All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
佩吉, 你想恢复记忆吗?
Paige, do you want to regain your memory?

Yes.
因为有些病人会害怕 他们的记忆一旦恢复
Because some patients fear that when their memory comes back,
就会记起车祸的事 但幸好很罕见
so will the memory of the trauma, but mercifully that’s rarely the case.
不, 那不是, 我…
Oh, no, that’s not it. l’m… l’m…
我不怕想起车祸的事
l’m not afraid of the accident.
你在怕什么呢?
so, what are you afraid of?
我猜…应该是…
l guess l Just… l don’t know. lt’s…
如果我不喜欢以前的生活 怎么办?
l mean, what if l don’t like the life that l had?
或太喜欢呢?
Or what if l like it too much?
我…
l…
我不确定
l Just don’t know.
我只做过一轮的心理测验 所以这建议可能不太好
l only did one psych rotation, so this may be terrible advice.
但我认为你应该去填补空洞
But l think you have to try and fill the holes.
你还是可以决定 要过不同的生活
You can still decide you want a different life,
但如果你不尝试去回忆
but if you don’t at least open yourself up to remembering,
恐怕你会一直活在 过去的恐惧中
l’m afraid you’re gonna live in fear of your own past.
嗨, 我到了
Hey. l’m here.
这些人是谁?
These guys are?
酒把刀, 喝酒的酒
Knife skillz, with a Z.
是喔
Right.
好, 麦奇, 听起来不错 正式录了
Okay, Mikey, sounds amazing. Let’s Just go for it.
我已经正式开始了
I am going for it.
贝斯只有一个音
The bass line is one note.
– 一个音 – 很好
Just one note. Okay, cool.
第二次
Take two.
你看起来不太一样
You look different.
对, 学肯伊威斯特
Yeah. Going for a Kanye kind of thing.
我本来要说像麦可布雷 但随便都好
l’m gonna say more Michael Buble, but, whatever, it’s still good.
所以…我要离开一阵子
so… l’m gonna be in and out for a while.
很好听, 麦奇
sounds really good, Mikey.
从头, 或中间那边开始
Let’s Just take it from the top or the middle or wherever.
你知道大家来这里录音 为的是要跟你合作, 好吗?
You know what? People come here to work with you, okay?
我会尽力 但你不能不在
l mean, l’m doing my best, but you gotta be here.
我知道
l know.
但佩吉跟她家人在森林湖那里
But if Paige is in Lake Forest with her family,
我一定要去
that’s where l gotta be.
我必须让我老婆再度爱上我
l gotta make my wife fall in love with me again.
– 你们找到对方了 – 嗨!
Oh, you found each other. BOTH: Hi!
– 嗨 – 看一下
Hi. Let’s see it.
很高兴看到你, 好, 再见
lt’s good to see you. All right, take it easy.
– 倒数计时开始了 – 嗨
The countdown’s on, man. Hey, man.
单身岁月还剩一星期 感觉如何?
One week left of your former life. How you feeling?
其实还不错
l feel pretty good, actually.
想太多是会有点头晕, 但…
l mean, l do get a little dizzy if l think about it for too long, but…
什么?
What?
不, 甜心, 这种头晕是好的 就像…
No, honey, it’s like a good dizzy. lt’s like…
好像慌张到兴奋
lt’s like panic or excitement.
慌张跟兴奋是两回事
Well, panic and excitement are different.
– 甜心, 来宾会有四百人 – 对
Honey, there’s gonna be 400 people there. Right.
你的手指会有点麻麻的吗?
Hey, do you also have a little tingling in your fingers?
会, 这不太好吗?
Yeah. ls that bad?
你有听电台司令的歌♥吗?
Do you listen to Radiohead? Uh-huh.
汤姆约克 总会提起晕眩的事情
Thom Yorke, he talks about dizzy spells all the time.
他说只要他手指一麻
He says when his fingers tingle,
他就知道会创作出天才的歌♥曲
that’s how he knows that he’s creating something genius.
然后就会兴奋到差点晕倒
And then he gets so amped up playing that he almost passes out.
莱恩, 听起来你几乎跟天才一样
Ryan, it sounds to me like you’re on the verge of genius.
– 真酷, 老兄 – 干杯
That’s cool, man. Cheers.
莱恩, 我要你见个人
Ooh, Ryan, l have someone l want you to meet.
– 妈, 你听电台司令的歌♥吗? – 当然, 怎么不听?
Mom, you listen to Radiohead? Yeah. Why wouldn’t l?
所以, 是真的吗?
(CHUCKLEs) so, is that true?
佩吉?
Paige?
嗨, 李欧
Hey, Leo.
– 怎么了? – 你的头发
What? Your hair.
看起来不一样了
lt looks so different.
– 你很美 – 谢谢
You look beautiful. Thank you.
我一直在想一件事
Okay, look, so l’ve been thinking about something.
– 好 – 你最爱看什么书?
Okay. What’s your favorite book?
– 可能跟你记得的不一样 – 没关系, 不重要
lt’s probably not what you remember. That’s fine. That’s not the point.
是詹姆士派特森的 《沙滩小屋》
Okay. The Beach House by James Patterson.
– 不会吧 – 对
No, really? Yeah.
好, 就《沙滩小屋》
Okay. The Beach House. (LAUGHlNG)
如果那么好看 你可能会借给别人看吧?
Okay, if it was great, you probably loaned it to somebody, right?
对, 给了葛雯吧?
Yeah. Gwen, l think.
好, 你也许会告诉自己
Okay, and you probably said to yourself,
天啊, 我真希望我还没读过这本书
”God, l wish l was the person that hadn’t read it,
“这样我就可以重新再体验一遍”
”so that l could experience it all over again.”
对, 大概吧
Yeah, l guess so.
我们应该用这种角度来看事情
That’s how l think we should look at this.
什么?
What?
你不记得我们怎么认识
You can’t remember how we met. Mmm-hmm.
也不记得我们怎么相爱
And you can’t remember how we fell in love.
对, 这虽然有点讨厌
And in a way, yeah, that sucks.
但那段时间是我人生最棒的时刻
But it was the greatest time of my life.
我只是想如果能再经历一次 应该会很酷
l Just thought how cool it would be to get to experience it all over again.
就像把最爱看的书 再读一遍
Like reading your favorite book for the first time.
– 没错 – 了解
Exactly. Got you.
也就是我要请你去约会的原因
Which is why l want to ask you out on a date.
约会?
(CHUCKLlNG) A date?
就像两个刚认识的人
Like two people that are Just meeting for the first time.
杰瑞米…
BlLL: Jeremy…
对不起
Yeah, l’m sorry.
我不知道, 因为婚礼快到了
Well, l don’t know. l mean, you know, we’ve got the wedding coming up.
但我们如果在婚礼前去约会
But if we go out before then,
我也许就能陪你参加婚礼了
you might still be able to take me as your date.
我不能保证, 但我会跟来宾 说你的好话
l can’t promise anything, but l’ll put in a good word for you.
好吧
All right.
– 是吗? – 约会
Yeah? A date.
我有个主意, 但必须去城里
so, l have an idea, but it involves going into the city.
– 你没问题吗? – 没问题
You okay with that? Yeah, that’s fine.
只要早上十点之前回来就好
l Just have to be back by 10:00 in the morning.
– 我的天啊 – 什么?
Oh, my God. What?
才第一次约会 你就邀请自己过夜了?
First date and you’re already inviting yourself to stay the night?
我只是有点惊讶
l’m Just a little scandalized is all.
– 不, 我只是… – 别担心, 我今晚会送你回家
No, l Just meant… Don’t worry. l’ll have you back tonight.
如果你想过夜 也可以…你想要的话…
lf you wanna stay the night, that’s… l mean, it’s… lf you want…
看情况吧?好吧
You wanna Just see how it goes? All right.
You can love me foolishly
Love me foolish-like
well, I wake
In the morning and dress
我们要下车吗?
should we get out?
也可以不用
We don’t have to.
约会进行到这里, 我会发现
ls this the part of the date where l find out
其实你不是我老公 而是疯狂的跟踪狂
you’re not actually my husband but some crazy stalker,
然后要用包包勒死我?
and you’re gonna strangle me with my purse?
不, 这里就是我们初次见面的地方
No. This is the exact parking spot where we first met.
我来带你回忆我们的历史
l’m gonna take you on a little retrospective of us.
好好吃
That is so good.
准备好吃甜点了吗?
You ready for dessert?
甜点?
Dessert? Hmm.
– 我们才刚吃了松饼 – 那是晚餐
We Just had waffles. Mmm-mmm. This is dinner.
这才是甜点
These are dessert.
你怎么知道是什么口味?
Well, how do you know what flavors they all are?
这就像在玩巧克力俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘 这样才好玩
lt’s like a chocolate Russian roulette. lt’s part of the fun.
吃到喜欢的会很惊喜 不好吃的也会
We’d be surprised by the ones we liked and the ones we didn’t.

Okay.
好…
And…
– 你不喜欢吗? – 不喜欢
You don’t like it? l do not like that one.
来, 试试看这个, 你应该会喜欢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!