…your courage, and your wits.
你这想法真有趣 先生
Funny way of going about things, guv.
我会看着的 孩子
I shall be watching, boy.
来了
Here.
听!
Listen!
海怪刚才说的就是要你帮我
What the governor said you’ve got to do is help me.
去打败鲨鱼?他说的?
To beat the shark? He said that?
可那不属于我的极地管辖范围
I don’t think that comes within my polar region.
不是为了打败鲨鱼
Not to beat the shark.
不可能的 不可能打败
It cannot be done. It cannot be done.
提醒你一下 周全计划
Mind you, bit of planning…
是的 周全计划
Yes, a bit of planning.
把头凑过来
Putting heads together?
遵守规矩
Respecting the formalities.
嗯,然后!头凑过来
Righto, then! Heads together!
嗯然后 我们要做的就是…
And then, of course, all we have to…
我们能做到吗?
Can we do that?
我们当然可以!但你会这么做吗?
Of course, we can! But will you do it?
别让我们进去
Try keeping us out!
不管是谁干的 我都要杀了他!
Whoever did that, I’ll have him kippered!
回你们的岗位上去 你们这些可怜的傻瓜!警卫队前哨!听起来…
To your posts, you miserable ninnies! Guard the outpost! Sound the…
我要把你们全部降级
I’ll reduce the lot of you to the ranks!
我要折断你的脊骨!我要晒成干鱼片
I’ll snap your spines! I’ll desiccate you!
我要拿你的鱼鳍做油炸饼!
I’ll have your fins for fritters!
这可不是海军该有的样子
This is no way to run a navy.
轨迹和距离把握好!
Trajectory and distance bang on!
怎么样? 对吧!该轮到我们了
How was that? Right! Our turn, now!
往左 往左
Left, left.
再往右 再往右
Right a bit. Right a bit.
是谁应该站岗?死鳗鱼!
Who was supposed to be standing guard? Eel!
你在哪?就来 先生!
Where are you? Just coming, sir!
给我加倍!我这就来 长官!
At the double! I’m on me way, sir!
你这过度发育的沙虫!
You overdeveloped worm!
到城垛上去 看看发生了什么事!
Get up to battlements, and see what’s happening!
立即去,先生!我定会像一个闪电 一个模糊的剪影
Immediately, sir! Like a flash. A moving blur!
下去了
There she goes!
那条鲨鱼真让我生气!他真的!
He does irritate me, that shark! He really does!
不考虑其他鱼的感受
No consideration for other fish’s feelings.
太自我,自我,自我
Self, self, self.
上城垛上去 你们这些渣子货!去吧!
To the battlements, you scum! Go on! Shake a tail!
我滴娘!
Dear!
跟紧了
I’m right behind you!
我说上去 不是往下跑 你这个笨蛋!
I said, up, not down, you dunderhead!
巨球入侵啦
Invasion!
这个扔的怎么样?正中要害
How did we do with that one? Right where it hurt!
听我号♥令勇士们
All together, men!
请稍等
One moment, if you please.
我们不能不拘细节 不能忘记整洁
Let’s not have any sloppiness, not when neatness is possible.
你真是个艺术家 西里尔
You’re an artist, Cyril.
对自己的手艺感到骄傲
Pride in one’s craft.
推啊
Push!
上面情况危急 大人?先生?队长?
On top of the situation, milord? Sir? Captain?
不!
No!
现在开始总攻!
Now for the big attack!
你在前面走 我领航
You go in front. I’ll lead.
万岁!
Hooray!
冲锋!
Charge!
万岁!
Hooray!
不要继续恐惧了
Lose your fear!
克劳德来了
Claude is here!
看这熟练轻盈的鼻子 就是这样!
One skillful flick of the nose, et voila!
拥抱自♥由♥吧 孩子们
Liberté, mes amis!< 快出来 在鲨鱼赶来抓住我们之前! Come on out, before the shark catches us! Quick! 对对 快啊 That's right! Quick! 把我弄出去! Get me out of here! 我被一群无能的人所环绕! I'm surrounded by incompetents! 去追击那些侵略者!消灭他们! Go after those invaders! Annihilate them! 你绝对猜不到我发现了什么 You'll never guess what I've found. 什么?关于什么 What? How about... 赶紧去战斗!今天真是蠢死 Go on! Great stupid toady! 这是感激 That's gratitude! 想要叛变,是吗? Mutiny, is it? 没错!你觉得怎样 大嘴鲨 Yes, it is! What about that, big mouth? 当靴子穿在另一只脚上的时候 味道就不那么好了 不是吗? When the boot's on the other foot, it doesn't taste so good, does it? 我不是故意的 先生!我只是想让你高兴起来! I didn't mean it, sir! I was only trying to cheer you up! 不 那只是开个玩笑!拜托! No, it was only in fun! Please! 快点! Get a move on! 鲨鱼在后面!战斗时间到了! Sharks at the rear! It is fighting time! 他们来说太多了!等等,克劳德! Jock! There are too many for him! Hold on, Claude! 看见那扇门了吗?对 吊闸 See that gate? Aye, the portcullis. 如果我们丢下它 他们就被困住了 但这需要一些时间 Lf we drop it, they'll be trapped. But it'll take some doing. 我要过去了!小心点 汤姆! I'm going through! Watch it here, Tom! 慢点啊 Easy in there! 看起来像个大鼓! Looks like a big drum! 还有一根杠杆!就是那了 And a lever! That'll be it! 绞盘上的刹车!如果你能松开刹车… The brake on the capstan! If you can free the brake... 卡住了! It's stuck! 一定有办法的! There must be a way! 这里! Here! 你成功了 小伙子! You've done it, laddie! 这应该能让他们忙上一小会儿! That should keep 'em busy for a wee while! 足够我们自己逃走了! Enough for us to escape ourselves! 非常令人满意的努力 干得好! Very satisfactory effort. A job well done! 你绝对不会相信下面发生了什么! You'll just never believe what's happening down below! 别啊 停下来 Get off! Stop it! 我要切断你的电管或者别的什么! I'll cut your current off or whatever that is! 不 你不能碰我! No, you mustn't touch me current! 不要啊 不要切断我的电管!太残忍♥了 No, please! Don't cut me current off! That's nasty! 我不会那样对待我最坏的敌人!我要引爆你 I wouldn't do that to me worst enemy! I'll defuse you! 不 不要拆解我!拜托!我不想被拆解! No, don't defuse me! Please! I don't want to be defused! 我喜欢活着!当夜晚变黑时我该做什么? I like being alive! What shall I do when the nights get dark? 妈妈!阻止他! Mummy! Stop him! 又是个伟大的胜利! A mighty victory! Pipe clay up the lum! 高鸡冠 High cockalorum! 高鸡冠 High cockalorum 我们做到了 We did it in the end 这要感谢你们每一个人 It's thanks to every one of you 衷心感谢的朋友们 My very special friends 一点也不特别 先生 我们开了个舞会 Not at all, sir, we had a ball 一个真正的在古老高地的风流韵事 A real old Highland fling 我必须强调 And I must insist 我不会错过这一切 I wouldn't have missed 为了什么都行 All this for anything 这是伟大的胜利 It's a victory for decency 礼貌而有勇气 For daring and decorum 光辉而璀璨 It's magnifique, it's fantastique 这是高鸡冠 It's high cockalorum ♪ 高 高 高 高 ♪ ♪ High, high, high, high ♪ ♪ 高鸡冠 ♪ ♪ High cockalorum ♪ ♪ 高鸡冠 ♪ ♪ High cockalorum ♪ ♪ 很高兴与你们为伴 ♪ ♪ Happy to be in your company ♪ ♪ 高 高 高 高 ♪ ♪ It's high, high, high, high ♪ ♪ 高鸡冠 ♪ ♪ High cockalorum ♪ ♪ 高鸡冠 ♪ ♪ High cockalorum ♪ ♪ 永远是朋友 团结在一起 ♪ ♪ Friends forever, stickin' together ♪ ♪ 高 高 高 高 ♪ ♪ High, high, high, high ♪ ♪ 高鸡冠 ♪ ♪ High cockalorum ♪ ♪ 嘿 嘿 嘿 我们已在路上了 ♪ ♪ Hey, hey, hey, we're on our way ♪ ♪ 高 高 高 高 ♪ ♪ High, high, high, high ♪ ♪ 高鸡冠 ♪ ♪ High cockalorum ♪ ♪ 高鸡冠 ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!