I’ll bet. So, do I get a job title?
有 因为你在纽约的时间最长
Yes, because you’ve lived in New York the longest,
我任命你为人事主管
I’ll make you Personnel Director.
不错 我喜欢 我需要做什么
That’s cool, man. I like that. What do I gotta do?
找更多同伙
Find more accomplices.
我刚好有合适的人选
I got just the guys.
我可以帮你架钢索
I can help you rig a wire.
我打结有一手
I’m unbelievable at tying knots.
以前在捕虾船工作
Used to work on a shrimp boat.
伙计 也算我一个
Yeah, man, yeah. I mean, count me in, too.
尤其是当钢索非常
Especially if that wire is really…
非常高的时候
Really high.
明白了吗
You get it?
你明白了 非常高[嗨]
You get it, man, really high!
为什么是世贸双子塔
Why the World Trade Towers?
我认识的每个人都讨厌这些丑陋的盒子
Everybody I know hates those ugly boxes.
像两个巨大的文件柜
They look like two big filing cabinets.
你说得对
Hey, right on.
为什么我们不去克莱斯勒大厦呢
You know what? Why don’t we climb the Chrysler building, man, huh?
肯定很有意思 对吧
That’d be a trip, right?
不怎么样
This is bad.
我不信任这两个人
I don’t trust these two.
JP
J.P.
我们能指望这两个人吗
Can we count on these guys?
时间太紧
I had short notice.
要么他们
It’s them,
要么街边两个流浪汉
or two bums off the street.
明天 明天 挑战就在明天
Tomorrow! Tomorrow! The coup is on for tomorrow!
就是明天了
Tomorrow is the big day!
你们都知道计划 工人七点抵达
You all know the plan. The workers start to arrive at 7:00 a.M.,
所以我必须六点开始走钢索 你没在听
so I must be on the wire at 6:00 a.M. You’re not listening.
为什么没人听我讲话
Why is nobody listening to me when I talk?
你在听吗
Are you paying attention?
菲利普 你需要吃点东西
Philippe, you should eat.
吃东西 我怎么吃
Eat? How can I eat?
我们需要过一遍计划
We have to go over the plan!
我们已经过了二十遍了
We’ve gone over the plan 20 times already.
那就再过第二十一遍
Well, here comes number 21.
下午两点 坐上JP开的货车
At 2:00 p.m., we load the van. J.P. drives.
把让·路易 安妮和阿尔伯特放在北塔
We drop Jean-Louis, Annie and Albert at the North Tower.
你们和巴里汇合
You rendezvous with Barry.
他把你们藏在他那层直到把你们偷偷送进
He hides you on his floor until he can sneak you up
去天台的楼梯间
in the stairwell to the roof.
剩下的人 JP 杰夫 大卫
The rest of us, that’s you, J.P., you, Jeff, you, David,
装扮成工人
in our workers disguises,
我们带着钢索和安装设备
we bring the walk cable and the rigging equipment up
坐施工用升降机
in the construction elevator.
据我侦察 我们能够
According to my spy work, we should be able to
上到82层
get up to the 82nd floor.
一旦四下无人 我们将以最快速度
Then when the coast is clear, and as fast as we can,
带着所有东西到天台开始安装
we bring everything up to the roof and we start rigging.
到午夜时 我们就可以完工
By midnight, we are finished!
听清楚了吗 午夜
Do you hear me? At midnight!
这给了我足够的时间
This gives me the time to sneak
溜去北塔检查绳索
over to the North Tower and check the rigging.
我必须要有足够时间检查两座塔的绳索
Because I must have time to check the rigging on both towers.
然后天一亮 早上六点
Then at dawn, 6:00 a.m.,
我将迈出第一步
I take my first step.
-菲利普 -说
– Philippe. – Yes.
-我觉得我们需要等等 -不行
– I think we should wait. – No!
再找几个有能力的同伙
To find more competent associates.
机不可失 失不再来
It is now or never.
木已成舟[胡萝卜已煮好]
The carrots are cooked.
煮好的胡萝卜
Cooked carrots?
-这是什么意思 -法国人
– What the hell is that about? – The French.
他们喜欢用烹饪做比喻
They love their culinary metaphors.
这是个有三百六十五种不同的奶酪
This is a country with 365 different types of cheese,
吃一年都不重样的国家 看在上帝的份上
one for every day of the year, for Christ’s sake.
显然他们会用蔬菜做比喻
So, of course they use the vegetable metaphor.
胡萝卜已煮好
Carrots are cooked.
木已成舟 没有回头路了
Die is cast. There’s no going back now.
我们在这里做什么
Guys, what are we doing here?
我认为我们所做的事情很酷
Listen, I think what we’re doing is cool
但我不想为此进监狱
but I do not want to go to jail.
尤其是不想为了
Especially not because of
一些沉迷于蔬菜的法国人
some French guy who’s obsessed with vegetables.
监狱 那可是个扫兴的地方
Jail. Man, that’s a buzzkill, man.
这家伙 这家伙一定是疯了 所以呢
The man… The man is obviously crazy. So, what?
我们就在这儿看着他找死吗
Are we just here to watch him die, huh?
他真的会走钢索吗
Does he even know how to walk a tightrope?
他知道怎么走钢索 这不是问题
He knows how to walk on a wire. That’s not the problem.
问题是他已经失去了理智
The problem is he’s losing his mind.
他也许失去了理智 但他不会放弃的
He’s maybe losing his mind, but he won’t give up.
他从不放弃
He never gives up.
他只是需要我们的帮助
He just needs our help.
我觉得他能成功
I think he can do this.
这将会非常那个…
It will be very… Beau?
-美丽 -没错
– Beautiful. – Yeah.
这将会非常美丽
It will be very beautiful.
行动前夜
It was the night before the coup and,
我当然睡不着
of course, I couldn’t sleep.
我忘了一件非常重要的事情
I had forgotten something very important.
我忘记钉棺材了
I’d forgotten to nail shut the coffin.
事实上不是棺材
Actually, there was no coffin.
是装钢索的板条箱
It was the crate holding the walk cable.
但在我脑海中把它想成了棺材
But, in my mind, I had changed this crate into a coffin.
菲利普
Philippe!
你在干吗 你要把整个小区都吵醒了
What are you doing? You’re waking up the whole neighborhood.
我忘记钉棺材了
Well, I forgot to nail shut the coffin.
不要这么叫
Stop calling it that!
也许这会变成棺材呢
A coffin is what this may be.
这不好笑 你有什么毛病
That’s not funny. What’s wrong with you?
你有什么临死遗愿吗
Do you have a death wish or something?
别说那个字 我从来不说
Don’t say this word! I never say this word.
得了吧 死亡 棺材 死
Come on! Death, coffin, die.
-都是一件事 -你为什么要这么做
– It’s all the same thing. – Why are you doing this?
为什么突然反对我
Why are you suddenly against me?
反对你
Against you?
没人比我更支持你
No one is more supportive.
那你为什么要说那个词
Then why do you say this word?
为什么要在我最危险的表演之前
Why do you put this thought in my head
把这样的想法灌输进我脑袋
on the night before my most dangerous walk?
-你为什么这么心不在焉 -心不在焉
– Why are you so uncaring? – Uncaring?
你是世界上最自私自利 自以为是…
You’re the most selfish, arrogant…
是的 我自以为是 我不得不这样
Yes, I’m arrogant! I have to be.
才能走上钢索 才能掌控钢索
To walk on the wire, to command the wire!
你的同伴呢 你的同伙呢
And what about your partners? Your accomplices?
你连一句简单的
You don’t offer them a simple
让他们知道你心怀感激的谢谢都不说
thank you to let them know they’re appreciated!
-他们知道我心怀感激 -是吗
– They know I appreciate them! – Do they?
是 你想让我怎么做
Yes! What do you want me to do? Go in there right now
直接冲进去说谢谢吗
and tell them thank you?
叫醒所有人说”谢谢你们 谢谢”
I can wake them up and say “Thank you, everybody! Merci!”
-去睡吧 你累坏了 -安妮
– Just come to bed. You’re exhausted. – Annie.
我心里充满怀疑 我不知道
My head is full of doubts. I don’t know if…
当我面对那片上空 当我该踏上钢索时
When I confront the void, when it’s time to step on the wire,
我不知道我能不能迈出第一步
I don’t know if I’ll be able to take my first step.
你的心会告诉你该怎么做
Your heart will tell you what to do.
安妮
Annie.
你是唯一真的懂我的人
You’re the only one that truly knows me.
因为你 我才能完成这次表演

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!