我觉得让大家分享一下
I thought it might be a nice thing
我们的文化遗产是件好事
if the lads here shared a bit of our cultural heritage.
现在听着 别让我自找麻烦
Now, listen, don’t you leave me pissing into t’wind,
来吧 别找借口
lads. Come on, no excuses.
站稳了
Nice and steady.
那么…
So…
1958年2月6日
-你能歇会儿吗 -哈里…
-Give it a rest, will you? -Oh, Harry…
你那么暴躁是因为昨晚输光了吧
You’re only grumpy because we skinned you last night, mate.
他们的牌被动了手脚
Them cards were rigged.
-那是犯规的 -昨晚在走廊爬行的是你吗科尔曼
-Oh, that’s foul. -Was it you I caught creeping down the corridors, Colman?
闭嘴
Hey, shut up about it.
-为什么 -大家把鞋放在外面晾着
-Why? -All them shoes folk had put outside were for shining.
他就去乱换
He was going up the corridor swapping ’em.
-直到他发现有一双是头儿的 -是的
-Till he realised one pair belonged to the boss. -Yeah.
花了一整晚 找出哪些被我弄乱了并放回原处
Spent the night trying to work out what I’d nicked and from
搞得我精疲力竭
where and putting them back. I’m exhausted.
你是个白♥痴♥
You’re an eejit.
女士们先生们 我们将要在慕尼黑机场着陆
Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to land in Munich Airport,
进行短暂停留为飞机加油
where we will make a brief stop to refuel the aircraft
然后继续飞往曼彻斯特
before continuing on to Manchester.
请大家系好安全带
So can I ask you at this time to all fasten your seatbelts
准备着陆 谢谢
and prepare for landing. Thank you.
妈的 表坏了
Bloody watch is broke.
套上滑雪板 孩子们
Get your skis on, boys!
他们说这里是慕尼黑还是西伯利亚
Did they say it were Munich or Siberia, lads?
对于你来说汤米 欧冠已经结束了
For you, Tommy, ze European Cup is over!
别忘了我们在什么国家
Oi, remember what country we’re in now.
科尔曼 我能赢你
Oi, Colman, I’ll have you for that!
放马过来 佩格
Come on, then, Peggy.
-爆头佩格 -好了 你们快进去吧
-On the head, Peggy. -Come on, you lot, get inside.
照这个速度 看起来我们要坐火车回去了
Looks like we’ll be getting the train home at this rate, boys.
真好笑
That’ll be a laugh
至少我们能把格雷格剩下的工资给骗走
At least we can sting Greggy out the rest of his wages.
你可以试试
You can try.
坐火车来不及 伙计
The train won’t get us home in time, lads.
我们会被扣分
We’d have points deducted.
他们不会这么做的 不见得会
They wouldn’t do that. Not really.
是因为我 还是这茶真的很难喝
Is it me or does this tea taste off?
那是因为这是咖啡 你这个智障
That’s because it’s coffee, you wassock.
叫大家集♥合♥
Round up the boys.
好了 飞机准备好了 准备登机了
OK, plane’s ready, boys. Let’s be having you.
走吧孩子们
Come on, boys, let’s go.
快点
Hurry up!
-我们迟了 -我知道
-We’re late. -I know.
-你怎么又拿到三张A -运气和技巧兼具
-How do you get three aces again? -Luck of the draw, skill of the player.
我觉得你把牌藏袖子里了吧
I think you’ve got ’em up your sleeve.
要起飞了
Here we go.
-我们在减速吗 -什么…
-Are we slowing down? -Oh, what…
抱歉 女士们先生们 飞机出现一点技术故障
Apologies, ladies and gentlemen. A small technical problem.
我们必须停止起飞
We’ve had to abort take-off.
飞机将返回跑道重新尝试起飞
We’re going to return to the top of the runway and make another attempt.
你觉得他们需要我们出去推一把吗
Do you think they need us to go out and give it a push?
-或者在慕尼黑小镇呆一晚 -我们会马上起飞的
-Or do we get a night out on Munich town? -We’ll be off again in a minute.
否则伯特会让你们绕着跑道跑圈
If not, Bert will have you doing circuits round the runway.
跑到把昨晚喝的酒都吐出来
Run off last night’s booze, boys.
老天
Crikey, Moses.
抱歉 飞机出现一些技术故障
I’m sorry, we’re having a few technical difficulties,
大家需要返回候机楼等候
so I’m afraid we’re going to have to return to the terminal
我们要对飞机进行检查
and disembark while we take a look.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
没事吧
All OK?
只是发封电报给女朋友
Just a telegram to my landlady.
怕她担心
She worries.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生 机师说可以再次尝试起飞了
Gentlemen, the pilot says it’s safe to make another attempt.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
好了 大家回飞机吧
All right, lads, back on the plane.
快点 回飞机了
Come on, back on the plane!
很快就回家了
Soon be home.
头儿
Boss?
你没事吧
You all right?
琼斯
Jonesy.
对不起伙计们 我有点不舒服
I’m sorry, lads, I’m…I’m just not feeling good about this.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我去后排坐 他们说那儿更安全
I’m going to sit at the back. They reckon it’s safer back there.
-他们是谁 -来吧 科尔曼
-Who’s they? -Come on, Colman.
-你也来吗 博比 -好吧
-You coming, Bobby? -Er…aye.
能系好安全带吗先生
Can you put your seatbelt on, please, sir?
先生能坐下吗
Sir, can you sit down, please, sir?
-就坐那儿吧 博比 一会儿见 -请坐下
-You’re grand where you are, Bobby. See you in a bit. -Sit down, please.
我们要他妈的死在这儿了
We’re going to get ourselves fucking killed here.
我们要死在德国 却他妈的不会说德语
We’ll die in Germany and don’t even speak bloody German!
我们起飞了吗
Are we even in the air?
我们没有在这起飞
We’re not taking off here!
博比 你还好吗
Bobby! You all right?
-是的 应该是 -是吗 没事吗
-Aye, I think so. -Yeah? All right?
就是好冷 太冷了
I’m just cold. I’m so cold.
-你没事 你很健康 -好的
-You’re all right. You’re on your feet! -OK.
你要尽量帮忙 好吗
You need to try and help, son. All right?
其他人在哪 你知道吗
Where are the others? Do you know?
我在飞机外找到一些人 这里有一对母子
I got some out the plane. There’s a woman and a baby.
我需要你的帮助
I need you to look and help!
寻找并帮忙
Look and help!
你没事吧
You OK? Yeah?
博比 帮我救头儿
Bobby! Help me with the boss.
他的腿不行了
It’s his legs.
快点
Hurry up!
博比 我们要扶他起来 扶他上车
Bobby, we have to get him upright. Into the van.
快开门
Get the doors open!
这是运煤车 我们需要救护车
It’s a coal van. We need ambulances!
必须要 扶他进去
It’ll have to do. Get him in!
好了 开车吧 快点
Right, start the van. Come on!
博比
Bobby!
我拖着他走了差不多20码
I dragged him about 20 yards.
还有更多人
There were more.
还有更多人…我帮不上忙的
There were more I…I couldn’t help.
但是你把他们救出来了
You got them out, though.
你回去把他们都救出来了
You went back in and you got them out.
还有很多人 博比
There were so many of ’em, Bobby.
-你叫什么名字 -罗伯特·查尔顿
-What’s your name? -Robert Charlton.
-你的住址 -你为什么做这些
-And your address? -Why are you doing this?
我来自英国领♥事♥馆♥
I’m from the British Consulate.
我被要求确认幸存者身份
I’ve been asked to identify survivors
这样我们可以确定损失的程度
so as we can ascertain the…the extent of our losses.
查尔顿先生
Mr Charlton?
查尔顿先生
Mr Charlton!
查尔顿先生
Mr Charlton.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 我不会说德语
Sorry. No, I don’t speak German.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事吗
Am I all right?
我没事吗
Am I all right?!
我是个踢球的 我只是个踢球的
I’m a footballer. I’m just a footballer.
我本来在南斯拉夫 只是去踢场球赛
I was in Yugoslavia. I was just playing football.
现在人们却在我周围死去
And now people are dying around me!
你还问我是不是没事
You ask me if I’m all right?!
我的队友在哪 放开我 我的队友在哪
You think…Where are my mates? Get off me. Where are my mates?
-我的队友在哪 -冷静 你会没事的
-Where are my mates? -Be calm. Be calm. You will be OK.
冷静
Be calm. Ssh…
你在这里 阿尔玛 吃点橘子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!