有四具遗体
Four bodies of the 21
已从慕尼黑抵达伦敦机场
that came from Munich had been taken off at London Airport.
体育记者以及无与伦比的曼联队
Sporting journalists and the incomparable Manchester United
都遭受了严重的损失
have suffered grievous loss.
让大众享受体育乐趣的 伟大球员和记者们
Great players and writers who made the sport live for millions
在送葬队伍中缓缓前行
at home were borne in a slow cortege.
在去体育场的道路两旁 十万民众为他们送行
Along the route to the club ground, 100,000 people stood in homage.
人生苦短
Man hath but a little time here below.
对于这些可怜的孩子
For these poor men,
即使是这么短的时间也要遭到上天的嫉妒
even that little was begrudged them and curtailed.
为什么问来无用
Why? It is no use to ask.
整个国家 像曼彻斯特一样只能哀痛
The nation, like Manchester, can only mourn.
我习惯了他们在走廊上
I used to hear them in the corridor,
在我的窗外 笑着 叫着打打闹闹
outside my window, laughing and yelling and crashing about.
现在太安静了
Be too quiet now.
你还好吗 茉莉
You all right, Moll?
他们为什么最后要回飞机
Why did they get back on, that last time?
整机的成年人
Plane full of grown men
却没一个人说 “我觉得这是个坏主意”
and no-one said, “I think this is a bad idea.”
为什么没人开口
Why did nobody speak up?
我是说 他们都那么蠢吗
I mean, were they all that stupid?
我当时不在那儿
I wasn’t there.
我为他没有开口感到生气
I’m so angry with him for not saying anything.
你们在这守夜吗
Are you down to keep guard all night?
我们来照看他们
We’ll look after ’em now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看着他们
I watched ’em.
每场主场比赛我都在
Every home game, I was here.
这些家伙…
These lads…
他们很特别
..they were special.
他们不只是最好的球队 我是说 他们当然是
They’re not just the best team. I mean, course they were.
他们也是我的至爱
They were the best loved.
整个国家都爱这些小伙子
The whole country loved these lads.
我们直到现在才意识到
We didn’t realise it till now.
1958年2月12日
博比
Bobby?
-你来干什么 -我陪你回去
-What are you doing here? -I’m your chaperone.
平安地护送你回去
Get you home in one piece.
免得你问 订的是船票
And before you ask, Hook of Holland to Harwich. Ferry’s already booked.
你没必要来的 我自己能搞定
You didn’t have to come, Jimmy. I-I could have sorted meself out.
你现在准备见邓肯吗
Now, have you been in to see Duncan yet?
医生怎么说
What are they saying about his chances?
他们给头儿做临终祈祷了
They gave the boss the Last Rites,
但他会没事的 我没听诊断结果
and he’s going to be fine. I’ve stopped listening to predictions.
他是你朋友 去见见他
He’s your friend, get in to see him.
除了一件事 他不知道其他人的情况
Although one thing…He doesn’t know about the others.
医生怕他受到太大的打击 所以…
Doctors thought the shock might be too much, so…
我来收拾 去吧
I’ll take that, go on.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the bloody hell have you been?
留我一人躺在这儿
I’ve been up here on me tod.
对不起
Sorry.
不止你一个
Ah, you’re not the only one.
艾迪 琼斯 佩格 都见不到人影
Eddie, Jonesy, Pegg – not seen hide nor hair.
你们都搞什么
What are you all playing at?
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
见到护士了吗
Have you seen the nurse?
没有
No.
看来我永远不能喝一杯了
I can never seem to get a drink.
我很累
I’m tired.
我讨厌躺在这
I hate lying here.
我只是想上场比赛
I just want to be playing.
下场球拿下米兰
Got Milan next.
我们要笑着离开球场
We’ll have a grin on that trip.
要是我能喝一杯
If I can get a drink.
回英格兰见
I’ll see you back in England.
阿尔玛说 斯坦·库里斯来电♥话♥了
Alma said Stan Cullis telephoned, saying
狼队主帅
说有什么他能帮忙的
if there was anything they could do to help…
是个好人 斯坦
Good man, Stan.
没多久了
Not long now.
英国哈维奇
博比
Bobby?
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mum.
大家都在问
Everyone’s been asking.
他们迫不及待要见你了
They can’t wait to see you.
我们这段时间都如坐针毡
We’ve been on pins all this time.
的士会送我们去车站
Taxi’ll take us to the station.
你上车
You get in.
我应该跟他们在一起的
I should have been there for them.
谢天谢地你没在 你有你的工作
Oh, thank God that you weren’t, cos you’ve got a job to do.
我们都有
We all have.
阿尔玛
Alma?
吉米
Jimmy.
你好
Hello.
-开玩笑 -这还只是今早寄过来的
-You’re kidding. -Oh, that’s just this morning’s delivery.
-我们怎么处理这些 -我们把它们分类
-What are we going to do with it all? -We’re sorting it into categories.
给家人的信 给球队的吊唁
Letters to the families, condolences for the club,
给去世球员的信 还有捐款
letters to players who’ve passed and, um, contributions.
什么意思
What do you mean?
人们不仅送来卡片和鲜花
People aren’t just sending cards and flowers.
他们还送来了给家属的钱
They’re sending money for the families.
孩子送来零花钱
Children sending their pocket money.
我们记录了谁寄的以及要寄给谁
We’re keeping a tally of who sent what and to whom.
我们怎么请得起这些秘书
How can we afford all these secretaries?
我们请不起 他们不要酬劳
We can’t. They’re doing it for nothing.
他们只是想为球队做点什么
They wanted to do something, too.
-谢谢女士们 -别客气
-Thank you, ladies. -You’re welcome.
医生
Herr Doktor!
我希望你能坚强 博比
I want you to be strong, Bobby.
他走了
He’s gone, lad.
大男孩爱德华兹去世
医生尽力了
They did everything they could.
只要一切顺利再加一点运气
With a bit of luck and a fair tail wind,
我们应该可以
I think we should be able to put out a team
拼凑一支球队对阵谢周三队
for the match against Sheffield Wednesday.
虽然只是临时拼凑的 但我们应该能做到
It’ll be a make-do-and-mend team, but we can do it.
吉米 可没那么简单
Jimmy, it’s not that simple.
那些球员实力得不到保证
Those players weren’t insured. No.
-我们可没那么多钱买♥♥新球员 -是
-We just don’t have enough money to bring in new people. -No.
现在我们讨论过并得到一个的决定
Now, we’ve talked about this and we’ve come to a decision.
我们认为这个决定 是现实而且体面的
As an option, we think it is both practical and honourable.
就目前而言
For the time being,
我们将要关闭曼联俱乐部
we’re going to shut down Manchester United Football Club.
-不 球队现在比以往更被需要 -实话说
-No. Not…No. This club’s needed more than ever now. -Now be honest.
你不可能在这么短的时间内
You’ll never get enough players to pull on
找到足够的球员
a Manchester United shirt in so short a space of time.
-我能做到 别跟我提什么不可能 -不可能
-I can do it. Don’t tell me what can’t be done! -Can’t be done.
当马特·巴斯比把我带到这 人们都不看好我们
When Matt Busby brought me here, they told us it couldn’t be done.
人们认为曼联不可能成功
That Manchester United would never make a success,
不可能靠一群孩子赢得联赛
couldn’t win the League playing kids,
不可能进军欧战
couldn’t match the best teams in Europe,
我们证明了他们是错的 所以我们能做到
and we proved them wrong. So, with respect,
先生 我能肯定我们会做到
sir, it can be done. It will be done.
-你被悲伤主宰了 -我们还有什么
-You’re letting your grief dictate your actions. -What else have we got?
我们并没有义务…这不现实
There’s no virtue…Grief’s our fuel now.
-我们要化悲愤为力量 -让我继续说
-It’s not practical. -Let me speak.
我知道这帮孩子是最好的 是我发掘了他们
I know those lads better than anyone. I found them.
我培养了他们
I nurtured them.
我和他们站在一起
I stood with them, morning, noon and night,
从早到晚 无论狂风雨雪
through pissing rain, and gales and snow.
我从最基本的方面塑造他们的性格 他们也回报了我
They let me mould their lives from the ground up, and they repaid me.
他们用技巧 激♥情♥
They repaid this club with their skill and their passion,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!