♥…
The Hungarians were going to buy the one guy…
一个能把凯撒·苏斯治罪的人
…that could incriminate Keyser Soze.
我说了我从未听过他 – 但基顿听过
I said I never heard of him. – But Keaton did.
伊迪·菲娜琳是马奎斯引渡案的顾问
Edie Finneran was Marquez’s extradition advisor.
她知道他是谁,还知道他掌握的资料
She knew who he was and what he knew.
船上根本没有毒品,这只是次谋杀行动
There were no drugs on that boat. It was a hit.
这次自杀式的行动
A suicide mission to whack out the one guy…
…目的是去干掉这个能指证凯撒·苏斯的家伙
…that could finger Keyser Soze.
于是苏斯派了班贼去执行
So Soze put some thieves to it…
他算好了这班人一定会死
…men he knew he could march into certain death.
你说苏斯利用我们去杀人?
You’re saying Soze sent us to kill someone?
我说就是基顿本人,他把你留在后面是有原因的
I’m saying Keaton did. He left you behind for a reason.
按我说的去做
Just do what I tell you.
既然无论跑到何处,苏斯都能找到你…
If you all knew that Soze could find you anywhere…
…为何还给你金钱逃亡?
…why did he give you the money to run?
他可以在船上就把你干掉 – 他不想我死
He could have used you on the boat. – He wanted me to live.
一个过去的贪污警♥察♥
A one-time dirty cop without a loyalty in the world…
…竟然有颗挽救跛子贼的善心?
…finds it in his heart to save a worthless rat cripple?
这不可能,先生,你能给我理由吗?
No, sir. Why?
是因为伊迪
Edie.
我从头到尾就不信这个改过自新的故事
I don’t buy that reform story for a minute.
就算我信这点…
Even if I did…
…我也不会相信他会派你去保护她
…I certainly don’t believe he would send you to protect her.
给我个解释?
So why?
因为我们是朋友
Because he was my friend.
不,他不是你的朋友,基顿没有任何朋友
No, he wasn’t your friend. Keaton didn’t have friends.
你来这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
他留下你的命,是因为他用的到你
He saved you because he wanted it that way.
这就是他的目的
It was his will.
基顿就是凯撒·苏斯 – 不是
Keaton was Keyser Soze. – No.
只有他才能干掉哈肯尼和麦克麦纳斯这类角色
A man who could wrangle the wills of men like Hockney and McManus.
只有他才能轻松的在警局里安排指认
A man who could engineer a police lineup…through all his years of contacts in NYPD.
只有他才会残忍♥的杀害伊迪·菲娜琳
The kind of man who could’ve killed Edie Finneran.
她的尸体昨天在宾夕法尼亚州一间酒店被发现
She was found yesterday at a hotel in Pennsylvania…
…头部连中两枪而亡
…shot twice in the head.
现在你对基顿有何看法?
What do you think about Keaton now?
伊迪死了?
Edie?
他利用你们掩护他上船
He used all of you to get him on that boat.
这事他本来一个人做不了,他必须要亲自下手…
He couldn’t get on alone. He had to pull the trigger himself…
…以确认干掉了那个…
…to make sure he got his man…
…能指认他的家伙
…the one man that could identify him.
全是胡说
This is all bullshit.
你说亲眼看见他死了
You said you saw him die.
肯定吗?
Or did you?
听到警车来到时,你想藏起来
You had to hide when you heard the police cars.
你说在起火前听到枪声…
You said you heard the shot before the fire…
…可你没看见他死
…but you didn’t see him die.
我了解他,他绝不会– – 他是在利用你
I knew him. He would never– – He programmed you.
他安排由你来说整个骗局
He programmed you to tell us what he wanted you to.
就如你说的,他知道我们问不出什么来
He knew we were close. You said it yourself.
保你出去的政♥治♥压力由何而来?
Where was the political pressure to protect you from?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!