你准备好了
You’re ready.
现在真希望我是你
Wish I was you, right now.
大家加油 我们不要空手而归 加油
Come on, lads, we haven’t come here for nothing! Come on, lads, come on!
进场了
We’re moving!
艾迪·科尔曼传给戴维·佩格
Eddie Colman, inside to David Pegg.
传给博比·查尔顿 射门
Passes to Bobby Charlton, who shoots.
球进了 今天曼联真是不可阻挡
And it’s a goal! And United are unstoppable today.
邓肯·爱德华兹前插
Duncan Edwards pressing forward again.
查尔顿在后点等着了
Charlton are really on the back foot here.
传给查尔顿 射门 球进了 梅开二度
Over to Charlton, who shoots again and it’s a goal! He’s scored again.
曼联 4:2 查尔顿
处子秀就梅开二度 太耀眼了
Hey, two goals on your debut. I’d call that showing off.
-不 都是你教的 -我可没上场
-No, that was everything you’ve taught me. -I wasn’t out there.
-不…-接受欢呼吧
-No… -Take the credit.
别谦虚了 快去洗澡吧
Enough people’ll be modest for you. Go and get showered. Go on.
为你骄傲 老大
Proud of you, chief.
你们只是孩子 孩子怎么能赢成这样
You’re just kids. How can you win like that when you’re just kids?
新年伊始 巴斯比宝贝是不可阻挡的
It’s the start of a new year, and the Busby Babes are unstoppable.
这支上赛季的联赛冠军 并闯入欧冠半决赛的球队
Last season’s League champions and European Cup semifinalists are
现在处于联赛榜首并重返欧战
top of the league and back in Europe for a second season.
在欧冠1/4决赛中
In the quarterfinals of the European Cup,
伟大的红魔将客场
the mighty Reds now face an away target
面对贝尔格莱德红星队的挑战
against Red Star Belgrade.
首回合在奥脱福取得2比1的胜利后
Having won the first leg 2-1 at Old Trafford,
巴斯比宝贝将穿越铁幕来到南斯拉夫
the Babes will travel behind the Iron Curtain,
希望能够连续两年闯入半决赛
to Yugoslavia, hoping to make the semifinal for the second season in a row.
别忘了洗你们耳朵后面 孩子们
Don’t forget to wash behind your ears, boys.
1958年1月15日
足总的哈代克先生来电♥话♥了
I’ve got Mr Hardaker on the line from the Football League.
谢谢 阿尔玛 祝我好运吧
Thank you, Alma. Wish me luck.
哈代克先生
Mr Hardaker, sir.
什么事 巴斯比先生
What can I do for you, Mr Busby?
我想问问把下场比赛延期的可能性
I wanted to enquire about the possibility of shifting our match
2月8日周六对狼队的比赛
against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday, February 8th.
恐怕这是不可能的
I’m afraid that’s impossible.
我们周三要去贝尔格莱德打客场
Well, we’ve the return leg in Belgrade on the Wednesday,
漫长的旅途
and it’s a long journey back.
联赛规章规定你们必须
League rules require you to be back in England
在比赛开始前24小时回到英格兰
at least 24 hours before kick-off.
球队这么做对国家有好处
What this club has done in Europe is good for the country.
能够提升我们国家的足球国际声誉
Good for our football’s reputation internationally.
我们已经证明了 我们能够与世界最好的球队竞争
We’ve proven that we can compete with the best in the world.
赛程安排不会
The fixture schedule
为你们旅游的兴致所改变 巴斯比先生
will not be held hostage to the whims of your jaunts, Mr Busby.
你们必须在7号♥星期五
You are required to be back in England
回来准备8号♥的比赛
by Friday 7th in order to fulfil your fixture on the 8th.
否则就扣分
Failure to do so will result in a points deduction.
还有什么事吗
Now, was there anything else?
漂亮的扑救 哈里
Good save, Harry.
你租了一架私人飞机
You’re chartering a private plane?
我可不想给哈代克火上浇油
I’ll not give Hardaker any fuel for his fire.
我们会完成所有的欧洲及国内赛程
We’ll fulfil all our fixtures in Europe and at home.
还得都赢下来
And we’ll win ’em all.
你们包机去踢比赛 我却有国家队任务
You lot get to fly privately the one match I’m on international duty.
你想带领威尔士 只好错过享受这些了
Well, if you want to manage Wales, you miss out on the treats.
没什么比满座的球场 更让人享受的了
There’s no greater treat than a packed Ninian Park.
你觉得新门将怎么样
What do you think of the new goalie?
23500镑 别说一个门将
23,500 quid? We could have bought all of Doncaster,
都能买♥♥下整个唐卡士打了
never mind the goalie.
门将的
Keeper’s!
他是只野兽
He’s an animal.
他妈的 老大
Flippin’ heck, Chief.
-但他是我们的野兽 -点球区域归我管
-But he’s our animal. -I command the penalty area.
除非我喊 否则别碰球
You don’t touch the ball unless I shout you.
这条线以内是我的领土 明白吗
My territory within these lines. Understood?
正是如此
Very much so.
照他说的做
Goes for yous lot an’ all.
我不知道这里过去是什么样
Do as he says. I don’t care what went on here before.
但在白线内就要听我的
Do as I say within these white lines
否则从现在起到周二我就踢爆♥你♥菊♥花
or I’ll kick your arses from here to Tuesday.
我们周六要去泡吧 有兴趣吗哈里
We’re off to t’Plaza on Saturday, if you fancy it, Harry. Yeah.
我来这是为了赢球的 不是为了社交
I’m here to win matches, not join a social club.
你们闹你们的 我朋友够多了
You Babes carry on, I’m well enough off for friends.
起高球了
Up it goes, up it goes!
-干得好 哈里 -门将都一个样
-Well done, Harry. -Goalies, they’re all t’same.
晚上好 伙计 怎么样
Evening, lads. How are you?
干杯
Cheers.
你为什么不邀请别人跳舞
Why don’t you ask someone to dance?
不 我不太擅长交谈
Oh, no, I’m not that good at starting conversation.
我打赌有一大堆女孩喜欢你
I bet there’s plenty of girls would like you.
只要你遵守泡妞金言
So long as you follow the golden rule.
-别说你是个球员 -为什么
-Don’t tell ’em you’re a footballer. -Why’s that?
踢球最高工资是每周15镑
Maximum playing wage is £15 a week,
如果足够幸运你最多踢到40岁
and your career’s over by 40, if you’re lucky.
哪个女孩会为这样的前途打赌
What girl’s going to gamble on those prospects?
-茉莉会 -她很特别
-Molly did. -She’s special.
告诉她们你是个水管工或木匠
Tell ’em you’re a plumber or carpenter.
她们才会更感兴趣
They’ll be more interested then.
-这是最糟糕的建议了 -别听他的
-That is the worst advice. -Don’t listen to him.
那你们定了结婚日期了吗
So have you two set a date or…?
明年夏天 大概比赛休战期
Next summer, maybe, in the closed season.
我们都能有时间
Once we’ve had chance to save.
给你点时间 去找个姑娘来参加婚礼
Gives you time to find a girl to bring along to the wedding.
-过来 -你要带我去哪
-Come on. -Where are you taking me?
-我们去吧台 -你是博比·查尔顿
-Let’s go to the bar. -Hiya. You’re Bobby Charlton.
是的 我是
Yes. Aye, I am.
你去南斯拉夫会紧张吗
Hmm. So, um, you nervous about going to Yugoslavia, then?
我听说那儿没东西吃
I hear they’ve got no food there.
我挺喜欢跳舞的
I quite like dancing.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on!
把手给我
Give us your hands.
你很有天赋
You’re a natural.
1958年2月3日
私人飞机 我们像电影明星一样
Private plane. This is how movie stars live, lads.
能在中途停一站吗 我想去巴哈马玩一周
Do you think he does request stops? Cos I fancy a week in the Bahamas!
好了邋遢鬼
All right scruff-bags,
站成一排 照张相
let’s be having you in a line. Man wants a photograph.
天知道为什么
God knows why.
我觉得你们的丑脸还会影响报纸销量
I think your ugly mugs would put people off buying newspapers.
-来像电影明星一样 伙计们 -再来一张
-Come on, look like movie stars, lads. -One more, please.
谢谢 小伙子们
Thanks, boys.
南斯拉夫贝尔格莱德
他看上去很友善 不是吗 愉快的查理
He looks friendly, don’t he, that one? Cheerful Charlie.
吉米幸亏没来
Jimmy’s well out of this trip.
这个箱子…
This bag…
他们为什么 无论如何都要检查我们的箱子
Why do they need to check our bags, anyway?
以免你带来危害社♥会♥主♥义♥的东西
In case you bring in anything that’ll undermine the communist system.
我带了我的幸运靴
I am – me winning boots.
闭嘴 他们听得见
Lads, shut up, they can hear you.
请打开箱子
Open your bag, please.
踢球很饿吗
It’s hungry job, football?
我们贝尔格莱德有食物
We have food here in Belgrade, too.
我们也有强大的球队
We also have a good football team.
你千里迢迢过来输球吧
You come a long way to be beaten.
好吧 我不这么认为
Aye, well, we’re not so sure about that.
随着贝尔格莱德的终场哨响 最后比分3比3
At the final whistle in Belgrade, 3-3 on the day.
曼联以总比分5比4
‘Manchester United go through 5-4 on aggregate
晋级欧冠半决赛
to the semifinals of the European Cup.
他们的下一个对手是可怕的AC米兰
Their next opponents – the formidable AC Milan.
-佩格 你觉得这是什么 -除漆剂
-Peggy, what do you make of this stuff? -Paint stripper?
这是伏特加他们送的礼物 你就好好拿着 讨厌鬼
It’s vodka, a present from them. Just take it, you miserable git.
好了 女士们先生们 能听我说几句吗
Right, ladies and gents, can I have your attention, please?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!