南港电影节 3月6日至15日
我们进去的时候 雪还没几公分
Wow, it was barely an inch when we went in.
好美
PAlGE: lt’s so beautiful.
好了, 可以了
lt’s good, it’s good, it’s good.
我手指冻僵了
l can’t feel my fingers. (EXCLAlMs)
谢谢
Thank you.
…为爱疯狂
(slNGlNG ALONG) …do anything for love
你不喜欢这首歌♥
You do not like this song.
我会为爱疯狂
I would do anything for love
我会为爱疯狂
I would do anything for love
赶快关掉
You have to turn it off.
但我不会
But I won’t do that
喔, 我不会…
Oh, no, I won’t… (LAUGHlNG)
我嫁给了一个很俗的人 拜托你别唱了!
l’m married to a cheeser! Please, stop!
– 你很爱, 说你很爱 – 停!
You love it. say you love it. stop! Ow!
别唱了!
stop it!
– 你很爱这首歌♥ – 喔, 李欧
LEO: You love that song.
PAlGE: Oh, Leo.
我有个理论
Hey, l have this theory.
女生在车上做的话 一定会怀孕
That a girl’s guaranteed to get preggers if she does it in a car.
什么?
What?
我也有个理论 我的理论是关于时刻
LEO: I have a theory, too. My theory is about moments.
冲击发生的时刻
Moments of impact.
根据真人真事改编
我的理论是, 这些冲击的时刻
LEO: My theory is that these moments of impact,
这些彻底改变我们人生的 深刻光景
these flashes of high intensity that completely turn our lives upside down,
会决定我们是谁
actually end up defining who we are.
四年前
谢谢
PAlGE: Thanks.
下一位
Next in line.
我最爱的一个时刻之一
LEO: One of my absolute favorite moments.
你忘了拿驾照
You forgot your permit.
对, 我只是排了两小时的队
Yeah. Well, l Just sort of come here to enJoy the two-hour line.
然后忘了拿驾照
The permit’s sort of a bonus. (LAUGHs)
芝加哥艺术学院
艺术学院
The Art lnstitute.
– 你在那里工作吗? – 不, 我是学生
You work there? No, l’m a student.
我叫佩吉
l’m Paige.
抱歉, 我是李欧
(CHUCKLlNG) l’m sorry. l’m Leo.
谢谢你, 李欧
Well, thank you for this, Leo.
我不是要侵犯你隐私 但我发现
You know what, l noticed, in a totally non-threatening way,
我们的RPP区一样
we have the same RPP zone.
是吗?
ls that right?

Yup.
– 你的观察力真惊人 – 对
You have impressive powers of observation. Yes.
RPP区是什么?
What’s an RPP zone?
住户停车认证区
Residential permit parking zone.
听起来很私密
That sounds intimate.

Yeah.

Okay.
我其实在想…
What l was thinking is that…
我觉得我们或许应该一起去喝点东西
l think we owe it to ourselves, really, to maybe get a drink,
因为我们的停车区一样
out of respect for our zone compatibility and all.
– 好 – 好吗?
Okay. Okay?
好, 走
All right, okay.
你先请
After you.
记忆术咖啡厅 记忆术咖啡厅
选一边、 选一边
Pick a hand. Pick a hand. Pick a hand.
– 那边 – 好, 来
That one. Here we go.
很好吃
This is good.
Of the water’s waves
still I know you’re in the darkness shining
when the sun starts coming through
Or when the cardinal chides the moon
有需要什么再跟我说
Let me know if you need anything else.
I believe in energies
That no one has to see for us to prove
I believe in you and me
And everything we’ll ever see and do
给你的鼻子
(READlNG)
给你的头
给你的心…
给待会用的
(READlNG)
specks of gold in the river running
From the deep moonlight
when the sun starts coming through
Or when the cardinal chides the moon
That no one has to see for us to prove
The rain pours down in a million rivers
– 你有放屁吗? – 没有
Did you Just fart? No.
可能有一点
Maybe a little.
你真变熊
That is so twisted.
但好浪漫
But totally romantic.
天啊, 我疯狂地爱上你了
God, l’m so in love with you, it’s insane.
你也知道, 你太太的断层扫瞄 显示颅内出血
DR FlsHMAN: As you know, your wife’s CTscan showed intracranial hemorrhaging.
我们会故意让大脑受伤的患者
We purposely keep patients with traumatic brain inJuries
进入昏迷状熊 以便镇定身体系统
in a comatose state in order to calm their systems
让头脑在消肿的同时 自行恢复功能
and allow the brain time to heal itself while the swelling subsides.
然后再慢慢减低药物, 现在…
And then we slowly wean them off it. Now…
我们每个人 都是生命中经验过的
LEO: The thing is, each one of us is the sum total of
每个时刻和遇到的每个人
every moment that we’ve ever experienced,
所累积出来的产物
with all the people we’ve ever known.
这些时刻成为我们的历史
And it’s these moments that become our history.
就像我们脑海中播放的 记忆片段
Like our own personal greatest hits of memories that we play
不停重复播放
and replay in our minds over and over again.
你不饿吗?
PAlGE: Aren’t you hungry? (MEOWlNG)
– 嗨 – 嗨
Hey. Hi.
– 你在干嘛? – 没事
What you doing? Nothing.
– 真的吗? – 对
Really? No.
– 那是什么? – 没什么
What’s that? Nothing.
没什么?可以吃饭了
(CHUCKLlNG) Oh, nothing? Food’s ready.
你如果一直喂那只野猫 它会一直回来, 而我会过敏
Look, if you keep feeding that fleabag, it’s gonna keep coming back and l’m allergic.
就像你说你对香菜过敏一样?
Like you claim to be allergic to cilantro?
– 我受不了香菜的味道 – 没错, 但你没对它过敏
l can’t stand cilantro. Exactly. But you’re not allergic.
有人想吃我从产地市场买♥♥来的草莓吗?
Does anybody want strawberries l bought at the farmers’ market?
– 开始买♥♥菜了, 糟糕 – 什么?
Buying groceries, bad sign. PAlGE: What?
– 我们都知道这代表什么 – 我喜欢她
And we all know what that means. JOsH: l like her.
她好像吉祥物
she’s like our mascot.
我该谢谢你吗?
Thanks, l think.
我宁愿收养她 而不是你想要的那只雪貂
l would rather have her than that ferret you tried to make us adopt.
– 她还会泡好喝的咖啡, 留下她 – 谢谢
JlM: And she makes great coffee. Let’s keep her. PAlGE: (LAUGHs) Thank you.
– 吃一点 – 谢谢
JlM: Have some. JOsH: Thank you.
要同居吗?
“电影”?你拼错了吧?
”Movie”? l think you spelled ”movie” wrong.
没有
No.
就跟你说了吧
Told you.

Yes. Mmm-hmm.
我发誓会帮助你热爱生命 用温柔支持你
l vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness,
并拥有爱情需要的耐心
and to have the patience that love demands.
该说话的时候要说
To speak when words are needed
不该说的时候 和你分享沉默
and to share the silence when they’re not.
同意我们 对红丝绒蛋糕的意见分歧
To agree to disagree on red velvet cake.
永远住在你温暖的心里 把它当作我的家
And to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.
你把标准拉太高了
Wow, you set the bar kind of high.
你把誓词写在菜单上吗?
Did you write your vows on a menu?
对, 怎么了?
Yeah. Why?
我发誓用全力爱你
l vow to fiercely love you
不管你是何种形体 直到永远
in all your forms, now and forever.
我发誓永不忘记 这是一生一次的爱情
l promise to never forget that this is a once-in-a-lifetime love.
在我灵魂深处永远知道
And to always know in the deepest part of my soul
不论我们被什么分开
that no matter what challenges might carry us apart,
我们永远都会回到彼此身边
that we’ll always find the way back to each other.
你们愿意成为夫妻吗?
Do you take each other as spouses forever?
我愿意
l do.
我愿意
(LAUGHlNG) l do.
以伊利诺州赋予我的权力 我宣告…
Then by the power vested in me by the state of lllinois, l…
有警卫
security.
我宣告你们是夫妻 也是永世最好的朋友
l now pronounce you man and wife and best friends for life.
快亲吻! 快跑!
Kiss! Run!
You had to run for the weekend
芝加哥艺术学院
And you had nowhere to be
You had enough of the sorrow
And it was all on TV

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!