派克 瞧瞧这玩意
Pike, take a look at this.
你会操作吗?
Think you can handle that?
不了解 不过我肯定要学的
What I don’t know about, I sure as hell am going to learn.
我的人♥民♥到这来取枪
My people are here for their guns.
放哨时你跑哪里去了?
Where the hell were you when you were supposed to be guarding us.
我没听见动静 更没看见他们
I never heard them, didn’t even see them.
他们表示道歉 并请你原谅他们的不信任
They apologize and ask you to forgive them for their lack of trust.
不过惟有小心翼翼 他们才能活到今天
But only by caution do they remain alive.
跟他们说不要弄断导火索
Tell them not to break that fuse.
这些人来自你的村庄?
These people from your village?
他们也是村庄的一部份 但不是打那来的
They are part of the village, but not from it.
他们是本地土著 这些山都是他们的
They are puro Indio and these mountains belong to them.
我要说这些人知道如何处理自己的事情
I’d say those fellows know how to handle themselves.
他们和阿帕奇部落打了一千年 这的确是学习的好方法
They’ve been fighting Apaches for 1,000 years. That’s a sure way to learn.
如果他们获得武装和正确领导
If they ever get armed, with good leaders,
整个国家将化为乌有
this whole country will go up in smoke.
会的 孩子 会的
That it will, son. That it will.
他们恶耍了我们 主教先生
They made damn fools out of us, Mr. Bishop.
人若怕被割喉
Getting so a fella can’t sleep with both eyes closed…
睡觉就不踏实
for fear of getting his throat cut.
你跑哪里去了?
Where in the hell were you?
听我说 莱尔
Now, you listen to me, Lyle.
如果你能不时起来帮帮忙
If you got up off your ass and helped once in a while…
我就不至于如此轻易就擒
I wouldn’t have got caught near so easy.
如果有新的枪枝弹♥药♥ 这种情况根本就不会发生
With the new guns and ammunition, this could never have happened.
让马儿转过来 老头子
Swing your leaders wide, old man!
带过来
Bring them on!
来吧 马儿
Come on, horse!
-停下 -哇 看哪
-Hold up! -Whoa there!
马帕奇的人?
Mapache’s?
希望不是维拉的人
Let’s just hope they don’t belong to Villa.
我们是朋友
We are friends.
我们是马帕奇将军派来的
We are from el General Mapache.
叫前面那小子过来
Tell the one out in front to come over here.
就他一个
Alone.
我来也
I am coming.
我是你们的朋友 记得吗?
I am your friend, remember?
我们是朋友 大家都是
We are friends. All of us.
我给你们带来了将军的慈爱和情义
I bring you love and affection from el General.
你们把枪带来了吧?
You bring the guns with you?
你们的行为是多么勇敢
What bravery you have done!
我要护送你们去见将军
I am to escort you to the General.
-叫他靠近点 -我听见了
-Tell him to come closer. -I hear.
我来也 我的朋友
I am coming, my friend.
认得这个吗?
You know what this is?
有任何问题 将军就一无所获
Any trouble, no guns for the General.
非常聪明
Very smart!
你们这些该死的美♥国♥佬♥非常聪明
That’s very smart for you damn gringos.
所以谁也抢不到枪
So nobody can rob the guns.
没人可以
Nobody.
我不怕 他们也不怕
I am not afraid. They are not afraid.
炸了马车 你也会被炸死 否则很快也会被我们杀死
You blow up the wagon, you die. Or we kill you pretty soon.
-但我们是朋友 -给他们点颜色瞧瞧 伙计们
-But we are amigos. -Show them, boys.
开球了 泰克特
Start the ball, Tector.
请剪断导火索
Please, cut the fuse.

Please.
将军在阿加·维德等着见你们
El General waits in Agua Verde to meet with you.
告诉将军 明天我们派人去那儿交易
Tell the General one of us will be there to trade tomorrow.
有任何问题 枪就没了
Any trouble, no guns.
该死的美♥国♥佬♥
Damn gringos!
把它们拉上去 弗莱迪 拉过来
Get them up there, Freddie! Pull them over!
枪带来了吗?
You bring the guns?
放心吧 枪在我们手里
Don’t worry, we’ve got them.
藏起来了
Hidden.
拿到我那份价值2500块的金币之后
When I get my share of the gold, $2,500 worth…
我就告诉你四个箱子的位置
I’ll tell you where four cases are.
其余人在后面的马车旁等着我
The others are waiting for me back at the wagon.
如果我没有很快露面 他们就会引爆它
If I don’t show up pretty quick, they’ll blow it.
安排得非常巧妙 是吧? 你耍我
You fix it goddamn good, no? You fooled me.
我们的会计马上会付钱给你
Our accountant will pay you immediately.
我们几时拿到枪?
When do we get our guns?
我越快回去 你就会越快拿到下一批
The quicker I get back, the quicker you get the next load.
打开它
Open it up.
沿着河谷往上大约两哩
Up the arroyo, about two miles…
你会找到三箱来♥福♥枪♥…
you’ll find three cases of rifles…
和一箱弹♥药♥ 藏在灌木丛里
and one case of ammunition hidden in the bush behind them.
我知道你们有机关枪
I understand you have a machine gun.
合同要求的是16箱来♥福♥枪♥…
Our contract called for 16 cases of rifles…
及弹♥药♥ 价值一万元
and ammunition for $10,000.
不包括机关枪
Not a machine gun.
这是我们献给将军的礼物
That’s our present to the General.
美♥国♥佬♥ 与马帕奇并肩战斗吧
Gringo, you fight with Mapache…
我会考虑的
I’ll think about it.
万一他找不到军♥火♥…
In case he don’t find them…
走吧 我相信他
Go. I trust him.
-你怎么不去搅拌点食物? -你怎么不去死?
-Why the hell don’t you stir up some grub? -Why don’t you go to hell?

Shit!
该死的
Damn it!
该死的 派克一定是从石头下面把你找来的
Damn it, Pike must’ve found you under a rock.
你想抽我吗?
You gonna whip me?

Nope.
不过你最好别希望…
But you better just hope I don’t get riled enough…
完事后我一怒之下跟你没完
to start dogging you when this is over.
你压根就没有放倒我的机会 老头子
You’re not going to get a chance to dry gulch me, old man.
走着瞧吧
We’ll see.
走着瞧吧
We’ll see.
派克来了
Pike’s coming!
他得手了 带着金币
He’s got it. Carrying gold.
有问题吗?
Any trouble?
就是这金币怪沉的
Just from carrying this weight.
-派克 下一批让我去 -好的
-Pike, I want to go next. -All right.
你和你兄弟送下一批货 带上机关枪
You and your brother take the next load, along with the machine gun.
然后是安吉尔和达奇 弗莱迪 你跟着他们把马牵来
Then Angel and Dutch. Freddie, you follow and pick up the pack horses.
它必须放在三脚架上
It must be mounted on a tripod!
它必须放在三脚架上
It must be mounted on a tripod!
一群疯子
Crazy bastards!
把它放到三脚架上
Put it on the tripod!
最后一批我们带来了 将军
We brought the last of it, General.
在河谷的源头 马车里
At the head of the arroyo, in the wagon.
马车给你 马匹我们带走
You can have the wagon, we’ll take the horses.
你们从火车上一共拿了多少箱?
How many cases did you take from the train?
十六箱来♥福♥枪♥ 路上丢了一箱
Sixteen cases of rifles. We lost one on the trail.
是他偷的
He stole it.
他杀的那个女孩的母亲跟我这么说
The mother of the girl he killed told me so.
在这里多呆无益
Well, I’m wasting time here.
他是个贼 你来料理他
He’s a thief. You take care of him.
他很有种
Well, he had guts.
幸亏他没开口
We’re just lucky he didn’t talk.
他始终都做得很称职
He played his string right out to the end.
她妈妈告发了他 像犹大一样
Her own mama turned him in like some kind of a Judas.
塞克斯说我们该去搭救他
Sykes says we ought to go after him.
如何搭救? 他们有枪和两百号♥人
How in the hell are we gonna do that? They got guns and 200 men.
没办法
No way.
根本没办法
No way at all.
是塞克斯吗?
Is that Sykes?
马帕奇
Mapache!
桑顿
Thornton.
我打中他了
I got him.
他们打中弗莱迪了
They got Freddie.
看样子他伤得很重
Looks like he’s hit pretty bad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!