Come on.
他…
Is he…
他还好吗? -不知道
Is he okay? -I don’t know.
我磨了些安♥眠♥药♥ 放在三明治里了
I ground up some Ambien and I put it in his sandwich.
什么?
What?
我只给他吃了两颗 他没事
I only gave him a couple. He’s fine.
我一次可以吃三颗
I can take, like, three at a time.
你从哪儿来的安♥眠♥药♥?
Where did you get Ambien?
我和一个药剂师上过床
I had sex with a pharmacist.
我逗你的
I’m kidding.
我妈吃这玩意儿就跟吃糖一样
Gross. My mom pops them like Tic Tacs.
我不知道他能不能吃安♥眠♥药♥
I don’t know if he should be taking Ambien.
这东西让你紧张了? 只是大♥麻♥而已
Does this make you nervous? ‘Cause it’s just pot.
我吸的又不是冰♥毒♥之类的
It’s not like I’m smoking meth or anything.
我知道大♥麻♥是什么 好吗?
I know. I… I know what pot is, okay?
不对 你所知道的大♥麻♥
No. You only think you know what pot is
都是你♥爸♥妈拿来骗你的玩意儿
because your parents told you a bunch of lies about it.
别 我知道什么是毒品
Don’t. I know what drugs are.
我以前吸过大♥麻♥ -哦 你可真厉害
I’ve smoked pot before. -Ooh. Oh, I’m so impressed.
我没有想让你觉得我厉害
I wasn’t trying to impress you.
所以你没吸过大♥麻♥ -不 我吸过…
You’ve not smoked pot before. Yes, I have. It…
这是件很严肃的事
It was kind of a problem.
这是我这辈听过
That is the stupidest fucking thing
最蠢的话
I’ve ever heard in my entire life.
我当时每天都吸 情况很严重
I was smoking every day. I had a problem.
你是个老烟枪 那是你的爱好
You were a stoner. You had a hobby.
好吧 我得走了 你告诉他我来过…
All right, I’m gonna go. Just tell him I was here and I’ll…
你要是走了 我就把我瓶子里的药全喂给他
If you leave, I’ll feed him the rest of the pills I have in the bottle.
什么? -耶
What? -Yeah.
这里还有二三十颗
There’s, like, 20, 30 more in here.
我把它们磨碎了
I’ll crush them up,
对到水里
I’ll put them in some water,
灌进他喉咙里
and I’ll pour it down his throat.
你不会真的这么做吧?
You wouldn’t actually do that, would you?
坐下
Sit down.
你怎么经常来这儿?
So, why do you keep coming back here?
他需要帮助
He needs help.
他现在需要神的指引
He needs God in his life right now.
这理由也太蠢了
That’s a stupid reason.
你觉得他想和你做♥爱♥吗?
Do you think he wants to have sex with you?
太恶心了 我的天 吸一口
That is so gross, oh, my God. Take a hit.
我不想… -如果你不吸
I don’t want… -If you don’t take a hit,
我就报♥警♥
I’m gonna call the police
说你想强♥奸♥我 快吸
and I’m gonna tell them that you tried to rape me. Take a hit.
你真是不可理喻
I don’t understand you at all.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
这个带汽化功能吗?
Is there a carb on this?
哦 你可真厉害
Ooh, I’m impressed.
我没有想让你觉得我厉害
I wasn’t trying to impress you.
不带汽化功能
There isn’t a carb.
冷静点
Calm down.
你想拿我照片干嘛?
What are you gonna do with that picture?
我要对着它自扣
I’m gonna masturbate to it.
这就是你想让我说的?
Is that what you want me to say?
你个变♥态♥ 再吸一口
You’re a pervert. Take another hit.
听着 我逗你玩呢 好吗?
Look, I’m just fucking with you, all right?
我不会杀任何人
I’m not gonna kill anyone,
不会给警♥察♥说你想强♥奸♥我
I’m not gonna tell anyone that you tried to rape me.
你不会给他喂安♥眠♥药♥?
You’re not going to give him any more Ambien?
不会
No.
你又为什么经常来这儿?
Why do you keep coming back here?
不知道
I don’t know.
如果你真的很恨他 那为什么…
Seriously, if you hate him so much, then why…
我不想再回答问题了
I’m done answering questions now.
我可以再吸一口吗?
Can I take another hit?
这有悖你的信仰
It goes against your religion,
你会成为伪君子
and that makes you a hypocrite.
吸吧
Go ahead.
我真的希望别拍了
I really wish that you wouldn’t do that.
我知道 你刚才说过
Yeah, I know. I heard you the first time.
你觉得我有魅力吗?
Do you find me attractive?
当然我不是说我喜欢你
Because I’m not attracted to you at all,
先申明一下
just to let you know.
我不是故意刻薄
I’m not trying to be mean or anything.
我只是觉得你长得并不好看
I just don’t think you’re very good-looking,
也不风趣
or interesting.
也不聪明
Or intelligent.
我的天 成熟点
Oh, my God, grow up.
也许有人会觉得你有魅力
Maybe someone else finds you attractive.
也许我爸就觉得你有魅力
Maybe my dad finds you attractive.
我真的希望你… -要整你
I really wish you… -You know, it is so easy
真的太容易了
to make you uncomfortable.
我说的是实话… 挺不幸的
It’s honestly… It’s a little sad.
剩下的都归你
You can cash that out.
我父母要是知道
If my parents knew I was getting high,
我在传教时吸毒的话…
getting high while out witnessing for the church…
你不是新生会的
You’re not from New Life.
什么?
What?
有个低年级的孩子去过那
There’s a kid in the grade below me who goes there.
他说教会从去年起
He told me that they stopped doing
就已经不做上门服务了
door-to-door stuff last year
一个女教士上门传教
when some woman was out preaching or whatever,
结果一个男的一♥丝♥不♥挂♥开了门
and a guy answered the door with no clothes on.
我得走了 -你到底是谁?
I gotta go. -Who are you, really?
快告诉我!
Come on, just tell me!
你关心这个干嘛? -因为我觉得
Why do you care? -Because I think we have
我们能成为好朋友
a blossoming friendship.
你在骗我
You’re just messing with me.
我没有
No, I’m not.
你会告诉其他人吗?
You’re not going to tell anyone?
我会告诉谁?
Who am I gonna tell?
我曾是个教团成员
I was on a mission.
滑铁卢教会下的一个团体
With a group from my church, back in Waterloo,
我家那 位于爱荷华州
my hometown in Iowa.
我父亲发现我在抽大♥麻♥后
When my dad caught me smoking pot,
觉得教团能让我改过自新
he thought a mission would be a good idea.
但可事实是 我让他丢尽了脸
I mean, the truth is, he’s just embarrassed by me
他想找个理由打发我走
and wanted me gone for a while.
然后 我就走了
Anyway, I just left.
但我♥干♥不下去
I couldn’t do it anymore.
为什么?
Why?
教团负责人
The mission leader,
这家伙 杰瑞
this guy, Jerry,
他唯一叫我们做的事就是站在角落里
all he had us doing was standing on corners
给人发手册
and handing out pamphlets.
每天一结束 他就说
The end of each day, he’d be like,
看 我们又帮了好多人 但…
Look how many people we’re helping, but…
我试着和他谈过
I tried to talk to him
想换一种方式
about different ways we can minister.
一种真正可以帮到别人的方式 但…
I mean, different ways that we could actually help people. But…
你会发现他对自己的信仰
You could just tell that he didn’t need to earn
根本不关心
or prove his faith at all.
不久后我开始思考 我有真的在帮别人吗?
After a while, I was just, like, Am I really helping?
不 你们没有
No. You were not.
耶 我也这么认为
Yeah, I started to feel that way, too.
我不是这个意思
I don’t feel that way,
我是说你们本来就没在帮人
I know that you weren’t helping people.
叫别人信仰上帝
It doesn’t help people to tell them
根本帮不了他们
that they should believe in God.
这算哪门子帮助?
Why would that help people?
我只是在想…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!