让他们滚
Get them out of here!
我们认定你和铁路公♥司♥要为这次大屠♥杀♥负责
We’re holding you and your whole damn railroad responsible for this carnage!
-本森先生… -无辜的人死去
-Mr. Benson… -Innocent people are dead!
妇女们受伤和死亡 是因为你们把这镇子当成了战场
Women dying and mangled because you used our town as a battlefield!
你要赔偿 铁路公♥司♥要赔偿我们的流血损失
You’re going to pay! The railroad is going to pay for our loss of blood!
我们在抓捕一帮罪犯
We were trying to catch a band of outlaws!
是你把他们引来的
You lured that gang in here!
几周来铁路公♥司♥一直在泄露一大笔薪水的事
The railroad has been blabbing their mouth about a big payload for weeks!
我们代表着法律
We represent the law!
派克 是你吗?
Pike, is that you?
我能骑马 派克
I can ride, Pike.
我骑得动
I can ride.
我看不见了 不过我能骑得动
I can’t see, but I can ride.
上帝啊
God!

No!
我骑不动了
I can’t ride.
结束吧
Finish it.
你们是想继续前进 还是留下来给他办个…
You boys want to move on, or stay and give him…
体面的葬礼?
a decent burial?
他是个好人
He was a good man.
我们该葬了他
I think we ought to bury him.
他死了
He’s dead!
他在那边会有很多好人作陪
He’s got a lot of good men back there to keep him company!
太他妈多了
Too damn many!
我认为伙计们是对的
I think the boys are right.
我想对那些亲爱的逝者说几句话
I’d like to say a few words for the dear, dead departed.
也许再唱几首圣歌♥
Maybe a few hymns’d be in order!
然后和唱诗班…
Followed by a church supper…
共进教堂晚餐
with a choir!
你们俩都疯了
You crazy bastards, both of you!
主教 恩斯乔姆 哥奇兄弟
Bishop, Engstrom, the Gorch brothers!
总共值4500块 而你们却让他们从眼皮底下跑了
Amounts to a total of $4,500 and you let them ride out on you!
把你们杀的那些人的价钱…
When the hard-money value of the men you killed…
减去我的佣金 剩下的加起来才500块
less my commission, adds up to $500!
只要杀了其中之一 你们就不仅与公♥司♥清了帐
Any one of those pelts would’ve not only cleared you with the company…
而且还会有大把钱来花
but given you a bundle of money to raise hell with!
下次我们会做得更好
We’ll do better next time!
一切照你说的办
We’ll do anything you say,
不过我们会感激你给点今晚的酒钱
but we sure would appreciate liquor money for tonight.
今晚分文没有 10分钟内去追他们
There won’t be any tonight! You go after them in ten minutes!
去抓他们 抓到派克你们就发财了
Get them! Get Pike and you’ll be rich!
如果你们当中有人想退出
If one of you tries to quit on me…
我将悬赏1000块…
I’ll pay a bonus of $1,000…
给杀他的人
to the man that kills him!
那就赶紧收拾吧
Let’s pack it up then!
-哈利根先生 -我为什么要让你跟他们一起去?
-Mr. Harrigan. -Why should I let you go with them?
这事已经谈过了
We’ve been over that.
你也许会逃跑
You might run off with them.
甚至会再入他们的伙 你喜欢干这个 对吧?
Might even join them again. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?
我喜欢的和我需要的是两码事
What I like and what I need are two different things.
听着 哈利根先生
Listen, Mr. Harrigan.
我不想再回监狱了 永远也不
I don’t want to go back to prison, never again.
不过得用我的法子 我需要一些好帮手
But it’s got to be my way! I need some good men!
你都瞧见了今天上午发生的事
You saw what happened out there this morning!
物尽所用吧 并且保证这种事不再发生
You’ll use what you have and you’ll see to it that it doesn’t happen again…
否则我保证让你在狱中渡过余生
or I’ll see you spend the rest of your life behind bars.
敢跑的话 我会追杀你 他们也会
Try to run, I’ll be after you and so will they.
我发誓
I gave you my word.
算不算数等着瞧
Well, we’ll see what it’s worth!
6分钟
Six minutes.
告诉我 哈利根先生 坐享其成的…
Tell me, Mr. Harrigan, how does it feel…
感觉如何?
getting paid for it?
雇佣杀手
Getting paid to sit back and hire your killings
自己却躲在法律保护伞下面坐享其成?
with the law’s arms around you?
你的感觉咋就这么好呢?
How’s it feel to be so goddamn right?
很好
Good.
你这个肮脏的狗崽子
You dirty son of a bitch!
你有30天时间去抓派克 否则30天后回犹马监狱
You’ve got 30 days to get Pike or 30 days back to Yuma.
你是我的领头羊 桑顿先生
You’re my Judas goat, Mr. Thornton.
我要他们一个不拉地回来 头耷拉在马鞍上
I want all of them back here, head down over a saddle.
30天抓到派克 否则30天后回犹马监狱
Thirty days to get Pike or 30 days back to Yuma.
没见过这么美的地方
I don’t see nothing so lindo about it.
就我所知 跟德州差不多
Just looks like more of Texas as far as I’m concerned.
你可真没眼光
You have no eyes.
还有半小时天就黑了 我们走
Got a half-hour of light. Let’s go.
你好 小家伙
Hello, little fella.
-其他人… -他们不来了
-Them other fellas… -They’re not coming!
-都不来了? -嗯
-None of them? -No.
不过我都给他们准备好了马和鞍
But I got horses and saddles for them.
我们需要 他们不需要了
We’ll need them, they won’t.
说说分钱的事吧
Now, about the sharing up.
照老规矩
The sharing up will be the same as always.
我和泰克特认为他不应该平分
Well, me and Tector don’t think that he ought to get the same amount.
他还是个雏
He’s just starting out,
而这是我和泰克特在新地盘上的开张大吉
and this is mine and Tector’s opening for a new territory.
说得对
That’s right.
我觉得给老山羊看马的那份…
And I figure a share to that old goat for watching them horses…
也太多了
is damn sure a share too much.
因此 我们决定…
So, we decided…
这样做不公平
it ain’t fair.
如果你们俩不喜欢平分
If you two boys don’t like equal shares,
为何不干脆全拿走?
why in the hell don’t you just take all of it?
怎么不吭声了 你们这些该死的废物
Well, why don’t you answer me, you damned, yellow-livered trash?
派克 你非常清楚…
Now, Pike, you know damn well…
要么我是老大 要么立即散伙
I don’t know a damned thing except that
别的我一概不清楚
I either lead this bunch or end it right now.
好吧
All right.
那就照你说的平分吧
We divide it up just like you say.
小鸡儿 小鸡儿…
Chick, chick, chick, chick.
银圈
Silver rings.
银圈个屁 是垫圈 靠
Silver rings, your butt! Them’s washers! Damn!
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
垫圈
Washers!
垫圈
Washers!
我们从那镇子里杀出一条血路就是为了这一文不值的钢圈
We shot our way out of that town for a dollar’s worth of steel holes!
他们设好了圈套
They set it up!
他们? “他们”究竟是谁?
They? Who in the hell is “they”?
“他们”?
“They?”
“他们”正是既平凡又奇特的”他们”
Why, “they” is just plain and fancy “they.”
这就是”他们”
That’s who “they” is.
他们逮住你们尾巴了吧? 在上面绑个铁皮罐
Caught you, didn’t they? Tied a tin can to your tail!
引你们进去 再把你们杀光
Led you in and waltzed you out again!
天哪 多棒的一队人马
Oh, my, what a bunch!
威猛硬汉
Big tough one!
给你们一捧垫圈 冲你们这些废物叫好
Here you are with a handful of holes, a thumb up your ass…
再送你们一个伴随终生的大笑话
and a big grin to pass the time of day with.
“他们”
“They!”
“他们”究竟是谁?
Who the hell is “they”?
铁路公♥司♥的人
Railroad men.
赏金猎人
Bounty hunters.
迪克·桑顿
Deke Thornton.
迪克·桑顿?
Deke Thornton?
他是其中之一?
He was one of them?
你怎么会不知道呢?
How the hell come you didn’t know that?
嗨 美♥国♥佬♥
Hey, gringo.
我的银子归你了
You can have my silver.
得了吧 美♥国♥佬♥ 别杀我
Come on, gringo, don’t kill me.
银子全归你
You can have the silver.
但是别杀我
But don’t kill me.
求你了
Please?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!