…there’s that hairy great killer shark.
真正的猛兽
Enormous, evil beast.
真正的恶人
Real hard case.
漫游在海洋周围寻找奴役水宝宝
Roams around the ocean looking for water babies to enslave
你说的“奴役”是什么意思
How do you mean “enslave”?
鲨鱼将他们带回鲨鱼城♥堡♥
Takes them back to Shark Castle.
接下来发生的事听说惨不忍♥睹
What he does to them there, I’ve heard it’s terrible.
太可怕了!
Just terrible!
可那些水宝宝是我唯一的机会
Them water babies are my only chance.
如果我不去找他们 我就再也回不去找艾莉了
If I don’t reach them, I’ll never get back up there to Ellie.
你不能一个人独闯 那太蠢了
You’ll not do it on your own wee, silly self…
…没有可靠的人做你的向导是不行的
…not without someone reliable to be your guide.
那找谁呢? 这个不是问题
Yes, but who? That’s no problem.
你会和我们一起去吗?高鸡冠托比!
You’ll come along with us? High cockalorum, Toby!
什么是“高鸡冠”?对我来说 就是可以随便吃馅饼 随便喝啤酒
What’s “high cockalorum”? For me, it’s pies to eat, free beer…
…下雨的时候还有个温暖的地方酣睡
…and somewhere to sleep warm when it rains.
这就是高鸡冠的意思
That high cockalorum. I ken that word.
高鸡冠
High cockalorum
对我来说意义重大
Means lots of things to me
在格拉斯哥的周六晚上 一个少女坐在我的膝盖上
A Saturday night in Glasgow with a lassie on me knee
盘旋的裙摆 轻快而有魔力地
“The swirl of a kilt, the magic lilt
“奏着风笛和鼓
“Of a Highland pipe and drum
真的很壮观 你知道的
It’s really grand, you understand
这是泥管在林
It’s pipe clay up the lum
和朋友一起唱歌♥
“And with friends along to sing a song
喝一小口 一小口果酱
“And drink a wee, wee jarum
这是苏格兰的大年夜
It’s Scots wa hae Hogmanay
高鸡冠
High cockalorum
♪ 高 高 高 高 ♪
♪ High, high, high, high ♪
♪ 高鸡冠 ♪
♪ High cockalorum ♪
♪ 高鸡冠 ♪
♪ “High cockalorum ♪
♪ 很高兴与你为伴 ♪
♪ Happy to be in your company ♪
♪ 高 高 高 高 ♪
♪ “High, high, high, high ♪
♪ 高鸡冠 ♪
♪ High cockalorum ♪
♪ 高吹牛 ♪
♪ High cockalorum ♪
♪ 友谊万岁 团结一心 ♪
♪ Friends forever, stickin’ together ♪
♪ 高 高 高 高 ♪
♪ High, high, high, high ♪
♪ 高鸡冠 ♪
♪ High cockalorum ♪
♪ 嘿 嘿 嘿 我们在路上了 ♪
♪ Hey, hey, hey, we’re on our way ♪
♪ 我们已在路上 ♪
♪ We’re on our way ♪
♪ 我们已在路上 ♪
♪ We’re on our way ♪
♪ 我们已在路上 ♪
♪ We’re on our way ♪
♪ 我们已在路上 ♪
♪ We’re on our way ♪
♪ 我们已在路上 ♪
♪ “We’re on our way” ♪
这个地方可不是搞笑的
It’s certainly no giggle, this place.
这就是他们所说的马尾藻海
It’s what they call the Sargasso Sea.
没有水宝宝的迹象
There ain’t no sign of any water babies.
他们现在不会太远了
They’ll not be far now.
啊呀!看那艘船!是啊 帆船的墓地
Blimey! Take a look at that boat! Aye, a right ship’s graveyard.
所有在西班牙大♥陆♥上寻找黄金的海盗和私掠船
All the buccaneers and the privateers that searched for gold of the Spanish Main.
他们就在这里沉入海底 万劫不复
This is where they all ended, down in the depths, drowned.
你不知道那些有意思的故事吗?
Don’t you know any funny stories?
什么故事?
What’s that?
闹鬼啦
That’s the haunter.
我得跑了
I’m getting out!
它进不来 对吧?
It can’t get in here, can it?
不能
No chance.
你好啊!
Hello!
那让你害怕了 不是吗?
That about frightened you, didn’t it?
这么多年来 我一直在这些沉船上巡逻等着有人来吓唬我
For years, I’ve been patrolling these wrecks waiting for somebody to terrify.
我们非常害怕
We was terrified, very.
有人害怕了有人不是
Some was, some wasn’t.
你真好 告诉我 什么风把你吹来了?
That is kind of you. Tell me, what brings you here?
我的朋友 你看…是来找水宝宝
No, my wee chum here, you see… It’s the water babies.
如果我找到他们 我就可以回去找艾莉
If I find ’em, I can go back up there to Ellie.
你还有很长的路要走 没那么远 我们只要往正东走
You still got a way to go. Not that far. We just carry on due east.
是正西方 那是正南
Due west. That’s due south.
我们很快就会到 你说的“南方”是什么意思?
We’ll be there in no… What do you mean, “south”?
当我寂寞的时候 我听到他们在南方唱歌♥
South’s where I hear them singing from sometimes when I’m lonely.
你可以跟我们走 给我们带路
You can come with us and show us the way.
我很乐意 我无法告诉你这会有多么大的变化
I’d love to. I can’t tell you what a change it’ll be…
…如果跟你们一起走
…to have companionship.
冷静点 泥管上林
Steady now. Pipe clay up the lum.
很高兴认识你 我是特伦斯
Pleased to meet you. And mine’s Terrence, dear.
你知道吗 特伦斯 亲爱的 你真是个高鸡冠
You know what, Terrence, dear, you are high cockalorum!
谢谢你这么说 现在,听我说
Nice of you to say so. Now, listen.
这就是高鸡冠对我的意义
This is what high cockalorum means to me.
高鸡冠
High cockalorum
这真的说明了一切
It really says it all
它是钻石和头饰
It’s diamonds and tiaras
它是皇家阿尔伯特音乐厅
It’s the Royal Albert Hall
它是一部非常欢快的音乐剧
“It’s a musical play, it’s terribly gay
它这是上流社会
It’s high society
它是你穿着最漂亮时的样子
It’s lookin’ your best, bein’ beautifully dressed
它要出去喝茶
“It’s goin’ out to tea
说到底 它是重要的朋友
In the end, it’s having friends
我真的很喜欢它
I really do adore ’em
这可神圣 又可狂喜
It’s heavenly, it’s ecstasy
它是高鸡冠
“It’s high cockalorum
♪ 高 高 高 高 ♪
♪ High, high, high, high ♪
♪ 高鸡冠 ♪
♪ “High cockalorum ♪
♪ 高鸡冠 ♪
♪ High cockalorum ♪
♪ 很高兴与你同行 ♪
♪ “Happy to be in your company ♪
♪ 高 高 高 高 ♪
♪ “High, high, high, high ♪
♪ 高鸡冠 ♪
♪ “High cockalorum ♪
♪ 高吹牛 ♪
♪ “High cockalorum ♪
♪ 永远的朋友 团结在一起 ♪
♪ Friends forever, stickin’ together ♪
♪ 高 高 高 高 ♪
♪ High, high, high, high ♪
♪ 高鸡冠 ♪
♪ High cockalorum ♪
♪ “嘿 嘿 嘿 我们在路上了 ♪
♪ “Hey, hey, hey, we’re on our way ♪
♪ 我们已在路上 ♪
♪ We’re on our way ♪
♪ 我们已在路上 ♪
♪ We’re on our way ♪
♪ 我们已在路上 ♪
♪ We’re on our way ♪
♪ 我们已在路上 ♪
♪ We’re still on our way ♪
♪ 我们已在路上 ♪
♪ We’re on our way” ♪
你确定我们走对路了吗 特伦斯?
Are you sure we’ve gone the right way, Terrence?
信我吧 我一直在留意海上的动静
Trust Terrence. I’m keeping my eyes open for seamarks.
我一直在留意那只凶猛鲨鱼
I’m keeping my eyes open for that killer shark.
正中我们的圈套
Right into our trap.
嗯没错
Right into it.
仔细想想其实很悲惨
Rather tragic when you think about it.
非常悲惨
Very.
你笑什么?
Why are you laughing?
我正在考虑
I’m thinking about it.
有点吓人 不是吗?
Bit creepy, isn’t it?
我想我们还是回去吧 我预感
I think perhaps we should turn back. I’m getting foreboding.
不管你有多少预感 我们始终在坚持啊
No matter how many bodings you get, we’re keeping on!
排成一列吧 我们不能排成一列吗?
Get into single file. Can’t we get into single file together?
拿下他们
Take them!
怎么回事?放开我!
What’s happening? Let go!
放我下来!
Put me down!
别过来
Get away!
年轻的汤姆
Young Tom…
…能再见到你那脏兮兮的脸真好
…how nice to see your dirty little mug again.
冷静点 我还没开吃你呢
But calm down, I’m not eating you yet.
你们所有人都会被关起来
You’ll be kept prisoners, all of you…
…等到我们把整个水宝宝王国都锁起来…
…till we get the entire water baby kingdom in chains…
…准备在鲨鱼城♥堡♥做我的奴隶!
…ready to be my slaves in Shark Castle!
别以为你逃得掉
And don’t think you can escape.
我们的海底朋友会紧紧抱住你的!
Our seabed friends are going to hold you fast!
啊呀,看来我再也见不到艾莉小姐姐了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!