菲利普 这不可能
Philippe, this is crazy.
这速度我们不可能拉上来了
We’re never going to finish at this rate.
可以 我们能够拉上来
Yes, we will. We will finish.
不 不可能 不可能了
No, we’re not! We’re not!
我们都会被抓住去蹲监狱了
We’re all gonna get caught and go to jail.
我可不想进监狱
And I don’t want to go to jail.
而且装备不安全
And the rigging isn’t safe.
我可不想看你摔下去 我走了 不干了
I’m not gonna watch you fall. I’m leaving, okay. I quit.
阿尔伯特 听我说 你说得没错
Okay, Albert, listen to me. Yes, I agree with you, okay?
如果天亮前装不好
And if the rigging is not done by daylight
而且装备不安全 我就放弃
and if the rigging is not safe, then I’ll give up.
瞧瞧谁熬了一整晚啊
Hey, look who made it through the night.
-给你带甜甜圈了 -谢谢
– I got you a donut. – Thank you.
看啊 钢索架好了
Hey, the wire’s up!
可还没有锁紧
Yeah, but it’s not tight yet.
出问题了
Something’s wrong.
菲利普 在吗
Philippe, are you there?
我在
Yes, yes, I’m here.
好消息是钢索绑好而且锁好了
The good news is the cable is tied off and secured on this end.
坏消息是阿尔伯特不干了 阿尔伯特不干了
The bad news is Albert has quit. Albert has quit.
他说天快亮了 不可能成功了
He said the sun is rising and the coup is off.
等等 你在钢索和铆接处塞上木块了吗
Wait, did you put wood between the anchor points and the cable?
菲利普 听到了吗 阿尔伯特不干了
Philippe, did you hear me? Albert is on strike.
他不肯帮忙了
He will no longer lift a finger to help me.
不仅如此 他还偷带了台照相机
Not only that, he smuggled a camera up here,
打算拍几张照片拿来卖♥♥
and he’s going to take pictures and sell them.
我就知道 我早说了不该相信他
I knew it. I told you I knew we couldn’t trust him.
朋友 那就只有你和我了
Well, my friend, it’s just you and me.
还有 你永远是我的御用摄影师
And one more thing, you will always be my Photograph Official.
起作用了
It’s working!
钢索开始拉紧了
The cable’s moving!
他还在努力
He’s going for it.
快看 往上绷紧了
Look. It’s moving up.
电梯上来了
The wheel!
快点 我需要你帮忙
Come on! I need your help!
货梯上来了
The elevator is on its way up!
工人们随时会来这
The workers will be here any moment!
跟着我 我们得把辅索锁紧
Follow me! We have to tighten the cavalettis!
菲利普 我做不到
Philippe, I can’t do that!
杰夫 我求你了
Jeff, I’m begging you!
如果你不帮我 一切就都泡汤了
If you don’t help now, the coup is over.
我做不到
I can’t do that.
别往下看
Don’t look down.
别去想
Don’t think about it.

Come on.
帮我复习
Help me review.
-7乘以7 -49
– Seven times seven? – Forty nine.
9乘以8
Nine times eight?
-72 -很好
– Seventy two. – Okay.
看着
Watch.
这么转
Turn this way.

Okay.
你在这 我去锁紧另一个
Stay here. I’ll tighten the next one.
别丢下我
Don’t leave me!
-7乘以8 -56
– Seven times eight! – Fifty-six.
-96除以8 -12
– Ninety six divided by eight! – Twelve!
上去吧
Let’s go!
你做得很棒 谢谢你
You did great. Thank you.
上来了
The wheel.
你拿那个是想干什么
What were you going to do with that?
拿哪个
With what?
我将这段经历的这一刻
And that was the moment in my adventure
称之为”神秘来客”
I call, “The Mysterious Visitor.”
我不知道他是谁 我也再没有见过他
I have no idea who he is. I’ve never seen him again.
我只能猜测他当时是怎么想的
And I can only imagine what he must have thought.
是时候换上我的表演服了
Now it’s time for me to put on my costume.
但我得私底下换
But I have to do this privately,
我的更衣室就在楼顶突出的横梁
so my dressing room is the very ledge of the building.
从曼哈顿街上可看不到
Not visible from the streets of Manhattan.
更衣室也是鲁迪老爹教我的
The dressing room is also something that Papa Rudy taught me.
转变就在此发生
This is where the transformation takes place.
伪装的骗子
This is where the disguised impostor,
闯入者在此变成了表演者
the intruder, becomes the performer.
艺术家
The artist.
天啊 他摔下来了
Oh, my God! He’s falling!
不是 只是他的衣服掉了
Oh, no, it’s just his shirt.
只是衣服掉了
It’s just his shirt.
还没开始吧
Hey. Nothing yet, huh?
他得抓紧了
Well, he better get cracking.
轻微触碰都会危及他的生命
我的表演服丢了
I lost my costume!
真是大悲剧
This is a tragedy!
我人生最大的舞台 可我的表演服丢了
The biggest stage of my life, and I lose my costume!
从边上掉下去了 我没表演服了
It falls off the edge. I have no costume!
什么
What?
我的高领衫丢了
I lost my turtleneck!
身上这件不是表演服
This is not my costume!
我们该怎么办
What should we do?
我们继续 无论如何都要走
We do it. We do it anyway.
我穿着这件可笑的汗衫也要走
I walk in this ridiculous undershirt, but we do it.
我一脚踏在塔上 一脚踩着钢索
I have one foot on the building and one foot on the wire.
外界开始消失
And the outside world starts to disappear.
杰夫不复存在
Jeff no longer existed.
塔空无一人
My tower was deserted.
我听不见纽约的声音
I no longer heard the sounds of New York.
一切归于寂静
Everything fell silent.
我只看见钢索
All I could see was the wire,
笔直地延伸到无限远
floating out in a straight line to infinity.
如果我把重量放上去
And if I were to shift my weight,
我就成了走钢索的人
I would become a wire walker.
我把所有重量放在钢索上
As soon as my entire weight is on the cable,
马上就感到了再熟悉不过的感觉
I feel immediately a feeling I know by heart.
我感到钢索支撑着我
I feel the wire supporting me.
感到双子塔支撑着钢索
I feel the towers supporting the wire.
天啊 他在走
Oh, my God! He’s doing it.
他在走 你看到了吗 天啊
He’s doing it! Do you see? Oh, my God!
他在走钢索
He’s doing it!
各位 各位停下 看
Everybody! Everybody stop! Look!
有人在走钢索
There’s a wire walker!
看啊
There!
棒 棒 你做到了
Yes! Yes! Yes! You did it!
我到达第一个辅索时 发现它装反了
I approach the first cavaletti, and it’s upside down.
但我离近一些看 看起来没什么问题
But I look closer and it seems okay.
谢谢 鲁迪老爹 建议我用三个螺栓
Thank you, Papa Rudy, for suggesting the three bolts.
看那只鸟 菲利普
Watch the birdie, Philippe.
菲利普
Philippe.
加油 菲利普
Come on, Philippe.
你做到了 菲利普
You’re doing it. You’re doing it, Philippe.
天啊
Oh, my God!
太棒了
That’s brilliant!
我到达北塔
I arrive at the North Tower,
感到了最强烈的喜悦
feeling the most intense joy,
感到了我一生中最深刻的满足感
the most profound satisfaction I’ve ever felt in my life.
菲利普 来 菲利普
Philippe! Come on, Philippe.
菲利普 对 摆出工作的样子 好
Philippe, okay. Yeah, working man. Okay.
现在从右肩回头望
All right, now over your right shoulder, huh?
菲利普 笑一个
Philippe, smile.
朋友 谢谢你
My friend, thank you.
我已经走过来了 挑战结束了
I had finished my crossing, the coup was over.
但我望向南塔
But then I looked over at the South Tower,
它仍在召唤着我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!