我真的太笨了 一点都没替你设想
That was such a bonehead move. l Just wasn’t thinking.
不, 别这么说, 我也很抱歉…
No, please. l’m sorry. l…
我不想要你特别在意我
l don’t want you to worry about me, okay?
你只要正常过生活…
Just go about your normal routine and…
你上班吗?有工作吗?
Do you work? Do you have a Job?
有, 如果还没倒的话
Yeah. Well, that’s if l’m still in business.
我有一间录音室
l own a recording studio.
好酷
Hmm. Cool.
我的日常生活呢?我每天都在做什么?
so, what is my routine? What do l do all day?
这…
Well…
你起床后会泡咖啡
You usually get up and make coffee.
– 好 – 不、 不, 我来
All right. No, no, no. l got it, l got it, l got it.
今早是我泡的
l did it this morning, l think.
然后, 不…那是给我的
And then you… Oh, no, don’t. That one’s for me.
你不吃肉
You don’t eat meat.
然后你开电子信箱 付帐单
Then you check e-mails and pay bills.

Okay.
我猜你应该都忘了密♥码♥
Which l’m betting that you don’t remember any of the passwords
或帐号♥了吧?
or account numbers, huh? Mmm-mmm.
– 那我来做就好 – 好
so, l guess l’ll do that. (LAUGHlNG) Okay.
然后你会去工作室
And then you go down to your studio.
我可以带你去看 你正在做的作品
l could take you down there, show you what you’re working on.
我们不需要急着样样都来
You know what? We don’t have to rehash everything right now.
我只是…
l mean, Just…
你先去上班, 我们晚点 可以做笔记之类的
You go to work, and we can make flashcards later, or something.
– 你确定? – 对, 我没事
Are you sure? Yeah. Yeah, l’m fine.
好吧, 那…
Okay. Well, your, look…
这里有钥匙和手♥机♥
You got keys, phone here.
需要的话, 联络我的电♥话♥都在这
lf you need me, all my numbers are on there.
– 好 – 好
Okay. Okay.
– 很好 – 对
All right. Yup.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
– 莉莉, 你好吗? – 嗨
What’s up, Lil? Hey.
有什么消息?
Fill me in.
那个穿尖头鞋的男人? 接吻技术真差
That guy, Pointy shoes? He’s a really bad kisser.
我不想让他来轮班了 好
l don’t think l’m gonna keep him in rotation. (LAUGHs) Okay.
老实说, 这里快忙不过来了
Honestly, though, it’s actually been hell.
昨天有两组人同时录音
Yesterday, we were somehow double-booked.
太多客户, 真是奢侈的问题
Too many clients, that’s a high-class problem.
对, 但只有一间录音室 要录两组人是不可能的
Yeah, but with only one studio, it’s pretty impossible to take on both gigs.
对吧?沙丘广♥告♥没办法乔时间 所以就去了声空间录音室
Right? so, Dune Advertising weren’t flexible and they rebooked over at soundspace.
什么?拜托, 那可是大客户耶
Wait? What? Come on. That’s a big account.
应该让他们优先
They should always be prioritized.
– 你知道的 – 是没错…
You know that. Yeah. Look…
我不能忙录音还管财务, 好吗?
l can’t run the sessions and handle account services, right?
这不是一个人做得来的
This isn’t a one-woman operation.
– 我不是故意不来的 – 我知道, 我没生气
lt’s not like l flaked or something. l know, l get it. l’m not mad.
我只是想说…录音室快不行了
l’m Just… l’m Just saying shit’s slipping.
我现在回来了
Well, l’m here now.
– 她还好吗? – 恢复中
How’s she doing? she’s getting there.
她…
she’s…
谢谢
Look, thanks.
没事了
lt’ll be fine.
好, 很好
Okay. Good.
你三点半会准时到?
so, you’ll be at the 3:30 pitch?
当然
Of course.
我要回家换个衣服 看看佩吉
l’m going to head home, then change, and check on Paige,
– 我会到的 – 好
but l’ll be there. Okay.
更多证据
我发誓会帮助你热爱生命
I vow to help you love life,
用温柔支持你
to always hold you with tenderness,
并拥有爱情需要的耐心
and to have the patience that love demands.
该说话的时候要说
To speak when words are needed
不该说的时候 和你分享沉默
and to share the silence when they’re not.
同意我们 对红丝绒蛋糕的意见分歧
To agree to disagree on red velvet cake.
永远住在你温暖的心里 把它当作我的家
And to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.
你把誓词写在菜单上吗?
LEO: Did you write your vows on a menu?
真奇怪
Weird.
我发誓用全力爱你 不管你是何种形体, 直到永远
LEO: I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever.
我发誓永不忘记 这是一生一次的爱情
I promise to never forget that this is a once-in-a-lifetime love.
在我灵魂深处永远知道
And to always know in the deepest part of my soul,
不论我们被什么分开
no matter what challenges might carry us apart,
我们永远都会回到彼此身边
that we’ll always find the way back to each other.
– 嗨 – 嗨
Oh, hi. WOMAN: Hi.
我能点一个…
Could l have a…
这个吗?
One of these?
你不点平常那个?
You don’t want the usual?
我有惯例?
l have a usual?
那太好了, 我要点平常那个
That would be perfect. l’ll have the usual.
– 没问题 – 来
FLORlsT: All right. LEO: Here you go.
谢谢
FLORlsT: Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
You know you can’t keep letting it get you down
And you can’t keep dragging that dead weight around
佩吉?
Paige?
If there ain’t all that much to lug around
Better run like hell when you hit the ground
when the morning comes
when the morning comes
我能帮你吗?
Can l help you?
能借一下电♥话♥吗?
Could l borrow your phone?
喂?
Hello?
嗨, 莉莉, 我知道已经三点半了
Hey, Lil. No, l know it’s 3:30.
听着, 我不能去, 我得去找佩吉
Look, l can’t. l can’t. l gotta find Paige.
不, 我不知道, 你想办法
No, no. l don’t know. Make it up.
对不起, 我不知道要打给谁
l’m sorry. l didn’t know who else to call.
上车吧, 甜心
Get in, sweetheart. Get in.
喔, 甜心
Oh, sweetie.
– 你没事吧? – 没事
You all right? Yeah.
when the morning comes
– 嗨 – 嗨
LEO: Hey. Hey.
你到哪里去了? 我开始担心了
Where you been? l was starting to get a little worried.
还以为你发生了什么意外
Thought something might’ve happened to you.
抱歉, 我迷路了
sorry. l was lost, physically.
大脑也迷路了
Mentally, l guess, as well.
你应该打电♥话♥给我的
Well, you should’ve called me.
对, 我忘了带手♥机♥ 也没背你的电♥话♥
Yeah, l forgot the phone and l don’t know your number by heart,
所以我打给我妈 度过了愉快的一天, 很棒
so l called my mom and we made a day of it, which was great.
她要我们回家吃晚餐
she invited us for dinner tonight.
吃晚餐?好
Dinner? Okay.
你可以不用去
You don’t have to go.
你不能开车, 所以我不去不行
Well, you’re not allowed to drive, so l do have to go.
但那不是重点
But that’s not the point.
也许我明天一起床就全部想起来了
You know, maybe l’m gonna wake up tomorrow and remember everything,
但现在我只能确定 他们是我家人
but right now they’re the only thing l’m sure about.

Okay.
我们走
We’ll go.

Okay.
– 好 – 你就穿这样?
Okay. Are you gonna change?
我去换
Changing.
在卡德威街左转 死巷这里右转
lt’s Just a left up here at the Caldwells’, and then a right at the cul-de-sac,
右边第六家就到了
and we’re six houses in on the right.
普斯利家换了新邮筒 真可爱
Oh, the Prestleys got a new mailbox. so cute.
这束花的花语好像不是在说
You know, this arrangement doesn’t exactly say,
抱歉我们失联了
”l’m sorry that we haven’t spoken,
“但因为我大脑撞伤 所以请你们原谅我”
”but now that l have a brain inJury, ”maybe you can overlook it.”
没错
You’re right.
我们应该送他们勿忘我的
We should’ve got them forget-me-nots.
很好笑
That’s funny.
还蛮好笑的
Actually, that is funny.
你已经见过我父母了
so, well, you’ve already met my parents,
但我爸会要你叫他比尔 其实是想被叫索尔顿先生
but my dad will say to call him Bill, but he prefers Mr. Thornton.
– 我妹的名字是… – 葛雯
And my sister’s name is… Gwen.
我知道你家人的事, 佩吉
l know a lot about your family, Paige.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!