Home 同性电影 鲸 The Whale(2022)

鲸 The Whale(2022)

0
鲸 The Whale(2022)

查理一生的挚爱 我的哥哥
The love of Charlie’s life, and my brother.
哦 -耶 哦
Oh. -Yeah. Oh.
直到今天 我父亲都不承认
To this day, my dad won’t admit it.
他告诉所有教员艾伦的死只是…
Told the whole congregation Alan’s death was…
只是一个不幸的意外…
just an unfortunate accident…
直到最后 都在否定他
Denying him to the end.
我知道你不相信我
Look, I know that you don’t trust me.
我认识他的时间也确实不长 但
And I know that I haven’t known him for very long, but
我真的认为上帝把我带到了这儿
I really think that God brought me here,
是因为查理需要我
right when Charlie needs it the most.
我只想救他 仅此… -你听好了!
I just want him to be saved, that’s all… -You listen to me!
他不需要你救!
He doesn’t need saving!
几天后 他大概就死了
In a few days, he’s probably going to be dead,
他真正需要的 是你别再去打扰他
so what he needs is for you to leave him alone.
我是唯一能帮他的人
I’m the only one who can help him.
明白了吗? -丽兹
You understand me? -Liz.
想看会儿莫里秀吗?
You wanna watch some Maury?
听起来不错 对吧?
Sounds good, right?
今晚又要上夜班
Actually, I got another night shift tonight.
我得…
I better, uh…
你晚上没问题吧?
You good for the night?
遥控器放在这
I’ll leave the remote here.
甘比诺披萨!
Gambino’s!
耶 钱再…
Yeah. You can, uh…
钱在邮箱里 东西放在板凳上
Money in the mailbox, leave it on the bench.
耶 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
我是丹
I’m Dan.
什么?
What?
我是说… 我的名字 叫丹
I just… My name, it’s Dan.
我来你这儿好几次了
I’ve been coming here for a while now.
也许你想知道我的名字
Just thought you’d wanna know my name.
查理
Charlie.
嘿 查理
Hey, Charlie.
祝晚安 好吗?
Have a good night, okay?
…的确
…it sure did.
相比其他候选人 大多数爱达荷州共和党人
More Idaho Republicans want to see Senator Ted Cruz
都希望参议员特德·克鲁兹能入住白宫
in the White House than any other candidate.
克鲁兹和唐纳德·特朗普瓜分了
Cruz will split Idaho’s 32 delegates
爱达荷州的32代表
with Donald Trump,
后者是唯一一个票数超过20%的候选人
the only other candidate to clear that 20% threshold.
对于参议员马可·卢比奥来说 这一夜无比失望
It was a disappointing night for Senator Marco Rubio
在举♥行♥初选的四个州中
who failed to win any delegates
他未能赢得任何代表 而…
in the four states that held primaries, while…
这个房♥间很臭
This apartment smells.
这个笔记本很蠢
This notebook is retarded.
我恨所有人
I hate everyone.
这个房♥间很臭
This apartment smells.
这个笔记本很蠢
This notebook is retarded.
我恨所有人
I hate everyone.
但最令我难过的
And I felt saddest of all
是那一遍遍无聊的
when I read the boring chapters
关于鲸鱼的描述
that were only descriptions of whales
因为我知道
because I knew
作者想让我们
that the author
从他的悲伤故事里得到些许喘息
was just trying to save us from his own sad story,
哪怕就那么一会儿
just for a little while.
这个房♥间很臭
This apartment smells.
这个房♥间很臭
This apartment smells.
作者是想让我们从他的悲伤故事里
The author was just trying to save us
得到些许喘息
from his own sad story.
我恨所有人
I hate everyone.
我恨所有人
I hate everyone.
写好了吗?
Do you have it?
快好了
I’m almost done.
你先等等 我马上就好
You can wait while I finish it up,
周四
再打印出来
print it out.
周四
周四
你等的时候
Maybe while you’re waiting,
可以再在在笔记本上写些东西 -天呐
you can write some more in your notebook. -Oh, my God.
你昨天只写了几句话
You’ve only written a couple sentences so far.
能再些点吗?
Can you write more?
我恨你 -当然 毕竟
I kind of hate you. -Yeah. Well,
你恨所有人
you hate everyone.
听着 继续写
Listen, just keep going.
忘了那首诗
Forget about the poem.
想写什么就写什么 想到什么就写什么
Write whatever you want, whatever you’re thinking.
好吧 安静…
Okay. Be quiet, just…
当我和你妈妈结婚时 我正处于一个
You know, I was in a really strange place in my life
奇怪的人生阶段 -我有问你吗?
when I married your mom. -Did I fucking ask?
我只是希望…
I just wish…
对… 对不起
I’m sor… I’m sorry.
我明白你很生气
I understand that you’re angry.
但…
But…
你没必对整个世界都生气
you don’t have to be angry at the whole world.
你只需要对我生气
You can just be angry at me.
好吧 你知道吗?
Okay, you know what?
你不能把我像扔垃圾一样扔掉
You can’t throw me away like a piece of garbage,
然后在八年后又突然想做我父亲
and then suddenly just want to be my dad eight years later.
你为了你男朋友抛弃了我
You left me for your boyfriend.
就是这么简单
It’s that simple.
如果你觉得还有其他原因
And if you’ve been telling yourself anything different,
那就是自欺欺人
then you’re lying to yourself.
但你知道吗? 我很高兴
But you know what? I’m glad.
我很高兴 因为你教会了我一些非常重要的东西
I’m glad, because you taught me something very important.
人都是混♥蛋♥
People are assholes.
大多数人明白这一点时都为时已晚
Most people learn that way too late.
你… 你在我八岁时就教会了我
You… You taught me that when I was eight.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
你本可以…
You know, you could’ve…
什么?
What?
你本可以给我们寄钱的
You could’ve been sending us money.
如果你存的那些钱
If you had all that money saved up,
都是要留给我的话
and wanted to be a part of my life so bad,
你也可以寄给妈妈
you could’ve been sending money to Mom.
我寄了
I did.
我说的不只是抚养费
Yeah, I mean more than just child support.
我寄了
I did.
当我离开你妈妈后 她不想让我再见你
When I left your mom, she did not want me around you.
我希望
I hoped
她最终会改变主意 但她…
that she would change her mind eventually, but she…
你也可以给我打电♥话♥啊
You could have just fucking called me.
一直以来…
All this time, you…
你本可以成为我生活中的一部分
You could have been a part of my life.
艾莉
Ellie.
看着我
Look at me.
谁会希望我成为他们生活中的一部分?
Who would want me to be a part of their life?
我饿了
I’m hungry.
冰箱里有东西 你可以做三明治
There’s some stuff for sandwiches in the fridge.
我会给做一个 但会很小
I’ll make you one, but it’s going to be small.
我只加火鸡肉
And I’m only using turkey,
不加蛋黄酱
and no mayonnaise.
干嘛? -没什么
What? -Nothing.
你是个优秀人 艾莉
You’re an amazing person, Ellie.
我希望你知道你真的非常优秀
I hope you know what an amazing person you are.
我再也找不到一个比你更优秀的女儿
I couldn’t ask for a more incredible daughter.
我现在去打印
I’ll print that out for you now.
耶?
Yeah?
有人吗?
Uh… Hello?

Hi.
进来