Home 冒险电影 水孩子(1978)

水孩子(1978)

0
水孩子(1978)

♪ High cockalorum ♪
♪ 很高兴与你为伴 ♪
♪ Happy to be in your company ♪
♪ 它高 高 高 高 ♪
♪ It’s high, high, high, high ♪
♪ 高吹牛 ♪
♪ High cockalorum ♪
♪ 高吹牛 ♪
♪ High cockalorum ♪
♪ 永远的朋友 团结在一起 ♪
♪ Friends forever, sticking together ♪
♪ 高 高 高 高 ♪
♪ High, high, high, high ♪
♪ 高吹牛 ♪
♪ High cockalorum ♪
♪ 嘿,嘿,嘿 ♪
♪ Hey, hey, hey ♪
♪ 我们正在路上 ♪
♪ We’re on our way ♪
♪ 嘿,嘿,嘿 ♪
♪ Hey, hey, hey ♪
♪ 我们已在路上 ♪
♪ We’re on our way ♪
♪ 嘿 嘿 嘿 我们已在 ♪
♪ Hey, hey, hey, we’re on our ♪
♪ 路上 ♪
♪ Way ♪
这一定是某位州长干的
Now, this has got to be one of the governors.
你不是在开玩笑!我知道他!
You’re not kidding! I know him!
我确实在注视着你 汤姆
I did keep an eye on you, Tom.
你用于替别人着想而不是自己
By choosing to plead for others, rather than yourself…
…我现在可以满足你的愿望了
…I can now grant you your own plea.
你可以回去了
You may go back up there.
你要离开我们吗 汤姆?
You gonna leave us, Tom?
这事关那位小姐啊
But there is still the matter of cherchez la femme!
我们不该让他远离小艾莉
We shouldn’t keep him from young Ellie and that.
再见,然后,克劳德
Goodbye, then, Claude.
我再也没见过比你更勇敢的剑士了!
I’ll never meet a braver sword fighter than you!
特伦斯 你可能认为你是一根海藻…
And Terrence, you may think you’re a bit of a seaweed…
…但需要的时候 你会全力以赴
…but when it’s needed, you give your all.
我知道 不是吗?
I do, don’t I?
而你 我的老朋友
And you, me old mate…
一个我永远不会忘记的朋友是奥克尼的运动员
One friend I’ll never forget is Jock of the Orkneys.
回家吧
Get away home.
管粘土在林!
Pipe clay up the lum!
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
“保持你的烟囱清洁 ”
“Keep your chimney clean.”
救援来了!
The relief!
我觉得这很无礼
I thought it was rude.
再见 我的朋友 再见,汤姆
Au revoir, mon ami. Goodbye, Tom.
再见,汤姆 不要忘记我们
Goodbye, Tom. Don’t forget us.
再见,汤姆
Goodbye, Tom.
再见,泰伦斯 祝你好运
Goodbye, Terrence. Good luck.
再见
Goodbye.
再见,汤姆
Au revoir, Tom.
再见!
Goodbye!
啊呀!哈瑟弗庄园!
Blimey! Harthover!
喂?
Hello?
肯定有人在附近
There’s got to be someone about.
在说啥 小混♥蛋♥!
Somebody is about, young jailbait!
谁能想到会再见到这个坏蛋 达米尔?
Who would have thought to see this wretch again, Damiel?
不是我 格兰姆斯先生
Not I, Mr. Grimes.
不是我 还有他的小狗
Not I. And his little pup, as well.
别说话,威尔弗雷德!
Be quiet, Wilfred!
那你们俩怎么没被绞死?
Why aren’t you two hanged, then?
翅膀硬啦 敢跟长辈顶嘴?
Growing up, backanswering the elders and betters?
你一定喝了很多潘趣酒和胆汁
Thou hast got a lot of punch and gall…
…但我很快就会把你追回来的
…but I’ll bring thee back to heel soon enough.
别这么着急 小伙子!
Not so hasty, young fella!
你的主人还要交给你活干呢!
Thy master’s still got work for thee!
去外面待着!
Get outside of that!
再倒点
More?
今晚是上帝派你来的 托马斯
It was Providence what sent thee tonight, Thomas.
因为我们要把哈瑟弗府彻底搜刮干净
For we mean to sweep out Harthover Hall good and proper.
你不是!
You ain’t!
上次之后就不是了!
Not after last time!
他们以为是你干的
They think it was thee.
如果他再惹麻烦 他就会被绞死
If he gets troublesome, he’ll have his neck stretched.
现在,注意
Now, pay attention.
一次尝试之后 他们就不会再期待下一次了
After one try, they won’t expect another.
我们收拾干净 然后就去伦敦
So we clean up, and then we’re away to London.
你会得到你的那份的 托马斯
Thou’ll get thy share, Thomas.
老格莱姆斯从不吝啬
Old Grimes was never stingy…
是吧,达米尔 ?
…was he, Damiel?
是的永远不会吝啬 格莱姆斯先生!
Not ever, Mr. Grimes!
从来没有 格兰姆斯先生
No, never, Mr. Grimes.
现在 把狗给我 从排水管爬上来
Now, give me the dog, and get up the drainpipe.
沿着走
And move along.
到那扇窗户开着的房♥间
And up to that there window what’s open.
然后下楼开门 让我们从这个后门进去
Then go downstairs, and let us in by this here back door.
别想警告任何人
Don’t be thinking of warning anybody.
因为你的小狗在我这儿!
Because I’ve got your little pup here!
如果你跟我们作对 我就拧断它的脖子 你想怎么快就怎么快!
And if you cross us, I’ll break his neck as quick as you like!
动作快点!
Keep moving!
快点
Come on.
快走!
Go on!
管粘土在林!
Pipe clay up the lum!
汤姆!
Tom!
不许动!
Stay exactly where you are!
不许动!
Stay exactly where you are!
我已经说了 亲爱的
I just said that, dear.
我也是 亲爱的 再说一遍
So have I, dear. Say it again.
给我不许动!
Stay exactly where you are!
约翰叔叔就是他!
That’s him, Uncle John!
这就是格兰姆斯先生!
That’s Mr. Grimes!
这次 我相信抓到了真正的小偷
This time, I believe we have the real thieves.
这一次 你逃不掉了!
And this time, you will not escape!
不会逃跑的
Won’t escape?
该死的眼睛
Damn his eyes.
我相信他是对的
I believe he’s right.
啊呀!
Blimey!
特里普太太 你真能干
Mrs. Tripp, you’ve done a splendid job.
坏人直接就地正♥法♥
Quite a transformation.
几乎认不出他
Hardly recognized him.
真好看!
Highly classy!
上面说什么?
What’s it say?
请安静,每一个人
Quiet, please, everyone.
站在你的椅子上 小汤姆 站在你的椅子上
On your chair, young Tom, on your chair.
时间到了 深呼吸
The time has come. Deep breath.
不要害羞 大声说汤姆…
Don’t be shy. Speak up. Now, Tom…
我们想知道你跳进水里后发生了什么
We want to know what happened to you after you jumped into the water.
找不到你的踪影 我们都很难过
We were all so distressed when we could find no trace of you.
现在 你来告诉我们 告诉我们整个故事
Now, you tell us. Tell us the whole story.
有一只龙虾
There was a lobster.
首先 一条鲑鱼 他教我如何游泳
First of all, a salmon. He taught me how to swim.
我们去找水宝宝
And we went to find the water babies.
然后我们遇到了特伦斯 他带我们去了 特伦斯是海马
Then we met Terrence, and he took us to… Terrence was a seahorse.
然后我们被邪恶森林抓住 发现了水宝宝的游乐场
Then we were captured by the evil forest, and found the water babies’ playground…
不知道你怎么想 但我听不懂他在说什么
I don’t know about you, but I can’t understand a word he’s saying.
说实话 肯尼迪夫人 我也不知道 不过话说回来 他是伦敦人
To be honest, Mrs. Kennedy, neither can I, but there again, he’s a Londoner.
总之 克劳德救了我们
Anyway, Claude rescued us.
汤姆 我不禁想到那两个坏蛋
Tom, I can’t help thinking that those two rascals…
…你的头肯定被打了一下!
…must have given you a bit of a clout on the head!
不要紧 不管真假 反正是个好故事
Never mind. True or not true, it was a good story.
但也许这只是一个童话故事 只是有趣和做作
But perhaps it is just a fairy tale, and only fun and pretense.
因此 即使它是真的 我们也一个字也不能相信
Therefore, we mustn’t believe a word of it, even if it’s true.
尽管如此 重要的是
Be that as it may, the important thing is…
亲爱的 最重要的是
The most important thing, dear.
最重要的是
The most important thing…
我没说过吗? 是的,亲爱的
Didn’t I say that? Yes, dear.
最重要的是我们 哈里特夫人和我…
The most important thing is that we, Lady Harriet and I…
…希望你能把哈瑟弗庄园当作自己的家
…want you to treat this good house, Harthover Hall, as your home.
那么,先生
Quite so, sir…
…我向你的朋友发出邀请