Here. Try this one. l think you’d like this one.
– 我就说吧 – 好
Told you. (slGHlNG) Okay.
换你了
Your turn.
我们要一人一次吗?
Are we going shot for shot? (LAUGHlNG)
你要尝尝他们的热可可
Wait till you try their hot chocolate.
我们只要下雪就会来这里
We would come here whenever it snowed.
你想让我得糖尿病 还是想让我肥死?
Are you trying to make me diabetic or Just fat?
不, 我…
No, l… (LAUGHlNG)
你有…还在头发上
You got a… lt’s still in your hair.
我们晚上会来这里看湖吗?
so, we come down here at night and look at the lake?
不完全算是
That’s not exactly what we do.
我…我不要…
l… l’m not…
– 我不… – 不是这样的
l don’t… (LAUGHlNG) No, no, it’s not that.
我们说好一个月要来一次 但四月还没来过
We said we’d go in once a month every month, and we haven’t done April yet.
七月开始的
We started in July.
为什么?为什么要这样?
Why? Why would we do that?
我们在吃意大利面的餐厅 遇到的服务生说他做过
We were at this spaghetti place, and we had this waiter and he said he did it.
他已经是老阿公了 所以我们觉得我们也做得到
And he was, like, 80. so we thought we could.

Yeah.
– 我们说好不♥穿♥潜水衣, 但… – 真的假的?
Now, we said no wetsuits, but… You’re serious.
…我可以让你例外
…for you, l guess l’ll make an exception.
好, 转过去
All right. Turn around.
转过去
(LAUGHs) Turn around.

Okay.
– 等一下, 不♥穿♥潜水衣? – 说好的, 对吧
Wait. No wetsuit? We said no wetsuits, right?

Yeah.
喔, 不
Oh, no.
不、 不要!
No, no. No, no!
来呀
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 暖气、 暖气 – 我左眼皮已经结冰了
Heat, heat. My left eyelid’s frozen shut.
我的手指冻僵了
l can’t feel my fingers.
我手麻了
l can’t feel them.
我不知道你的佩吉 第一次约会做了什么
l don’t know what your Paige did on a first date,
但我只会让你到一垒
but with me, you’re only getting to first base.

Okay.
对不起, 我可以更好的 我嘴唇还很麻
l’m sorry. l can do better. My… My lips are still numb.
很棒
lt’s nice.
最多到二垒
second base, tops.
太棒了
This is perfect.
谢谢你今晚跟我去约会
Thank you for coming out with me tonight.
我玩得很开心
l had a really nice time. (CHUCKLEs)
我很想你
l’ve missed you.
我想念我们的生活 想念和你在一起
l miss our life together. l miss being with you.
我爱你
l love you.
我该进去了
l should probably get inside.
晚安
Good night. (KEYs JlNGLlNG)
晚安
Good night.

Hey.
嗨, 我不知道你会在家
Hey. l didn’t know you were gonna be here.
你跟杰瑞米出去了吗?
Were you out with Jeremy?
不是
No.
跟李欧
l was with Leo.
我喜欢他
l like him.

Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
佩吉, 我没看过你这样
Paige, l’ve never seen you like this before.
新的你是会爱哭的吗?
l mean, is this crying thing the new you?
因为这太奇怪了
Because it’s bizarre.
我不知道自己是谁 我身上还有刺青
l don’t know. l don’t know what’s me. l have a tattoo.
而且我还吃素
And l’m a vegetarian, too. (LAUGHs)
感觉就好像回到了过去 还比以前更好
Look, it was Just like it used to be. lt was better, actually.
我爱上佩吉的每一点都还在
Everything that l fell in love with about Paige is still there.
对你来说也许是应证了你们的爱
You know, to you, l’m sure it seemed like a confirmation of your love
或是婚姻吧?
or your marriage, right?
但对她来说, 比较像是 很棒的初次约会
But to her, it probably seemed more like a really good first date.
没错, 所以你必须等
Exactly. Which is why l think you’ve gotta wait
三天后再约她出去
the requisite three days before you call.
我要等三天才能约我老婆出去?
l gotta wait three days to call after a date with my own wife?
至少三天, 但这是特例 所以可能要等久一点
At least. This is a unique case. Maybe longer.
不能再久了, 我星期六 就会在婚礼见到她了
lt can’t be longer. l’m gonna see her on saturday at the wedding.
我跟你们说, 这太明显了
l’m telling you, it was so obvious.
虽然事情搞得乱七八糟 但我们还是注定在一起的
Even with all this crazy shit going on around us, we still belong together.
– 对她来说还是对你? – 对我们两个都是
Obvious to her or to you? To both of us.
– 佩吉? – 什么事?
RlTA: Oh. Oh, Paige? PAlGE: Yeah?
我们吃饱饭后 要开始写座位卡了
We have to start writing out those place cards after we eat.

Yes.
在开始之前
Before you start on that,
我有个惊喜要给你, 佩吉
l have a little surprise for you, Paige.
你认识雷波特吧?
You know Ray Porter, right?
他在西北大学教宪法
He taught constitutional law at Northwestern.
我们是审核法律的同事 认识很久了
He and l were on law review together. We’ve known each other 1,000 years.
他现在是法学院的主任
He is the dean of the law school now.
– 好 – 学校答应让你复学
Okay. And they’re gonna let you back in.
什么?
What?
这…
Well…
我又没申请
l didn’t even apply.
我已经都弄好了
l took care of it.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我感觉好像人生再重新来过
l feel like l’m getting a free do-over in life.
你看来需要喝一杯
You look like you could use a drink.
我已经喝了好几杯了
(CHUCKLEs) l’ve already had several.
但你还没喝过这瓶
But you haven’t had this.
好吧
All right.
很高兴我们能独处
l’m glad we’re having a moment alone.
我还没机会跟你聊聊, 李欧
l haven’t gotten a chance to really talk to you, Leo.

Yeah.
对, 很好
Yeah, cool.
恭喜
Congratulations.
– 很好喝 – 没错
That’s nice. Yes, it is.
我想过了
l’ve been thinking.
我认为现在应该是 我们接手的时候了
And l think that it’s probably time to let us take it from here.
接手?
Take what?
佩吉的事
Things with Paige.
我知道她没有健保 是因为
Look, l know she didn’t have health insurance because
你选择的生活方式
you chose to live in a certain way,
我也知道你一定是负债累累
and l know you must be drowning in debt.
我也知道如何还清债务
But l also know a way out of this.
什么意思?
What’s that?
跟她离婚
Divorce her.
帐单会接踵而来, 李欧
The bills have only Just begun, Leo.
索尔顿先生, 我不认为 应该在此时此地讨论这个
Mr. Thornton, l don’t think this is the time or the place to discuss this.
好, 假如你不在乎失去事业
Fine. lf you don’t care about losing your business,
看来你不在乎, 那佩吉怎么办?
which, clearly, you don’t, what about Paige?
你应该做为她好的事
What about doing what is obviously the right thing for her?
– 你知道什么是为她好? – 我当然知道
And you know what’s right for her? As a matter of fact, l do.
– 你真是个伪善者 – 你说什么?
You’re such a hypocrite. What did you say?
如果你真的这么爱家人 为何我…
lf you’re such a family man, how come l…
我从来没看过你来找佩吉 重修旧好?
l never once saw you come and try to put things back together with Paige?
你真是个懦夫
You’re such a coward.
嗨, 要不要我带你去认识大家?
Hey, can l introduce you around a little bit?
– 当个局外人应该不好受吧 – 我不是局外人
Can’t feel good to be the odd man out. l’m not the odd man out.
好, 你说了算, 你一个人 坐在这里看起来蛮可怕的
All right. lf you say so. You Just seem a little creepy over here all by yourself.
我只是在等佩吉
l’m Just waiting for Paige, man.
好, 祝你好运
All right, well, best of luck with that.
你很享受这一切吧?
You like this, right?
– 抱歉, 你在说什么? – 佩吉离开了你
l’m sorry, like what? Paige leaves you behind.
她跟一个没有人了解的男人 过一个没有你的生活
she goes and has this life without you, with some guy that no one gets.
现在你能亲眼看见她抛弃这一切
And now you get to see her reJect all that.
我是有点开心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!