Home 同性电影 鲸 The Whale(2022)

鲸 The Whale(2022)

0
鲸 The Whale(2022)

I just thought…
我的家人 朋友
I see all my family, my friends,
他们是那么开心
they’re all just so happy.
我也想像他们一样
I just want to be like that.
那你为什么走了?
So, why’d you leave, then?
我怕自己被逮捕
I was worried I was gonna get arrested.
因为吸大♥麻♥?
For smoking pot?
因为偷窃
For stealing from the mission.
有一天 我扔掉宣传册
One day, I ditched the pamphlets.
挨家挨户上门
I went door-to-door.
开始真正地与人接触
I started actually engaging with people.
终于 我有了那种真正在做事
Finally. I mean, it felt like I was doing something,
在帮助他人的感觉
helping someone.
那天晚上回去后 在传教团会议上
And that night, I went back to the mission meeting,
我把一天做的事告诉了大家
and I told everyone what I did that day,
可杰瑞说 这不是我们的事 伙计
and Jerry was like, That’s not what we do, buddy.
我反驳道 为什么不是?
And I was like, Well, why not?
然后我俩在所有人面前大吵了一顿…
And we got in this huge argument in front of everyone, and…
也就是那一晚 我决定离开
And that night, I decided to leave.
趁所有人睡着后…
And when everyone was asleep, I…
我把团队的钱拿走了
I took the petty cash.
多少钱?
How much?
2436美元
$2,436.

Oh.
耶 哦
Yeah. Oh.
我上了辆公交
I got on a bus.
杰瑞和我父母一遍又一遍地
Jerry and my parents were calling me
给我打电♥话♥
over and over again.
我就把手♥机♥扔了
I just tossed my phone.
不久后 我来了这儿
After a while, I wound up here.
我想着用这笔钱
I thought I could use this money
自己去传教
for my own mission.
哪怕只能感化一个人也行
You know, see my faith save just one person.
可现在钱都快用光了 却…
But now I’m almost out of money. I just…
我不能回家…
I can’t go home, and…
我父母多半要和我断绝关系
My parents probably wanna disown me.
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
你越来越有意思了
You’re more interesting to me now.
艾伦·格兰特
谢谢
Thanks.
所以你想救我爸爸
So, that’s why you wanna save my dad.
妈妈?
Mom?
别大惊小怪 -闭嘴
Don’t freak out. -Shut up.
又是你?
You again?
查理?
Charlie?
查理?
Charlie?
查理?
Charlie?
查理
Charlie.
别在氧气罐旁吸
Not with the oxygen tank.
我会站到窗子那
I’ll stand by the window.
艾莉告诉你她要过来的?
Ellie told you she was coming over?
不 是我
No. I did.
来得也正是时候
And just in time, looks like.
还感觉不舒服吗?
You having any more pain?
身体能动吗?
How easy is it to move?
动不了
Not very.
头晕吗? 是不是感觉分不清方向
Any confusion? Have you felt disoriented,
记不清你在哪或者做过什么?
forgotten where you are or what you’re doing?
我还好吧? -不 你很不好
Am I okay? -No, you’re not okay.
就安♥眠♥药♥来说 你还好
But as far as the sleeping pills, you’re fine.
她应该没给你吃太多
I don’t think she gave you much.
我早就说过
Yeah that’s what I told you.
听着 我曾经也是个暴躁又
You know, I was a very angry,
愚蠢的小屁孩
very stupid little girl once, too,
可但凡你再给他多吃点药…
but if you would’ve given him any more pills than that…
但我没给他吃那么多
Yeah, but I didn’t give him more pills than that,
我只给他吃了两颗 -艾莉?
I gave him two pills. -Ellie?
他给了你多少钱?
How much money did he offer you?
全部? -你怎么知道的?
All of it? -How do you know about the money?
你以为我是白♥痴♥吗?
You think I’m an idiot?
你以为我会相信你来这儿
You think I would believe that you were coming over here
是出于你的善心?
out of the kindness of your heart?
查理可没钱
Charlie doesn’t have any money.
她不知道? -玛丽
She doesn’t know? -Mary.
你觉得他的钱从哪来?
Where do you think all the money
他一直在教课
from his teaching has been going?
艾莉的帐户里
The account for Ellie?
现在有一大笔钱
By now, it has to be huge.
至少十万美元 对吧?
Over $100,000 at least, right?
这不是真的 对吧?
That’s not true, is it?
查理
Charlie.
我们本可以什么都给你买♥♥的
We could have gotten you anything you needed.
专用床 物理治疗师
Special beds, physical therapists,
该死的健康保险!
fucking health insurance!
去年冬天 我的皮卡坏了
Last winter, when my pick-up broke down
我不得不冒着大雪
and I had to walk through the snow
去给你买♥♥东西…
to get your groceries for you…
我提过帮你修车
I offered to get your truck fixed.
但我拒绝了 因为我以为你账户里总共
Yeah, and I refused because I thought you had $700
就700美元 -那些钱都是给艾莉的
in your bank account. -The money is for Ellie.
一直都是
It’s always been for Ellie.
如果真的发生紧急情况
If there was ever any kind of emergency,
我也会把钱给你 -是么?
I would have given you the money. -Would you?
等等
Wait.
妈妈 你休想从我这得到一分钱
Mom, you’re not getting any of my money.
闭嘴 艾莉
Oh, shut up, Ellie.
出去 马上
Leave, right now.
等等
Wait.
艾莉 我知道你不是想害我的…
Ellie, I know you didn’t mean to hurt me. I know you didn’t…
好吧 你听好了
Okay, you know what? Listen to me. Listen.
我不在乎你!
I don’t care about you!
你早点认清这一点
Get that through your fucking skull.
艾莉 求你了 -去死吧!
Ellie, please. -Just fucking die already!
够了!
Enough!
艾莉 你的… 你的文章
Ellie, your… Your essay.
这是篇…
So… It’s…
这是篇非常好的文章!
It’s a really good essay!
天啊 查理
Jesus, Charlie.
有喝的吗?
Do you have anything?
水槽上方
It’s above the sink,
左边的橱柜
the kitchen counter on the left.
另一边
The other one.
我们说好的
Our deal was
等她离开家了再把钱给他
to wait until she’s out of the house to give her the money.
有区别吗?
What’s the difference?
区别是 她才17岁 还在上高中
The difference is she’s 17 and still in high school.
她会把钱拿去纹身 喝酒之类的
She’s gonna spend it on face tattoos or ponies, or something.
她不会去干这些事的
I think that she’s a lot smarter than that.
那么…
So…
你觉得她如何?
How’s it been?
了解下来
Getting to know her.
她棒极了
She’s amazing.
你还是老样子
You still do that.
什么?
What?
那种乐观
That positivity.
烦死了
It’s so annoying.
是你太悲观了
You’re a complete cynic.
我得平衡一下
Just trying to balance us out.
对 这一点我倒是挺怀念的
Yeah. I guess I do miss that.
就这一点
That one thing.
只有这一点?
Just that?