It’s because of you that I can do this walk.
你给了我力量和能力
You give me the strength and the ability.
如果没有你 我做不到
Without you, I couldn’t do it.
你会没事的
You’ll be fine.
都醒醒
Everybody, wake up!
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
有件事我必须得说 我一直没说
There’s something I have to tell you that I have not said before.
很重要的事
It’s important.
谢谢你们 谢谢
Thank you. Merci.
休息吧 明天将至关重要
Now get some rest. We have a big day tomorrow.
看到了吗
You see?
他已经疯了
He’s lost his mind.
什么
What?
我们全部坐进货车的时候
Now as soon as we are all loaded into the van,
我对自己说 “好戏开始了”
I think to myself, “Okay, now it starts.”
挑战开始了
The coup has begun.
我的生命不再由我掌控
My life is no longer in my command.
北塔广场
North Tower Plaza!
快点 爽快点 车在禁停区
Come on, make it snappy. I’m in a red zone.
靠着我们的内应巴里的帮忙
With the help of Barry, our inside man,
我们在北塔放下了阿尔伯特和让·路易
we unload Albert and Jean-Louis at the North Tower.
计划是巴里把他们藏在办公室
The plan was for Barry to hide them
一直等到天黑
in his office until nightfall.
禁停区
Red zone.
拜拜
Good bye.
禁停区
Red zone.
一会儿见
See you soon.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
阿尔伯特和让·路易穿成
Albert and Jean-Louis both dress
专业建筑师的模样
like impeccable architects.
他们会拎着很重的公文包
They carry attaché cases that are heavy
因为里面装着装备
because they’re carrying equipment.
还会背着一支图纸筒
And they carry a blueprint tube
里面装着弓和箭
that contains the bow and arrow.
车开到南塔卸货区的时候
I feel the incline of the ramp as we
我能感受到车子开下斜坡
drive down into the loading dock of the South Tower
我就知道 我就知道在那里会被拦下来
and I knew, I knew we would be caught right there!
停车 小伙子
Hold it right there, cowboy.
你们躲在后面别出声
You guys keep quiet back there.
干什么的
What’s your business?
送货 费舍尔工业栅栏公♥司♥
Just another delivery. Fisher Fence Company.
费舍尔工业栅栏公♥司♥
Fisher Fence Company?
没听过什么费舍尔工业栅栏公♥司♥
What the hell’s the Fisher Fence Company?
我们几个月前来这装了围栏
Uh, we put in the perimeter fence months ago.
现在他们召我们回来要拆掉重装
Now they want us to come back in, tear it down and redo it.
走吧 下坡
All right. Down the ramp.
去中型货车卸货区
Medium freight loading area.
那警♥察♥还真是疑神疑鬼
That cop seemed really suspicious.
我都快吓尿裤子了
I almost crapped my pants.
还能再装点
You can get more in there.
-不行 不能上 -不不不
– No way! No way! – No. No. No.
我们得送货去82层 费舍尔工业栅栏公♥司♥
We got a delivery to the 82nd floor, Fisher Fence Company.
不行不行 只运大都会快递的货
No, No. Only Met Deliveries are going up.
今天他们包了所有的货梯
They’ve got all the elevators leased today.
下礼拜再来吧
Come back next week.
-什么 下礼拜 -对 下礼拜
– Whoa, next week? – Yeah. Next week.
走吧走吧 回去吧
All right, come on. Go home.
你听到了吧
Did you hear?
货梯都被占了 今天运不了了
The elevators are rented. It’s impossible today.
我们不走 你去说动他
We’re not moving. Change his mind.
我们歇会 搬累了歇会
We take a pause. Worker’s pause.
不好意思
Hey, excuse me, sir.
再打扰一下 能告诉我你的名字吗
Before I get outta your hair, can I get your name?
弗兰克·希兰尼
Frank Cielani.
-西西里人吗 -卡拉布里亚人
– Is that Sicilian? – It’s Calabrese.
那就好 我有几个邻居是西西里人
Ah. Good. ‘Cause I got these Sicilian neighbors.
住在我楼下两层
They live two floors below me.
他们老是炸鱿鱼
They’re always cooking calamari.
把我家熏得特别臭
It stinks my place up to high hell.
是很臭
It’ll do that.
尼克松真是个混♥蛋♥
Can you believe this S.O.B. Nixon?
我要是法官 这混♥蛋♥
If it was up to me, that son of a bitch
就蹲一辈子牢吧
would be in jail rest of his life.
你跟我老爹口气很像
You sound just like my old man.
他说肯尼迪遇刺之后
He said this country went to hell
这国家就没得救了
in a handbasket the day Kennedy got shot.
说得太他妈对了
That’s for goddamn sure.
你叫什么来着
What’d you say your name was?
JP 得名于JP·摩根[银行家]
J.P. I was named after J.P. Morgan.
我就无助地坐在那 看着来往的工人
So I sit there helpless, watching these workers.
在焦虑的我眼中
And in my agitated mind,
这些工人动作慢得像蜗牛
it looks like these workers are moving like snails.
各位晚安
Good night, boys.
辛苦了 好好休息
Big day. Have a good one.
你们怎么还等着呢
You wallflowers still here?
希兰尼先生 老实跟你说
Look, Mr. Cielani, I’m gonna level with you.
我们要是今天不送到 就要被炒了
If we don’t make this delivery, we’re gonna get fired,
菲利普的话 那肯定也死定了
and Phil here, oh, he’s a dead duck for sure.
-什么货 送到哪 -82层
– What do you got? Where’re you going? – 82nd floor.
吉米 送这些法国佬去82楼
Hey, Jimmy! Take these Frogs up to the 82nd floor.
你是在逗我吧
You’re kidding me, right?
好了好了 送最后一趟
Come on. It’s your last ride, okay?
-好吧 -谢谢你 真的很…
– Okay. – Thank you, sir. Appreciate it…
好好好 动作快点 要下班了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on. Quitting time!
-到几楼 -我们去…
– Which floor? – Uh, we’re going to the…
110层
Uh, the 110th floor.
停靠0-110层
停靠0-110层
停靠0-110层
停靠0-110层
停靠0-110层
110层 那里什么都没 是设备层
110? There’s nothing up there. That’s just the mechanical floor.
那样最好 我们得离楼顶近点
Yes, but it is perfect for us. We need to be close to the roof.
楼顶 去楼顶干什么
The roof? Why the roof?
-因为我们搬运的是天线 -天线
– Because we have all the pieces for the antenna. – The antenna.
-天线杆 -天线杆
– And the antenna mast. – The antenna mast.
还有电力安全围栏
And the electrified security fence.
-各种零件 -电力安全围栏
– We have all the components – Electrified security fence.
-用作绝缘 -绝缘 我们得测量…
– for the insulators. – Insulators. We have to measure…
对 我们一定要测量完才能进行布线
Yes, until we measure, we cannot install any of the wiring.
天线系统 已经落后四个月了
The aerial system. We’re four months behind.
问题很大
It’s a big problem.
随便吧 小心手
Whatever. Just watch your fingers.
JP
Okay, J.P.
等到了110层 我们把设备都推出去
When we get to the 110th floor, we’ll throw the equipment out.
你和这家伙再一起下去
You get this guy down.
真是时来运转
We’ve had a lucky break.
我们坐货梯到了110层
This elevator is taking us to the 110th floor.
但问题是JP
But this means that J.P.
也得和货梯操作员一起下去了
has to get this elevator operator back down.
他要是和我们一起 计划就泡汤了
If he stays with us, the coup is finished.
110层
110th.
吉米 太感谢你了
Jimmy. Really appreciate this, man.
我请你喝一杯吧
Let me buy you a beer.
他们还得卸货 清点一大堆零件
These guys, they gotta offload. They got tons of inventory to do.
要弄很久 让他们自己想办法下楼吧
It’s gonna take them forever. They’ll find their way home, hmm?
-随便吧 小心手 -好的
– Whatever. Watch your fingers. – All right.
克梅德斯 希腊人吗
Kommedas. What is that, Greek?
有个希腊人住我家楼下两层 天天吃羊肉
I got a Greek guy living two floors below me, always eating lamb.
除了羊肉啥都不吃
Nothing but lamb.
天啊 真是越来越糟糕了
Oh, man. This is becoming a real bummer, man.
我们就在这卸
We unload here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!