继续呀…
Go on…
试试看
go for it.
散开
Fall apart.
慢慢来 伙计们
Walk softly, boys.
下一步去哪?
What’s our next move?
阿加·维德离得最近
I figure Agua Verde is the closest.
也许要走三天
Three days, maybe.
打听点消息 再去边境
We’ll get the news and drift to the border.
也许是薪水 也许是银行
Maybe a payroll, maybe a bank.
也许是那该死的铁路公♥司♥
Maybe that damn railroad!
你说的铁路公♥司♥肯定更难下手了
That damn railroad you’re talking about sure as hell ain’t getting no easier.
你们的体力也不如从前了
And you boys ain’t getting any younger, either.
我们得开始不依赖枪来考虑事情
We gotta start thinking beyond our guns.
那种日子很快就要到头了
Those days are closing fast.
你所有的计划的和商量差点让我们…
All your fancy planning and talking damn near got us shot to pieces…
死在几袋可恶的垫圈上
over a few lousy bags of washers.
这本是我和泰克特去南方前的
Well, this was going to be me and Tector’s last job
最后一单买♥♥卖♥♥
before we quit and headed south!
准备这件事让我们花光了所有时间和金钱
We spent all our time and money getting ready for this!
在我花钱做准备的时候
You spent all your time and money running whores in Hondo…
你们却把时间和金钱花在了本州岛妓♥女♥的身上
while I spent my stake setting it up!
见鬼 我该去嫖♥妓♥ 而不是偷军马
Hell, I should have been running whores instead of stealing army horses!
你做计划的时候
While you was doing all that planning…
我和泰克特叫了两个妓♥女♥来服侍
me and Tector was getting our bell rope pulled by two…
要知道 是两个本州岛的妓♥女♥啊
two, mind you, Hondo whores!
那时派克正在做垫圈的梦呢
And Pike was dreaming of washers!
他是的
He was.
你和妓♥女♥在…
You were matching whores…
串搞
in tandem!
什么意思?
What’s that?
一个跟在另一个后面
That’s one behind the other.
没错 我们正是如此
That’s right! That’s what we was doing!
桑顿先生?
Mr. Thornton?
你和派克一起干过
You rode with Pike.
我们要对付的是什么样的人?
What kind of man are we up against?
最棒的
The best.
从未被抓过
He never got caught.
这本是我最后一笔买♥♥卖♥♥
This was going to be my last.
不会比这做得更好了
Ain’t getting around any better.
我想漂亮地干上一笔 然后就收手
I’d like to make one good score and back off.
干完什么再收手?
Back off to what?
你脑子里有没有想法?
Have you got anything lined up?
潘兴将军沿边界均部署了军队
Pershing’s got troops spread out all along the border.
每位驻军都要拿军饷
Every one of those garrisons are gonna be getting a payroll.
这种消息很难搞到
That kind of information is kind of hard to come by.
我可没说很容易 不过应该搞得到
I didn’t say it’s going to be easy, but it can be done.
他在等着我们自投罗网呢
He’ll be waiting for us.
靠别的办法我发不了财
I wouldn’t have it any other way.
派克 我们走
Come on, Pike, let’s go.
看样子你已经神魂颠倒了
You sound like you’re all caught up.
至少我还清楚我们在温柔乡里呆过头了
Caught up enough to know we’ve overstayed our welcome.
你到底是怎么了?
What the hell’s the matter with you?
我们有大把钱花 也了无牵挂
We’ve got plenty of money to spend, and not a worry in the world.
他们不会到自家后院来找我们的
They’re not going to look for us in their own backyard.
你怎么会如此确信?
How can you be so damn sure?
确信是我的本事
Being sure is my business.
确信是我的本事
Being sure is my business.
-等一下 -别紧张
-Hold it! -Relax.
我们订的香槟而已
It’s just some champagne we ordered.
别紧张 我们订的香槟而已
Relax. It’s just some champagne we ordered.
确信是我的本事
Being sure is my business.
抓到他没有?
Did you get him?
没有 那个杂种跑了
No, the bastard got away.
靠 你肯定让那家铁路公♥司♥吃过亏
Damn, you sure must have hurt that railroad.
他们花了很多钱来设那个埋伏
They spent a lot of money setting up that ambush.
我同他们打过交道
I caught up with them.
有过两三次
Two or three times.
有个家伙叫哈利根
There was a man named Harrigan.
过去他有一套自己的行事方法
He used to have a way of doing things.
我逼得他作出了改变
I made him change his ways.
有太多太多的人…
And a hell of a lot of people…
就是不能容忍♥犯错
that just can’t stand to be wrong.
傲慢
Pride.
而且他们耿耿于怀
And they can’t forget it.
傲慢导致犯错 否则就要从中学到教训
That pride, being wrong, or learn by it.
我们又如何 派克?
How about us, Pike?
你认为我们…
You reckon we learned…
从今天的错误中学到教训了吗?
being wrong today?
上帝啊 但愿我们学到了
I sure hope to God we did.
很烫
Them’s hot.

Damn!
你究竟是从哪里把他找来的?
Where in the hell did you ever find him?
他跟桑顿和我一起干过
He used to run with Thornton and me.
一起杀过人 还干过别的
Did his share of killing, and more.
在兰奇一带
Around Langtry.
嗯 只是他现在改用咖啡杯杀人了
Yeah, only now he does his killing with a coffee cup.
派克
Pike…
靠别的办法我也发不了财
I wouldn’t have it any other way either.
留神 伙计们
Watch out, boys!
继续走 别急
Go on, easy.
小心 泰克特
Watch it, Tector!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
That goddamned son of a bitch!
把马拉起来
Get those horses up!
这是怎么…
What the hell is going…
该死的老混♥蛋♥
Damned old punk! Bastard!
快起来 到那边去 靠
Get up now! Get up there, goddamn it!
到这边来
Get over here!
你到底是怎么了 老头子?
What in the hell’s the matter with you, old man?
放了他
Leave him alone!
他会把我们全害死的 我要废了他
He’s going to get us all killed! I’m going to get rid of him.
你谁也不能动
You’re not getting rid of anybody!
我们要同舟共济 跟过去一样
We’re gonna stick together, like it used to be.
跟人合作 你就要坚持下去
When you side with a man, you stay with him.
如果做不到 你就跟禽兽一样
And if you can’t do that, you’re like some animal!
你完蛋了
You’re finished!
我们完蛋了 全部完蛋了
We’re finished! All of us!
上马
Mount up.
看来派克兄弟需要帮助 莱尔兄弟
Appears Brother Pike needs help, Brother Lyle.
派克兄弟和老头子塞克斯…
That Brother Pike and the old man Sykes…
让我怀疑是否到了…
makes a man wonder if it ain’t time…
收拾行囊 另起炉灶的时候
to pick up his chips and find another game.
连马都上不去…
How in the hell are you going to side anybody…
你怎么跟人合作?
when you can’t even get on your horse?
那个同舟共济的说法非常好
That was a mighty fine talk you gave the boys back there about sticking together.
那个哥奇差点杀了我
That Gorch came near killing me.
或者是我杀了他
Or me him.
没必要带上我这种老糊涂
Damned old fool like me’s not worth taking along!
我们要有始有终
We started together, we’ll end it together.
老天 我也是这么想的
By God, that’s the way I see it.
我做人一向如此
That’s the way it’s always been with me.
迪克的事我很难过
Sorry about Deke.
没想到他会是这种人
I never figured him that way.
话说回来 在斯达巴克…
Say, back there in Starbuck…
我的小子干得怎样?
how did my boy do?
你的小子?
Your boy?
疯子李?
Crazy Lee?
是的 C.L. 克拉伦斯·李
Yes, C.L., Clarence Lee.
我女儿的儿子 脑瓜不太灵 但是个好小子
My daughter’s boy. Not too bright, but a good boy.
我现在就杀了他们? 我现在就杀了他们?
I kill them now? I kill them now?
不 你看住他们就是了
No, you just hold them here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!