and it was still calling to me.
所以我想
So I’m thinking,
或许我该回到钢索上
maybe I should get back on my wire.
他要再走回去
He’s coming back out.
然后我感到了
And then I feel something
我之前从未真正体会到的东西
that maybe I’ve never truly felt before.
我感到感激
I feel thankful.
我单膝跪下
So, I get down on one knee
并致敬
and I salute.
首先 我向钢索致敬
First, I salute the wire,
然后是双子塔
then the towers,
之后我向伟大的纽约致敬
and then I salute the great city of New York.
我站起来时 看到两个穿制♥服♥的人
Then, as I stand, I see two uniforms.
警♥察♥
The cops.
我的老天啊 这是闹哪一出
Christ Almighty, what the hell is that?
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
手放头上
Get your hands on your head.
跪下 跪下
Get down! Get down!
手放头上 跪下
Get your hands on your head. Down!
我是法国人 我不会说英语
I’m French. I don’t speak English.
什么
What?
见鬼 这是个法国佬
Holy shit. This one’s a frog.
法国人 我是法国人
French, I’m French.
你和那玩杂耍的家伙惹了大♥麻♥烦 你知道吗
You and twinkle toes are in a lot of trouble, you know that?
听着 伙计
Uh, look, fella.
快上来
Just, uh, come on in,
我们再好好谈谈 好吗
and, um, we’ll talk about it, all right?
好了 伙计 快过来
Okay, buddy. Come on.
快过来
Come on in. Yeah.
演出结束了
Show’s over.
快来
Okay. Come on.
你会说英语吗
Parlez-vous American-o?
小心点
Careful!
天啊
Jesus!
这两位警官 上帝保佑他们
These officers, God bless them,
他们让我想起躲避警♥察♥的那些日子
they remind me of my days when I had to run from the police.
但他们没法到这上面来追我
But they can’t follow me up here.
我们现在怎么办
What the hell do we do now?
现在 我才注意到
By now, I’m becoming aware
下面的人 他们看着我
of the people on the ground below, watching me.
我的观众们
My audience.
即便这是走钢索的人最不应该做的事
And even though this is something a wire walker should never do,
但我还是朝下看了
I look down.
那种感觉
And it was…
很平静
it was peaceful.
平静而宁谧
It was calm and serene.
并不危险
Not dangerous.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
有人来了 快走 快走
Someone’s coming. Go. Go, go now.
走走走
Go, go, go. Go.
-快走 走 -好
– Go, go, go. – Okay.
-他们在这边 -我们到屋顶了
– They’re over here. – We’re on the roof.
哥们
Hey, buddy!
你在那儿干什么
What are you doing out there?
-天啊 -你们快看
– Jesus. – Get a load of this!
这个蠢货已经疯了
This fool has gone and lost his mind.
哥们
Hey, pallie.
你从那上面下来 好吗
Why don’t you come down off that thing, all right?
你为什么要这么做
Why you doing this?
拜托
Come on.
好了 别浪费大家时间了
Okay, hey. Stop wastin’ everyone’s time!
快点 快从钢索上下来
Come on. Get down off that wire now!
别胡闹了
Quit foolin’ around.
好了 快上来
Okay, hey, hard-on.
见鬼 见鬼
Shit. Oh, shit.
伙计 别掉下去
Don’t fall, buddy!
别掉下去
Hey, hey, don’t go fallin’!
-真见鬼 -这他妈是个普通人吗
– Goddamn it. – Freakin’ believe this little pissant?
现在两边楼顶都有警♥察♥了 我别无选择
Now with police on both rooftops, I have no choice.
只能待在钢索上
I have to stay on my wire.
-哥们 -别 别
– Buddy. – No. No.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
好了 你去接他
All right. You get him.
-我抓着你 -好吧 我…
– I got your back. – Yeah, okay. I…
-你抓着我 -我抓着你
– You got me? – I got you.
-你抓好 好吗 -好
– You got me, okay? – Yes.
好了 快来
Okay, come on.
-就这样 慢慢来 -好
– That’s it. Nice and slowly. – All right.
-走吧 -好 快过来
– Let’s go. – All right, come on.
就这样 慢慢来 哥们
That’s it. Nice and slowly, buddy.
懂吗
Got it.
-慢点 -就这样
– Hold. – That’s it.
来吧 哥们
Come on, buddy.

Okay.
到了
Here we go.
到了 对
Here we go. Yeah.
好的 伙计 对
Okay, man. Yeah.
到了 再走一步
Here we… Okay. One more.
-你要干什么 -该死
– What… What are you doing? – Damn.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-你个畜生 -该死
– You S.O.B.! – Damn.
别闹了
Come on!
难以置信
Unbelievable!
现在我可什么都见识过了
Now I’ve seen everything.
说得太对了
Damn straight.
这哥们太牛逼了
This dude is righteous.
他最好快点结束
He better start wrapping it up.
风暴快来了
There’s a storm front moving in.
好了 菲利普
Okay, Philippe.
该结束了
Time to stop.
我仰面躺着 眼里只有天空
There on my back, the sky fills my vision.
云朵
The clouds,
像音乐一样
they’re like music.
然后出现了某种东西
Then, something appears.
一个幻影
An apparition.
一只鸟
A bird!
那只鸟盯着我
This bird is looking at me.
我感到了这无声的威胁
And I feel this silent threat.
小心 小心
Easy. Easy.
小心
Easy!
突然间 疑虑涌上我的心头
Suddenly, I’m invaded by doubts.
我觉得钢索已经厌倦了支撑我
I’m thinking maybe the cable is tired of supporting me.
要是双子塔正在密谋什么
What if my towers are talking to each other?
要是它们受够了 想赶我走怎么办
What if they’ve had enough? What if they decide to eject me?
不不不 他没事
No, no, no. He’s okay.
我想是时候结束这次非法入侵了
I’m thinking maybe it’s time for me to end this trespassing.
这里是纽约港务局警♥察♥
This is the New York Port Authority Police!
立即从钢索上离开
Remove yourself from the wire immediately.
你已经违反了约一百条城市条例
You’re in violation of about 100 city ordinances.
立即从钢索上离开
I want you off that wire immediately
否则我们将采取强制性措施让你离开
or we will be forced to take steps to remove you from it.
你告诉他快过来
You tell him to come in!
菲利普
Philippe!
他们疯了 他们想杀你
They’re crazy! They want to kill you!
菲利普 他们要剪断钢索
Philippe! They’re going to cut the cable!
菲利普
Philippe!
你告诉他快过来
You tell him to come in!
菲利普
Philippe!
他们疯了 他们要剪断钢索
They’re insane! They’re going to cut the cable!
但我不能蜷着肩膀垂着头
But I can’t end my walk on a moment of doubt
带着疑虑结束这次行走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!